Avery Bradley

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hondosack. Show hondosack's posts

Avery Bradley

Has this guy made any shots this year? Good heavens. Talk about an impact player in the wrong direction. Frankly, Marques Daniels isn't much better. Both, in my view, have been horrendous in this short season so far. Doc, let's give E'Twaun Moore and JJ Johnson a shot.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxPatsCelts1988. Show SoxPatsCelts1988's posts

Re: Avery Bradley

I agree, he has been very unimpessive.  I get the fascination with this guy because he was at one time the nation's top high school prospect.  Right now though I haven't seen any progress in his development.  It's tough because the Celtics don't have much for trade chips and I think they were leaning on him developing into one.  So far, not so good.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Cue Fierce -
    take it away Fierce:

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: Avery Bradley:
    In Response to Re: Avery Bradley : UGH! Ha Ha
    Posted by Fiercest34

That's good, but I was actually hoping for "two words for you"

No charge for second attempt!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

I think he should be cut or moved to NBADL

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

He's shot 1 for 7 for the first 5 games.  Many guys came out of college and did just fine.  But, Bradley's not one of them.  Danny took too big of a gamble on this kid.   Last time he really played well was high school.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenaboveGold. Show GreenaboveGold's posts

he's playing behind Ray, he won't see time once Pietrus is ready to play

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from tompenny. Show tompenny's posts

Should not have an NBA contract.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

he's playing behind Ray, he won't see time once Pietrus is ready to play
    Posted by GreenaboveGold

And until Pietrus comes back it adds up to more minutes for Ray.  When you get no production from someone other than pressuring someone bringing the ball up the court.  Well you know.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

avery bradley isnt even good enough for the d-league, what do they see in this kid?

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In Response to Re: Avery Bradley : His scalp is similar to Ray Allen's. Ha Ha
    Posted by Fiercest34

If Bradley would have shot 28 times he would have made 4 of them and would be right behind Komes last game. Laughing

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Avery, Wilcox and Sasha make 5.75 million:)

Who we going to package them off for?

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Yeah I always forget to say that

but hopefully right around the deadline... when we are averaging 39.5 rebounds... we'll ship those 3 out for a real solid big man that pushes our season average to over 40 boards a game:-)

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

If a team acquires a player in a trade, they are allowed to trade that player straight-up for another individual player immediately. However, if they wish to package that player with another and make a trade, the team must wait 60 days before doing so.

Didn't know about packaging the players.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from mtrax. Show mtrax's posts

Avery, Wilcox and Sasha make 5.75 million:) Who we going to package them off for?
    Posted by rameakap

What happened is the Cousins trade off?
    I am sure Sacramento would love to have Bradley, Wilcox and Sasha.  

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from calvinator. Show calvinator's posts

Like most I would agree that Bradley has been quite bad on the offensive end. He did do something positive tonight however. On several occations (especially when Crawford was the point guard) the Wizzards did not even get into their sets before there was less than 10 seconds to go on the shot clock. Moore has very little speed from what I have been told and could never do this. Doc like speed and this is why the kid is playing. If only he could provide a little offense.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In Response to Re: Avery Bradley : What happened is the Cousins trade off? I am sure Sacramento would love to have Bradley, Wilcox and Sasha.  
    Posted by mtrax

We are still working on it.  Will let u know when we iron out the details. A lot goes into these trades, you can't just say I am making this trade and then they hop on the plane and head to the new team. Be patient grasshopper.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Either the C's are showcasing Avery  (and its not working out) for a trade, or Avery got some pictures of Doc doing something he shouldn't be doing when he went to Orlando.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

The Celts wouldn't even be goofing around with Bradley if they re-signed Tony Allen.  All I can think about when I watch Bradley at his best, is that, well maybe he can become a smaller poor mans version of Tony Allen.  Something has gone wrong when this is a thought of encouragement concerning A.B.

However, Bradley did look a little more comfortable and effective tonight.  I guess it was because they were playing WSH.  He has a spring in his legs that Moore doesn't, and I've been pushing for more Moore on these boards but if Bradley can figure a couple things out he might be a better energy defender for a few possessions here and there than Moore.  I'd like to see him come in and play with Rondo for a few possessions a game if he can hack it, to give Ray a breather.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

He's improving. I admit he has some of that Gabe Pruitt "I'm intimidated" look to him, but I think he's too much of a baller for that to last. Doc is going to slowly play him to his strengths (pressure defense and running), until he gets comfortable with his shot, which in the past has been very good (college and scouting scrimmages). Stay tuned, I'm starting to turn positive on this guy.

Sections
Shortcuts