Bad News for Wafer Fans

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Bad News for Wafer Fans

Von Wafer doesn’t expect to return from his strained right calf for at least another two weeks. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

Re: Bad News for Wafer Fans

Ouch... I still won't give up and will go down with the Wafer ship.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In Response to Re: Bad News for Wafer Fans:
    In Response to Bad News for Wafer Fans : There goes the #1 seed.  Celtics Nation is devastated.
    Posted by victorlee1234

Methinks you have your own issues to worry about:

http://sports.espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/news/story?id=6213667

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from victorlee1234. Show victorlee1234's posts

Ouch... I still won't give up and will go down with the Wafer ship.
    Posted by OneNation

Every time I hear his name, it makes me want to eat a cookie.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from victorlee1234. Show victorlee1234's posts

In Response to Bad News for Wafer Fans:
    Von Wafer  doesn’t expect to return from his strained right calf for at least another two weeks.  http://www.boston.com/sports/basketball/celtics/articles/2011/03/14/west_gets_closer_to_a_return/?page=2
    Posted by P34

He's crucial to the Celtics chanches...somebody have to keep the bench warm.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

In Response to Bad News for Wafer Fans : He's crucial to the Celtics chanches...somebody have to keep the bench warm.
    Posted by victorlee1234

Who's better, Von Wafer or Devin Ebanks?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from victorlee1234. Show victorlee1234's posts

In Response to Re: Bad News for Wafer Fans : Who's better, Von Wafer or Devin Ebanks?
    Posted by P34

The difference is:  I'm not giving updates on the status of Deven Ebank like he's some sort of Lakers savior.

Furthermore, asking who's better is like inquiring which car is better - the Ford Pinto or Chevy Vega.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

In Response to Bad News for Wafer Fans:
    Von Wafer  doesn’t expect to return from his strained right calf for at least another two weeks.  http://www.boston.com/sports/basketball/celtics/articles/2011/03/14/west_gets_closer_to_a_return/?page=2
    Posted by P34

When you named the thread I think you put the letter S on the last word in the title by accident.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from PACelt. Show PACelt's posts

Ebanks is 6'7".  I liked my Chevy Vega.  It got over 35 miles to the gallon and that was over 25 years ago.

Wafer might make it back just in time to be inactive for the playoffs, although West might get hurt on the bus on the way to the game.

PA

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from walk2run. Show walk2run's posts

Why is that bad news? Just means an opportunity for someone else....and man do the Cs have a lot of someone elses.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MichBelgium. Show MichBelgium's posts

Ebanks is 6'7".  I liked my Chevy Vega.  It got over 35 miles to the gallon and that was over 25 years ago. Wafer might make it back just in time to be inactive for the playoffs, although West might get hurt on the bus on the way to the game. PA
    Posted by PACelt

This is funny!

Sections
Shortcuts