Barbosa

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Barbosa

This guy really intrigues me. Its time to see what he can really do. Something tells me that he has the ability to be a regular on the rotation. He still is little rough around the edges, but hopefully settles in to play team ball and continues scoring in bunches. His defense has imporved and he cant really take it to the hole. I would like to see a few more jump j's or finger rolls or using the backboard instead of trying for the layups when not there. His passing is getting better too. He has all the ability in the world, just needs to be fine tuned. I really think he is a diamond in the rough. By contrast, looking at little nate and what he is doing in Chicago, I tend to think Barbs can do the same for us. Any thoughts??

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from celtic213. Show celtic213's posts

Re: Barbosa

In response to Ortiz123's comment:

This guy really intrigues me. Its time to see what he can really do. Something tells me that he has the ability to be a regular on the rotation. He still is little rough around the edges, but hopefully settles in to play team ball and continues scoring in bunches. His defense has imporved and he cant really take it to the hole. I would like to see a few more jump j's or finger rolls or using the backboard instead of trying for the layups when not there. His passing is getting better too. He has all the ability in the world, just needs to be fine tuned. I really think he is a diamond in the rough. By contrast, looking at little nate and what he is doing in Chicago, I tend to think Barbs can do the same for us. Any thoughts??

Lets hope your right.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

I like him he was cheap and can be a welcome help now that he will get some playing time.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Barbosa has been a very good player in the NBA for years.  He is a known commodity, there is no doubt he will play well with more minutes.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kdp59. Show kdp59's posts

In response to snakeoil123's comment:

Barbosa has been a very good player in the NBA for years.  He is a known commodity, there is no doubt he will play well with more minutes.

LOL....I was going to say the same thing...Barbosa is 30 years old.

http://www.basketball-reference.com/players/b/barbole01.html

10th year in the league

not like he's some first year guy or something!

on a more serious note, whats up with Sullinger?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Barbosa played great for us the first week he was here.. then DOc sent him to the bench.. did you notice Barbosa's recent interview where he stated he wanted a trade??

Doc isnt a motivator... sure, he's a great cheerleader and rah rah type of guy... but just look at his record of non starting players wanting out... they do well, he sits them.. no method or logic to what he does in most cases...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

at this stage of the season, with fresh legs, Barbosa should be starting beside Bradley. IMO he is better than Lee.