Barkley is right: Kobe's DONE

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DavidB1. Show DavidB1's posts

Barkley is right: Kobe's DONE

Just finished watching the Lakers game and Barkley is right, Kobe's pretty much finished as an elite player. And now that he's unable to make those crazy, out of balance, with people on his face HERO shots and come out fine from questionable offensive sequences, his selfishness and immaturity are becoming way too evident and hard to ignore.

I don't know what the hell was Buss thinking when he gave him a multi-year extension for about $30 Mil yearly. I guess just his image (selling merchandise, tv etc) provides for a humongous part of the team's overall revenue versus how much they over pay for him.

What a shame  Danny Ainge has basically teared the Celtics down to pieces with that "trade". The team that stood for what is right and good about basketball was erased off the map and the Heat's Big 3 era might have been unofficially kicked off on the trade deadline.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Re: Barkley is right: Kobe's DONE

Did we just get stupid all of a sudden here?

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DavidB1. Show DavidB1's posts

ahh so the guy who pretends to be a Celtic fan but actually roots for the Kobes thinks otherwise?. I never said Barkley is always right. I just said that he was right on this one. And did yoy watch the game?, did you watch the end when the Lakers were within 2 and he had multiple turnovers when is supposedly "closer" time?.

If we're just going by the box score numbers these are Kobe's from some of the most recent games:

vs Portland: 10-25, 24 points, 3 turnovers
    vs Utah: 6-18, 20 pts, 7 turnovers
    vs Denver: 10-27, 28 pts
    vs Dallas: 8-21, 4 turnovers

Do you legitimately think a superstar in his or close to his prime with a loaded roster would post numbers like these?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

It sure sounded sarcastic when he says it about koby, but when talking about the big three, sounde more like he agreed...this Rico  is a real piece of work

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

In Response to Barkley is right: Kobe's DONE:
    Just finished watching the Lakers game and Barkley is right, Kobe's pretty much finished as an elite player. And now that he's unable to make those crazy, out of balance, with people on his face HERO shots and come out fine from questionable offensive sequences, his selfishness and immaturity are becoming way too evident and hard to ignore. I don't know what the hell was Buss thinking when he gave him a multi-year extension for about $30 Mil yearly. I guess just his image (selling merchandise, tv etc) provides for a humongous part of the team's overall revenue versus how much they over pay for him. What a shame  Danny Ainge has basically teared the Celtics down to pieces with that "trade". The team that stood for what is right and good about basketball was erased off the map and the Heat's Big 3 era might have been unofficially kicked off on the trade deadline.
    Posted by DavidB1

I totally agree with that assessment of the Celtics.  I have to believe we can get that back.  The new team urgently needs to find its identity.  But we are still, at our core, about hard work, unselfishness and team.  We just need to transfer that to the WHOLE team.

Sections
Shortcuts