back to back to back games

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PierceIsTheTruth. Show PierceIsTheTruth's posts

back to back to back games

surprised no one has started a thread about this yet.

so every team will have at least one. but no more then 3.

no conspiracy theories going on that boston will have all 3 and miami will only have 1.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Re: back to back to back games

In Response to back to back to back games:
    surprised no one has started a thread about this yet. so every team will have at least one. but no more then 3. no conspiracy theories going on that boston will have all 3 and miami will only have 1.
    Posted by PierceIsTheTruth

Not sure how many back to back to back games any team will have to play, but it won't be easy for any team.  The Celtics lost most of their back to back games last season and it won't be any easier for them this year.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

I am sure we will struggle in back-to-back-to-back games whether we have to do it once or three times.  Susan250, I agree, we will probably struggle if last season is any indication.

The only positive is that Doc will be forced to use his bench more in these situations because of the wear and tear it will take on the Big 3.  If we have 3 back-to-back-to-backs (9 games) and we win 5 of those games, I'd be satisfied.  I can also see guys like KG and JON taking off the middle or final game of the 3-game sets.

It's the back-to-backs that worry me.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from sinus007. Show sinus007's posts

In Response to back to back to back games:
    surprised no one has started a thread about this yet. so every team will have at least one. but no more then 3. no conspiracy theories going on that boston will have all 3 and miami will only have 1.
    Posted by PierceIsTheTruth

Hi,
    Is the new schedule already published?

AK

Sections
Shortcuts