Awesome game...the Celtics look very good when all are healthy.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Icon11. Show Icon11's posts

Awesome game...the Celtics look very good when all are healthy.

That was the first game in awhile that Rondo and KG were both at full strength and the Celtics looked very good.  Davis and Quis were strong off the bench, Shaq and Paul did their jobs, Ray had a great game.

Not to be a cheerleader but this team looks very strong when at full health and with West and Perk adding depth soon I don't think Miami or Orlando can touch them...as long as they stay at full strength.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Re: Awesome game...the Celtics look very good when all are healthy.

That's why there is no need for Mikki Moore, Marcus Camby, Andray Blatche, or Sheed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In Response to Re: Awesome game...the Celtics look very good when all are healthy.:
    [QUOTE]That's why there is no need for Mikki Moore, Marcus Camby, Andray Blatche, or Sheed.
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]

Hmmm, well - I still think another big man would help.  We really suffered when we had to go to Luke Harongody and BBD as our 2 big men.   That's just too small.  BBD can keep up most nights but Luke is not quite ready.

And no, I'm NOT lobbying for Moore, Camby, or Blatche.  But, I do like Sheed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

I also thought Daniels did a nice job. His value has shown this season.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrleftfoot. Show jrleftfoot's posts

In Response to Re: Awesome game...the Celtics look very good when all are healthy.:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Awesome game...the Celtics look very good when all are healthy. : Hmmm, well - I still think another big man would help.  We really suffered when we had to go to Luke Harongody and BBD as our 2 big men.   That's just too small.  BBD can keep up most nights but Luke is not quite ready. And no, I'm NOT lobbying for Moore, Camby, or Blatche.  But, I do like Sheed.
    Posted by Celtsfan4life[/QUOTE]
    This guy Perkins might be a good addition

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Awesome game...the Celtics look very good when all are healthy. : Hmmm, well - I still think another big man would help.  We really suffered when we had to go to Luke Harongody and BBD as our 2 big men.   That's just too small.  BBD can keep up most nights but Luke is not quite ready. And no, I'm NOT lobbying for Moore, Camby, or Blatche.  But, I do like Sheed.

Perk is the big man you are waiting for.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Icon11. Show Icon11's posts

Even if you don't think much of Perkins he is going to be a huge addition. The guy plays D, rebounds and blocks shots.  It is going to make the C's so much stronger.  Then with West out there backing up Rondo and getting some minutes at the 2?  This team looks awesome.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

[QUOTE]I also thought Daniels did a nice job. His value has shown this season.
    Posted by OneNation[/QUOTE]
    He is healthy this season.  Much better than Tony "turnover" Allen.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeezem. Show jeezem's posts

Perk, West, and JO are still all out.  The team did look good tonight - thank God KG really did look like he hadn't missed a beat.  Shaq looked tired, he gets lazy and makes dumb fouls when he just reaches and swipes at the ball.  He's going a great job filling in, but man a healthy center in the prime of his career will add another dimension to this team next month when he comes back.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChiefEddie1028. Show ChiefEddie1028's posts

Icon11,

I agree with you. If Boston is healthy, they are the team to beat. They are just too deep at almost every position, which is the character and make-up of a good playoff team. Miami and Orlando do not scare me. What really scares me is injury, especially to our main guys, ie. KG, PP, RA, and RR.

Can't wait for the return of DWest and Perk. That will be awesome.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"And no, I'm NOT lobbying for Moore, Camby, or Blatche.  But, I do like Sheed."

Why are so many people convinced Sheed will come back? Because Stephen A Smith said something on the radio once? Not exactly the best source. 

Sheed is not coming back. MAYBE if Perk were unable to come back for some reason.

Perkins will be enough as P34 says. Hopefully this win tonight will make Petey and BiasLewis come off the "JON is toast so let's make panic moves" cliff for a while. Barring further injury, this team is gonna be ok guys. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Awesome game...the Celtics look very good when all are healthy. : Perk is the big man you are waiting for.
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]

And he is the biggest match up problem for Dwight Howard....  Dwight's going to hate life when he get's Perk and Shaq banging him all day.  Miami better figure something out about a big man, because we have all of them!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tillson174. Show Tillson174's posts

If Perkins can come back from his injury and be a good back up level center, I favor the Celtics to win the title. The ACL is a big injury.  He won't be 100% this year.  Shaq works much better than we ever thought, so I have no problem with him starting as long as he plays no more than 22 or 23 mins per game.  If the rest of the team can keep it together, they should be too much for the Heat and Magic.  The toughest test will be the Lakers in the finals.  The Lakers seem to have turned things around, so this is the likely matchup.  They talk about this in the last episode of Ball Chat. www.ballchat.podbean.com

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from greenkillme. Show greenkillme's posts

Perk will be back soon. They are taking their time. He could be ready anytime but they are holding him back.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from greenkillme. Show greenkillme's posts

[QUOTE]Perk, West, and JO are still all out.  The team did look good tonight - thank God KG really did look like he hadn't missed a beat.  Shaq looked tired, he gets lazy and makes dumb fouls when he just reaches and swipes at the ball.  He's going a great job filling in, but man a healthy center in the prime of his career will add another dimension to this team next month when he comes back.
    Posted by jeezem[/QUOTE]

A couple of those swipes were called fouls when they were all ball.

Sections
Shortcuts