Avery Bradley not ready

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from HarryMangurian. Show HarryMangurian's posts

Re: Avery Bradley not ready

In Response to Re: Avery Bradley not ready:
    [QUOTE]I think Doc keeps Lasme, Wafer and Erden on the active roster until DWest is active, then Wafer is waived. Bradley & Luke are headed to the DL.
    Posted by BiasLewis[/QUOTE]

Bradley is still very young and will be a big part of the future, but probably is not ready for this year. That might just give an edge to Lasme, but I think Wafer's shooting will make the difference

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Avery Bradley not ready : nice analysis KY.  
    Posted by OneOnOne[/QUOTE]

Thanks ONE. Good to see you posting, i'm looking forward to a great season from the C's.

I'm going to try my hardest to be nice this year,but if i have a slip up some times, i'm sure you will be one of the first to let me know about it. You are and always have been a true Celtic fan!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dino1980. Show dino1980's posts

[QUOTE]they should just cut the kid...he played as if he was a rookie, just coming off an injury, just started practicing, and doesn't know all the plays yet...I expected so much more.
    Posted by stillallbost08[/QUOTE]

I think they should just shoot him like 'Ole Yeller'.  We shouldn't have to watch him suffer like this.  Its cruel.