Notice: All Boston.com forums will be retired as of May 31st, 2016 and will not be archived. Thank you for your participation in this community, and we hope you continue to enjoy other content at Boston.com.

b-o-a-r-d-s

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rabbit-angstrom. Show rabbit-angstrom's posts

b-o-a-r-d-s

tallying up the pluses and minues:  i like krystic's hands; he's already caught more passes than perk had in his career . . . and he is very proficient, offensively.  but, the interior defense seems more porous--or, does mbah moute score 16 (midway through the 3rd) every night?  and don't forget what big al jefferson did to us last week.  also, there was a stretch in the second period tonight where the bucks got about 4-5 offensive  boards in successive possessions . . . very worrisome . . .

now, here's a thought for you all:  our team now reminds me of some of those Laker teams; we got a bunch of greyhounds . . . green, rondo, delonte, kg, bradley (a future stopper) . . .

but, i'm worried about the boards . . . last few games, we've given up a lot of second chance points . . .

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

Re: b-o-a-r-d-s

shaq will correct that. i think we were only outrebounded in one game he played in... diito when baby and shaq are back..

Sections
Shortcuts