Avery---- good bad or average

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from scubber. Show scubber's posts

Re: Avery---- good bad or average

In response to Fierce34's comment:

In response to CHEisCHE's comment:

You are lucky I said average....just being fair with bradley 

oH AFTER he got caught telling he's in the different world...he's now delaying his post telling that he's out of the timezones. hehehehe  fungus busted!

Saying that Bradley's shooting is average is fair to Bradley. But you said Bradley can't shoot just last month!

It looks like the white flag raising hypocrite is the one who got busted.

HAHAHA

Why are you so petty all the time?  I remember you were very down on Bradley, now your take has changed a little bit.  But why bust people chop so that in your mind you can say na na ni na na, I was right and you were wrong because you said this one sentence about few hundreds posts ago?  Let's talk basketball and stop the petty nonsense.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

Re: Avery---- good bad or average

In response to OneOnOne's comment:

Now really made me think this was a thread about Bradley?  Some can not get Rondo out of their head no matter what.  

On a side note,  the team that has the best player each year in the playoffs  usually wins in the playoffs. 

Lebron last year, Dirk, etc.

thats what happens when you have a great player on your team. He gets discussed. Do you think people would be bringing up Keyon Dooling if it was him who tore his acl?

4. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts