Baby should contend for 6th man of the year.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Re: Baby should contend for 6th man of the year.

He is....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jump-ball-overtime. Show Jump-ball-overtime's posts

Effort, courage, and disipline, a good combination.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In Response to Re: Baby should contend for 6th man of the year.:
    Effort, courage, and disipline, a good combination.
    Posted by Jump-ball-overtime

What he said plus a jump shot!   Love BBD!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jump-ball-overtime. Show Jump-ball-overtime's posts

Baby has decided to listen to Doc and do what he does best. I see a big payday for Baby if the lock-out does not change things.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

In Response to Re: Baby should contend for 6th man of the year.:
    Baby has decided to listen to Doc and do what he does best. I see a big payday for Baby if the lock-out does not change things.
    Posted by Jump-ball-overtime

i think the lockout is going to change a lot of things for everyone.  and selfishly, being a big davis fan, i hope it contributes to us being able to keep him somehow.  i think he'd STILL be a bargain post lockout at 5 to 6m. 

the jerlame project is looking to be a one year gig, just like sheed was, so why can't we slide him into that pay slot....?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

I agree with the original post. Big Baby is looking at a very big pay raise in the near future. Hopefully it's before the season ends. I would not want to see him as a free agent this summer.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jump-ball-overtime. Show Jump-ball-overtime's posts

With current positions being what they are, the lockout should be a foregone conclusion. It is too bad.

It adds one more unknown into the equation. "In Danny we trust!"

Did you see the way that Baby made Blair look like a cast-off in the Spurs game?
    His shooting was also a thing of beauty.

Sections
Shortcuts