Backup Small Forward * Possiable Trades*

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondo9Fan. Show RajonRondo9Fan's posts

Backup Small Forward * Possiable Trades*

T-Mac for Von Wafer They get paid the same.

Jermaine-Bradley for Shane Battier (Don't think it will happen)

James Posey for Jermaine-Bradley

Jermaine-Andray Blatche (Don't think it will happen)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from OldPatPatriot. Show OldPatPatriot's posts

Re: Backup Small Forward * Possiable Trades*

I like the T-Mac for Wafer if they would do it. I do not believe anyone will take Jermaine now that he is out for an extended period.  What about Marquis and Wafer for either Hill or Dudleyn Response to Backup Small Forward * Possiable Trades*:
    [QUOTE]T-Mac for Von Wafer They get paid the same. Jermaine-Bradley for Shane Battier (Don't think it will happen) James Posey for Jermaine-Bradley Jermaine-Andray Blatche (Don't think it will happen)
    Posted by RajonRondo9Fan[/QUOTE]

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to Backup Small Forward * Possiable Trades*:
    [QUOTE]T-Mac for Von Wafer They get paid the same. Jermaine-Bradley for Shane Battier (Don't think it will happen) James Posey for Jermaine-Bradley Jermaine-Andray Blatche (Don't think it will happen)
    Posted by RajonRondo9Fan[/QUOTE]these are INSANE! y would detroit make that trade? t-mac has helped some at the box office and likely will be resigned for next year to a 2 year grant hill type non-minimum deal. he is their starting point guard! you got that? y would houston want jermnaine? they already have a full time cripple in yao. jo has another year too. have you seen or read what avery is doing in d-league? i want him in the rotation next year, nice knowing you quis! if battier comes here, whose place would he take? you would have to trade quis straight up for battier. the only way we make a deal like you are proposing is if the other team has a high paid stiff or someone they would really want to do without who is riding their pine like last year when we got nate and traded housey in the process. again, the celts have a great bench.. how many guys AVAILABLE at the same relative price who could duplicate quis both on the offense and defense and the locker room too? NONE!

i am not giving up on jo, just having him at the end of the bench is aplus when you have no clue when shaq or perk for that matter could break down! or when there is an overtime or crunch game and you want a big who can make free throws esp with rondo on the floor too.  go back and think better, propose better and do better.. as belichick would say!

dont tell me how about jo-erden-avery for kobe or dwight howard! no duh...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Daniels and Nate for Battier!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondo9Fan. Show RajonRondo9Fan's posts

Hey i didn't say the pistons would make that deal but would us it would be a good deal

Sections
Shortcuts