B@S picked !

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

B@S picked !

I couldn't understand why neglect the need for inside presence in this draft. The Celtics didn't do well at defending the rim, getting defensive stops and rebounding. The C's do not have a true NBA-type center: haven't for awhile, now. So, we draft two guards that both can't solidly shoot outside? We already have a player named Rondo.  I like both pick (Smart & Young) as an individual player. But this does not address the need for inside presence. 

I hope Celtic's draft just started, we will see if there are more commotion of trading before the Nba starts..... otherwise the TANKING CONTINUES....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

Re: B@S picked !

The #1 way to protect the rim actually starts with your perimeter defenders. Smart was the best perimeter defender in the draft.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from scubber. Show scubber's posts

Who else do you mean in the draft?  Vonleh is not a rim protector with very bad shot blocking stat, and Embiid was gone, Randle is undersized PF.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from fishers5. Show fishers5's posts

I keep hearing about celts lack of a center and have looked at the centers on teams and IMO there are no great ones, a few good ones and lots of bodies.   DA hopefully is on the phone today marketing RR and will come back with someone willing to sacrifice their points to rebound and pass. 

This draft of the 2 players is an improvement over what was there.

Always Right.....at least in my mind

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

Best available player bullzhyte ! You only pick best available when you are at the 15th and up. You pick the need instead of "just a player"

Jusuf Nurkic, Croatia is available -- has a big super frame and has BB IQ ----- ahhhh! i know why ainge didn't pick 'em, he's Croatian 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from scubber. Show scubber's posts

Nurkic at #6?  Imagine the sky is falling chants we will have on this forum?  He was not there at #17, which may have made sense.  Plus he is going to be a big project and much riskier pick, a potential bust.