Avery Bradley Could Have Made the Difference?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Avery Bradley Could Have Made the Difference?

"Rondo wasn't the only starter to play bad!!!  I mean 7 points, Avery Bradley could score that many if he played 25 minutes!!"

Re: Doc and Rondo BLOW GAME

posted at 3/14/2011 9:40 PM EDT
    www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=3567a792c5f5109ca211f62f3c1b2406&plckUserId=3567a792c5f5109ca211f62f3c1b2406">
    First: 2/12/2006
    Last: 3/14/2011

Rondo wasn't the only starter to play bad!!!  I mean 7 points, Avery Bradley could score that many if he played 25 minutes!!  Ray, KG and Baby played well though!!  Pierce's last 3 games have been nothing to write home about.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Re: Avery Bradley Could Have Made the Difference?

And for the record, Avery Bradley is just 5-23 FGs since coming back from the D-League and 0-10 FGs in the last 5 games.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

KyCeltic,
    You don't seem like a Celtic fan.  Hating Pierce and loving Bradley makes you something else.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

In Response to Re: Avery Bradley Could Have Made the Difference?:
    KyCeltic, You don't seem like a Celtic fan.  Hating Pierce and loving Bradley makes you something else.
    Posted by concord27

What does loving pierce and hating Bradley make someone?  I don't hate pierce, i just don't like him, never have, never will. I've tried to like him, i just can't do it!!  Sorry if that bothers you!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

"What does loving pierce and hating Bradley make someone?  I don't hate pierce, i just don't like him, never have, never will. I've tried to like him, i just can't do it!!  Sorry if that bothers you!"

kyceltic, does this mean that every time Pierce shoots you're hoping that he misses?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

" What does loving pierce and hating Bradley make someone?  I don't hate pierce, i just don't like him, never have, never will. I've tried to like him, i just can't do it!!  Sorry if that bothers you!" kyceltic, does this mean that every time Pierce shoots you're hoping that he misses?
    Posted by P34

No, because i do like the Celtics, and when he misses like he did tonight, it hurts the team!!  Did i make that easy enough for you?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

In Response to Re: Avery Bradley Could Have Made the Difference? :  No, because i do like the Celtics, and when he misses like he did tonight, it hurts the team!!  Did i make that easy enough for you?
    Posted by kyceltic

So you're expecting Pierce to not miss every shot he takes? That's what makes you happy?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

In Response to Re: Avery Bradley Could Have Made the Difference? : So you're expecting Pierce to not miss every shot he takes? That's what makes you happy?
    Posted by P34

Your last two questions, sounded like something a 6th grader would ask!!  Pick it up or i'm done!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

In Response to Re: Avery Bradley Could Have Made the Difference? :  Your last two questions, sounded like something a 6th grader would ask!!  Pick it up or i'm done!!
    Posted by kyceltic

Come on! What's wrong? If Pierce misses you're unhappy because it hurts the Celts. So if Pierce makes shots you're also unhappy?  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

In Response to Re: Avery Bradley Could Have Made the Difference? : Come on! What's wrong? If Pierce misses you're unhappy because it hurts the Celts. So if Pierce makes shots you're also unhappy?  
    Posted by P34

You had your chance, and failed, why am i not surprised!!  Maybe you can do better tomorrow!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

In Response to Re: Avery Bradley Could Have Made the Difference? :  You had your chance, and failed, why am i not surprised!!  Maybe you can do better tomorrow!!
    Posted by kyceltic

That's not an answer! I asked you a question! Are you afraid to answer? 

Sections
Shortcuts