BACK to BACK to BACK to BACK it was the Grizzlies turn to put the Celtics andtheir fans in EMBARRASSMENT and LAY the SMACK IN THE GRILLLL AND WAY UNDER .500

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

I told you to not show up here unless you have the sack to be on here after a lakers loss.  You didn't come on last night after the Bynum-less 76'ers beat your one man show!!  So, get the heck out of here now - you are a coward!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

I told you to not show up here unless you have the sack to be on here after a lakers loss.  You didn't come on last night after the Bynum-less 76'ers beat your one man show!!  So, get the heck out of here now - you are a coward!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

I'm guessing if Flomo fans can look at every Pacquiao loss as a victory for Chicken Floyd, then Lakers fans can do the same with the Celtics. Pathetic either way

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

What did you expect from these types?

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to Dr_Hollywood's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Liar. You never talked to me last night. I don't even know you. Was that missed call yours?????

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLrxT8Vu978

[/QUOTE]

That's because you weren't ON HERE LAST NIGHT genius!!!  THAT is the whole point!!  lakers lose, you don't show up.  Re-read the first sentence!!!  Come on after a laker loss - like Friday!

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to Dr_Hollywood's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Liar. You never talked to me last night. I don't even know you. Was that missed call yours?????

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLrxT8Vu978

[/QUOTE]

That's because you weren't ON HERE LAST NIGHT genius!!!  THAT is the whole point!!  lakers lose, you don't show up.  Re-read the first sentence!!!  Come on after a laker loss - like Friday!

10. This post has been removed.