Avery Bradley D League Stats

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

Re: Avery Bradley D League Stats

Not bad and some think he's garbage. I think this is exactly what he needs. I think he'll come back a better player.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In Response to Re: Avery Bradley D League Stats:
    Not bad and some think he's garbage. I think this is exactly what he needs. I think he'll come back a better player.
    Posted by BiasLewis

I would like to see better than 36% FG .  I think that is better than we he was up in the big leagues though.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

C'mon, 36% isn't that bad. He shoots a decent FT % too.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

He has a mountain to climb. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

some want bradley to be shooting 98% ft..75% from 3 and 88% fg percentage lol

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

some want bradley to be shooting 98% ft..75% from 3 and 88% fg percentage lol
    Posted by JamezHill24

LOL! Right and then wonder why he's ONLY hitting 88% FG pct.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

In Response to Re: Avery Bradley D League Stats : LOL! Right and then wonder why he's ONLY hitting 88% FG pct.
    Posted by BiasLewis

Why isnt he 70% from three point line 50% is unexceptable

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

I know everyone is joking but what is Bradley's upside.  He is too small to play shooting guard and not skilled enough to play point guard.  It is not like he is even close at either position.   Can he cover Jalen Rose in the playoffs in spots? That is his upside? Not a lot.  I would trade him in a package and try to get something of value.  I say this looking to be educated about him if I have it wrong.  I have watched him play and his ballhandling skills are even poor.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

I don't get the "not skilled" to play PG. He's a rookie on a vet, highly experienced team. I bet if we went back and saw Rondo as a rookie we would laugh.

He reminds me a lot of Doc Rivers. Very good defensive player, tough man to man defense, physical, limited offensive skills.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoCalCeltFan. Show SoCalCeltFan's posts

I'm sure Bradley could cover Jalen Rose with ease during the Playoffs. After all, JALEN will be sitting in a studio somewhere analizing the game in a nice suit and tie. Now, DERRICK Rose that's a different proposition! :O) Not mad at ya! Just a thought! Laughing

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrmccook. Show jrmccook's posts

I know everyone is joking but what is Bradley's upside.  He is too small to play shooting guard and not skilled enough to play point guard.  It is not like he is even close at either position.   Can he cover Jalen Rose in the playoffs in spots? That is his upside? Not a lot.  I would trade him in a package and try to get something of value.  I say this looking to be educated about him if I have it wrong.  I have watched him play and his ballhandling skills are even poor.
    Posted by concord27

at 6'3, with long wingspan, how is he too small to play shooting guard if he has lateral quickness and good defense? jordan said his toughest defender that he faced was joe dumars - 6'3.. oh and he won some all defensive team honors..

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

In Response to Re: Avery Bradley D League Stats : at 6'3, with long wingspan, how is he too small to play shooting guard if he has lateral quickness and good defense? jordan said his toughest defender that he faced was joe dumars - 6'3.. oh and he won some all defensive team honors..
    Posted by jrmccook

Bradley is only 6'2.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from edcap99. Show edcap99's posts

Posted by concord27
    Nate Robinson fits this very description. Bradley has the potential to be better than Nate. All he needs is playing time to gain more experience.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

A guy who is 6-2 and cannot shoot well cannot play shooting guard.  Just can't. 

A guy who is 6-2 and cannot pass well cannot play point guard.  Unless of course you add the caveat plays either position badly.  Joe Dumars played great defense but could also pass and shoot.  If this guy somehow is really good at these parts of the game I 'll be thrilled.  So far he's shown next to nothing.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

So cal fan,
    Jalen Rose you got me!  By the way Jalen Rose's father was Jimmy Walker who played for Providence College.  I think it was in 1966 he was the best player in the country.  Played for the Pistons and was good but not great.  Derek Rose no relation but better than Jalen or his father.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrmccook. Show jrmccook's posts

this lists him at 6'3

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrmccook. Show jrmccook's posts

as does http://www.draftexpress.com/profile/Avery-Bradley-5285/

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrmccook. Show jrmccook's posts

people seem to forget that this kid would have been a sophmore in college. this is the same group who blast danny for not drafting deandre jordan when he came out as a raw freshman and now 3 years later is starting to show a little more than raw potential.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Posted by concord27

Jalen Rose is retired I think.  I am not sure where or if he fits in.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

I don't get the "not skilled" to play PG. He's a rookie on a vet, highly experienced team. I bet if we went back and saw Rondo as a rookie we would laugh. He reminds me a lot of Doc Rivers. Very good defensive player, tough man to man defense, physical, limited offensive skills.
    Posted by BiasLewis

Biggest difference is you could tell Rondo was a PT guard.  

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

I think Bradley would exhibit point guard skills while he has played.  What I have seen has shown nothing in the way of point guards skills. I hope I am wrong. 

To all who say he is 6-3. He was measured at 6-2 without shoes.  6-3 in shoes.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrmccook. Show jrmccook's posts

I think Bradley would exhibit point guard skills while he has played.  What I have seen has shown nothing in the way of point guards skills. I hope I am wrong.  To all who say he is 6-3. He was measured at 6-2 without shoes.  6-3 in shoes.
    Posted by concord27

Sorry.. last i knew they played in shoes..

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Whats all the interest in AB anyway?

Does he have potential to be a legit NBA player?? Who the heck knows. From what Ive seen, he doesnt belong in the NBA. Can he get better? Yes... I can get better too with practice...

Thing is, lets be honest, he hasnt shown very much in the opportunities hes had. In fact, hes looked pretty bad. Now hes in the D league..

Expect him to become a memory with the Celtics imo. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

He should've been in the d-league since the start of the season.  This kid may turn out to be a good player, but he needs a lot of seasoning.     

Sections
Shortcuts