Barbosa: "Boston would be better for me."

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dirty52. Show dirty52's posts

Re: Barbosa:

In response to Fiercest34's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Guess Barbosa also knows the Lakers are a crappy team.

“The Lakers were interested in me, but I think Boston would be better for me,” he said. 

http://bostonherald.com/sports/basketball/celtics/view/20221022barbosa_unfazed_by_guard_logjam/

[/QUOTE]

Are you sure he will be able to play for Boston?

http://www.boston.com/sports/2012/10/21/celtics-leandro-barbosa-has-visa-issue/TGSEYy5xTTbHXBZ4HhZVBL/story.html

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

another leftover weak on defense....that's why he always having a good time in the revolving door.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

I am reserving comment on Barbosa's defense until I see him play......

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from red2004sox. Show red2004sox's posts

We shall see when he gets on the floor.  That probably won't happen for the next couple weeks.

Lets not make mountains out of mole hills on this one but he probably picked Boston over LA on playing styles alone.  Hew fits a faster paced game and the Lakers will be playing more of a half court set this season.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"If only Dwight Howard had felt the same way.  Hope all is well!"

Howard was traded to the Lakers. Barbosa chose the Celts over the Lakers as a free agent. Kind of a big distinction. 

It will seem even bigger when Howard starts belly aching about his touches etc.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Lol.  Most of these Laker trolls called out Howard for being soft and overpaid while in Orlando.

But now they think he's the real deal?  Funny stuff. 

Sections
Shortcuts