Avery showed signs of improvement!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from heirplain. Show heirplain's posts

Avery showed signs of improvement!

I was impressed by his D as well as the definite improvement in court presence amd shot selection. He also had a steal that doesn't show up on the box score. Granted it was garbage time but he looked good for the 2 minutes. I hope they don't trade him until he at least reaches close to his potential if at all.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Re: Avery showed signs of improvement!

On the contrary, now that he has value the Celtics should include him in a trade that would land the Celtics a backup SF.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

How can you notice so much improvement in two minutes of play?  He couldn't have looked any worse. Only one way to go.  Glad to see him hit a shot and free throw.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Bradley did look good.  He could be improving but his value to the team is not clear.  If  we can package him for real and immediate value however we must do so.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

I think everybody in green looked great on the offensive end last night.  GS is definitely not a defense-first team.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

I think it would be a mistake if he is traded. I would trade Semih before i would Bradley!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

In Response to Re: Avery showed signs of improvement!:
     I think it would be a mistake if he is traded. I would trade Semih before i would Bradley!!
    Posted by kyceltic

Sure thing, Laker............MAN!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

One game?  2 minutes?  Even Tony Allen had 26 points last night, but doesn't make him an all star.

Its still too early to judge his true ability and potential.  Danny won't throw out a first round pick bath water just yet.

He slowly recovered from injury and needs another year to develop, then we'll see what we have.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Up to this point, we can certainly judge AB on whats hes shown, which is not much.

He played 2 minutes of what I assume was garbage time ball last night. 

Hes had very little value to us unless some other team fancies him in a trade.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

Posted by kyceltic
    yep right! semih is going nowhere. we have an overload of shooting guards thus both nate and wafer can be expendable... for a g/f combo type with length...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In Response to Re: Avery showed signs of improvement! : Sure thing, Laker............MAN!
    Posted by P34

I have one poster on ignore. Guess who it is?

Sections
Shortcuts