Back to Back to Back

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

Re: Back to Back to Back

In Response to Re: Back to Back to Back:
    In Response to Re: Back to Back to Back : I feel for ya Snoop cause as you know the NBA is now a legit world league with the best players on the planet-unlike the bush league of the 60s with it's +9 team league and very small playoffs with no 3-pt shots etc etc etc. Had the NBA stayed the same, basketball would not exist anywhere as we know it. Perhaps that's why your Boston Celtics haven't gone back to back because they haven't really moved on from the bush league days.
    Posted by Elven 32

Classy post my friend, very classy. Magic Johnson changed the dynamic of the NBA with the help of Larry Bird. I just wish that Bird could have won as much as Magic. It all started in college when Magic led Michigan State over Larry's Indiana State and then continued in the NBA with Magic's Lakers winning 5 titles compared to Larry and my beloved Celtics only winning 3 titles. It is a good thing that Magic Johnson transformed the league and made it popular with his showtime Lakers. That is the greatest team of all time. They would have undoubtedly laid the smack down on my beloved Celtic teams from the 50's and 60's.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DarkFenX89. Show DarkFenX89's posts

Does anyone else see this as a blessing in disguise?

We'll probably be able to see the Celt's draft picks play. They'll get some experience during this weekend.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

Maybe the starters can get by with 20 minutes a night for all 3 nights?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kccorwin. Show kccorwin's posts

I like the idea of resting one of the big 3 per game depending on the match-up. Ray may get more rest due to his ankle. Rondo needs some time off also. In the best senario we start off great in each game and they get some rest in all 3 games. If they have to play a lot in game one then you will need to rest them the next 2 games for sure. We need to win at least win 2 out of 3. I think Doc will probably play to win all 3 so I don't see him resting them all in one game.

Sections
Shortcuts