Back to Boston at 2-2 Will not surprise me

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

Back to Boston at 2-2 Will not surprise me

I hope the officiating is not that poor, though!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Re: Back to Boston at 2-2 Will not surprise me

please keep these kind of thoughts to yourself...Why would you think that?

Oh well, thats fine..I am looking at a sweep, but thats my opinion...I guess you could say Im a homer, but I choose to think the team will play much better like they said...Amare and Billups most likely out...are we gonna allow 53 offensive rebounds again?...I think not.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

If the Celtics play better team defense, they will have a good chance of winning both of their games in NY.  I wouldn't be surprised if they lose one game in NY, but will be very disappointed if they lose both.  The Celtics played very poorly in the first two games and still won both games.  Also for some reason, Paul Pierce usually plays well in New York.  If he has big games in NY, the Celtics will win. 
    I always try to remain optimistic, unlike some Celtics fans. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

I really think the Knicks are going to blow us OUT tonight.
    I just have that bad feeling.

I will really be pleased if it is the other way around.

I think the Billups Amare situaution is a strategic Oke Doke to have a better chance at winning.

I think the Shaq situaution is one also.

Don't forget the element of team scouts preparing against you. You don't want to play into their hands.

Show them as little as possible!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

coming back to Boston 3-1

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

Celtics win tonight and get out the brooms.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from debrit. Show debrit's posts

In Response to Re: Back to Boston at 2-2 Will not surprise me:
    please keep these kind of thoughts to yourself...Why would you think that? Oh well, thats fine..I am looking at a sweep, but thats my opinion...I guess you could say Im a homer, but I choose to think the team will play much better like they said...Amare and Billups most likely out...are we gonna allow 53 offensive rebounds again?...I think not.
    Posted by JayShizzle45

What kind of celtics fan are you?Lets root for our team e wish them the best.Stop making negative prediction.Go Celtics.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

a fanatical realist.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

If this aint the most confusing thread,

Why did you respond to my post debrit?

I am the one saying we will sweep, 

"daceltics"  what are you doing?...you just made another thread that I cant understand about Rocky and Ali ... either you are with them or agianst them...which is it....?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

coming back to Boston 3-1
    Posted by basketbert

I agree that the Celtics may lose one game, but I will be surprised if they lose both games in NY. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from truth-torpedo34. Show truth-torpedo34's posts

We need to break their spirits tonight, because I've never seen players with more irrational confidence than this knicks club. I expect a split in nyc, but I'm hoping for the broom job.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

SWEEP!!

Work over Amares back... its fair game. KGs elbow could do nicely since he already is apparently hated.

Melo needs to be trapped on & off.. dont be so predictable defensively with him.

How about Rondo taking him for awhile??  Since he cant cover guards anyway, he seemed to hang with the slower Melo and pestered him well.. If he posts, we trap.

There it is, the blue print for an easy win. Why do these coaches get so much money when I can devise all the strategies sitting in my office at home.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from blueprint555. Show blueprint555's posts

Bring ou the brooms people. Damn Cceltics fans be optimistic for once. They have to play better.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChiefEddie1028. Show ChiefEddie1028's posts

please keep these kind of thoughts to yourself...Why would you think that? Oh well, thats fine..I am looking at a sweep, but thats my opinion...I guess you could say Im a homer, but I choose to think the team will play much better like they said...Amare and Billups most likely out...are we gonna allow 53 offensive rebounds again?...I think not.
    Posted by JayShizzle45

I love the way you think, man.  I am looking at a sweep also.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

DaCeltics, I really repect a lot of your opinions.  Some of your posts recently really leave me in doubt about your faith in the Celtics.  Why such doubt?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from KGLove. Show KGLove's posts

Rondo not driving...

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChiefEddie1028. Show ChiefEddie1028's posts

DaCeltics, I really repect a lot of your opinions.  Some of your posts recently really leave me in doubt about your faith in the Celtics.  Why such doubt?
    Posted by jdm894g

Excellent post. You just took the post from me. I wonder why people are doubting the Celtics. I still say we will sweep the knicks. I respect die-hard fans not double minded fans.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from GadisRKO. Show GadisRKO's posts

looking like 3-0 right now, we might not have a game in TD Garden until we take on the heat.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Unbelievable Post!!! What color is the Sun in your world???

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sveltics. Show Sveltics's posts

Dont play the lottery, dummy.

I really think the Knicks are going to blow us OUT tonight. I just have that bad feeling. I will really be pleased if it is the other way around. I think the Billups Amare situaution is a strategic Oke Doke to have a better chance at winning. I think the Shaq situaution is one also. Don't forget the element of team scouts preparing against you. You don't want to play into their hands. Show them as little as possible!
    Posted by DaCeltics

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

3-0 baby. Stop your frettin' (for now)

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

In Response to Back to Boston at 2-2 Will not surprise me:
    I hope the officiating is not that poor, though!
    Posted by DaCeltics

good job Da

Sections
Shortcuts