Bargnani traded to Knicks

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

Bargnani traded to Knicks

I don't really understand that deal but the rumors were he was heade to the Clippers, so this is good.

Anything that will increase that draft pick from the Clippers I'm good with. LOL!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Re: Bargnani traded to Knicks

What did the Knicks give up?

After the Mavericks finished off the sweep, Magic Johnson said that the Lakers "embarrassed the organization" and called the fouls on Lamar Odom and Andrew Bynum "classless."

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kdp59. Show kdp59's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

In response to genaro008's comment:
    [QUOTE]

What did the Knicks give up?

After the Mavericks finished off the sweep, Magic Johnson said that the Lakers "embarrassed the organization" and called the fouls on Lamar Odom and Andrew Bynum "classless."

Novak, Camby, and picks.

[/QUOTE]

so is this who we're getting from the knicks for Rondo?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

The Knicks are trying to keep up with the Nets.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kdp59. Show kdp59's posts

current roster:

C- Olynyk

C- Melo

C- Iverson

PF- Bass

PF- Sullinger

PF- Humphries

SF- Green

SF- Wallace

SF- Joseph

SG- Bradley

SG- Lee

SG- Brooks

SG- Crawford

PG- Rondo

PG- Pressey

possible Knick trade?

Rondo & Crawford

for

Bargnani & Felton

Bargnani has one more year with an early termination after, felton has three years left all under $4M.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Gee, I said Bass and Lee for this guy a while ago..............this is about equal, correct?

Bill Russell won more NBA titles with the Boston Celtics than Wilt, Kareem and Shaq COMBINED did as Lakers!!

No Bynum injury, no Gasol trade - 2-1 vs majic- last word!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

LOL! Stern has blocked this trade. WOW! What is his problem

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

Novak is better than Bargnani.

The Knicks are stupid.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

In response to chris33's comment:

The Knicks are trying to keep up with the Nets.

They're both taking big risks for the battle of NY that may make both teams really bad for a long time. The nits want to go all in now and the knickers want/hope that either Amare or Bargiani can get healthy and sign Melio and which either one can stay healthy the same year I think it would be best for us to just stand on the sidelines. There the ones that are desperate not us,except some who think being in the lottery for the next 5 years is a good idea. I guess on idea is as good as the next and we're just fans. Felton is the perfect PG for that team on the court and financially,I get the down the road stuff but ideas like Asik& Lin 48 mil3 years and bargiani & Felton 42 over 3 years, I'd rather we gauranteed KG contract and extend PP for another year and not give up Rondo before making either of those deals. With this being the 1st FA period under the new CBA I'm thinking Humpty Dumptys 12 mil expiring this year could alone net us better players combos than those.

Sections
Shortcuts