Barkley doesn't hate the Celtics, he hates Kevin Garnett

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

Barkley doesn't hate the Celtics, he hates Kevin Garnett

This goes back to when he criticized KG for not taking the last shot in a big game for the Wolves and KG's response was that Charles and Magic were just ham's.

That's why he never picks the Celtics. He doesn't want KG to be successful. He's holding a grudge.

He also says Noah is his favorite player AFTER  Noah publicly criticized KG.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Re: Barkley doesn't hate the Celtics, he hates Kevin Garnett

I told my co-worker who is a die hard Lakers fan this.....

If Danny Ainge Calls me and say's...  "You can make one roster decision, but you have guidlines."

1.  After we hang up you can make one call for help in making the decision.
    2.  You haveto pick from either calling Barkley or I could call my cpo-worker who is a Lakers fan. 
    3.  Then make a decision in 5 minutes after hanging up with Ainge

I truthfully would call me co-worker, as I truly believe with no hate the barkley's know nothing about basketball accept for his playing days. 

Send your hate message now if you please, but I am not sure I have ever agreed with anything that has come out of his mouth.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

In Response to Re: Barkley doesn't hate the Celtics, he hates Kevin Garnett:
    [QUOTE]I told my co-worker who is a die hard Lakers fan this..... If Danny Ainge Calls me and say's...  "You can make one roster decision, but you have guidlines." 1.  After we hang up you can make one call for help in making the decision. 2.  You haveto pick from either calling Barkley or I could call my cpo-worker who is a Lakers fan.  3.  Then make a decision in 5 minutes after hanging up with Ainge I truthfully would call me co-worker, as I truly believe with no hate the barkley's know nothing about basketball accept for his playing days.  Send your hate message now if you please, but I am not sure I have ever agreed with anything that has come out of his mouth.
    Posted by Getzo[/QUOTE]

His grudge is obvious to me. I remember him slamming Garnett and Garnett's response in the media toward's Magic and Barkley was dismissive at best.

I agree with KG's response. It was more respectful than the slams he was taking on TNT.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from walk2run. Show walk2run's posts

Charles Barkley....TNT's in-house clown! He's an embarrassment to any sports person trying to break into TV.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaytf25. Show jaytf25's posts

True. Great players don't always make great commentators. He's not that good. In fact he stinks. Back in 08, I think he picked the Pistons over the Celts as did Screaming A. Smith. I think he picked the Cavs last year also. Screamin A Smith cursed us by picking the Celts over the Lakers last year.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Barkley never has anything good to say about the Celtics. 

Sections
Shortcuts