Avery Bradley Enables a Trade

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

Avery Bradley Enables a Trade

Haven't heard any update for his expected return in a month.  I originally thought that he would be ready in mid-November?  Whats up?

Much like last year, I think that he will be THE much needed catalyst to improve both the team O and D while providing consistency... if he is healthy, back in game shape, and meshes with the court team chemistry.  

When he returns, both Lee and Barbosa will be expendable to trade.  To get a Big, which we will need to compete for a another title, we will probably need more like perhaps Bass and/or Collins or Wilcox or worst case, Sully, but we MUST get a decent Big.  I really thought Milicic was our guy...but alas he was even a bigger disappointment than than the oft injured bag of crap, JO.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Re: Avery Bradley Enables a Trade

Barbosa is playing great so far, he's the right ingredient and at such a cheap price as well, I seriously doubt he will be traded. I would suggest to you Lee, Jeff Green (if can can play better the next couple of months) and a decent draft pick might fetch us a decent big. You don't give up on Sully, and Ainge won't trade him. Bass would also be a dumb trade. Green, Lee, and a draft pick for a big. Throw in Wilcox if the other team has a great big and wants a (barely) decent one in return. 

Can't believe you thought Darko was going to make a difference though. I know you didn't really think that....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Feel bad if it is Jetwith his new Tat and all

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

As I said from the start --- I'm very very suspicious on Bradley's injury. This guy was gone in the middle of the playoff -- and now it's Dec and he hasn't back? This injury is a major major one!!

I'm guessing that he will not be able to do what he did before he got hurt. I'm sure no one in NBA will gamble if we trade him. Just my 2 cents --- I hope I'm wrong.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Lee is playing himself into no value. We got snookered into trading for him.  It appears he can't help us at all. Who will want him?

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to Fiercest34's comment:

In response to concord27's comment:

Lee is playing himself into no value. We got snookered into trading for him.  It appears he can't help us at all. Who will want him?

If you package Lee with Fab Melo and multiple draft picks, teams will be interested.

Lee is just so salaries would match.

Check out Gortat's numbers tonight. 

Consider Lee at five million appears to be a completely mediocre player. Take the package we gave for Lee and think about E'twan. He was better and just a part of what we sent off for Lee.  You are going to have to give up more for Gortat I am afraid. 

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to Fiercest34's comment:

In response to concord27's comment:

Consider Lee at five million appears to be a completely mediocre player. Take the package we gave for Lee and think about E'twan. He was better and just a part of what we sent off for Lee.  You are going to have to give up more for Gortat I am afraid. 

Like I said, look at Gortat's numbers tonight.

Right now Gortat's trade value isn't high, like Varejao.

Just because Lee is struggling to fit in with Boston his whole career is down the drain?

Lee is a very good player. It's just unfortunate that he's having a hard time adjusting to the Celts' system.

E'Twaun is just 2nd string at best.

Everything is speculation at this point. Let's just wait and see what happens after a few weeks or months.

Hey I am hopeful you are right.  We run the risk of really getting a poor record.  As Rondo's suspension is looming.  Pierce as we discussed a while back is a twenty five minute player who would be better off the bench.  The problem is we have no scorer who can take his initiative.  Terry is one who could step up and take some and deserves it.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

In response to CHEisCHE's comment:

As I said from the start --- I'm very very suspicious on Bradley's injury. This guy was gone in the middle of the playoff -- and now it's Dec and he hasn't back? This injury is a major major one!!

I'm guessing that he will not be able to do what he did before he got hurt. I'm sure no one in NBA will gamble if we trade him. Just my 2 cents --- I hope I'm wrong.

Yeah , there is more to this IMO.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to CHEisCHE's comment:

I hope you are wrong, too.  I would rather lose Bradley than Sully in any trade right now.

Sections
Shortcuts