Barkley says Heat will kill Celtics tonight

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Barkley says Heat will kill Celtics tonight

Man that gets me going, giving the Heat so much credit and completely discounting the Celtics.  heat are 5-3, will need to go 70-4 the rest of the way for their 75 win season  lol

I like Barkley but hoping he eats crow tonight

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Re: Barkley says Heat will kill Celtics tonight

I like him to but he is often wrong so it could be a good omen.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticsfanmx. Show celticsfanmx's posts

Game over

Celtics won, AGAIN!

S*ck it heat fans!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

Barkley is eating crow again.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Miami Mice?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

Barkley is like Shaughnessy; when he likes your team you are doomed; when he hates your team, it's a lock; some guys are just 180 degrees wrong all the time.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

In Response to Barkley says Heat will kill Celtics tonight:
    [QUOTE]Man that gets me going, giving the Heat so much credit and completely discounting the Celtics.  heat are 5-3, will need to go 70-4 the rest of the way for their 75 win season  lol I like Barkley but hoping he eats crow tonight
    Posted by Karllost[/QUOTE]

Go ahead and pass the salt to barkley so he can spice up his crow!!!!

Good overall effort by the CELTICS!!!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bosportfan. Show bosportfan's posts

Barkley at half time called the heat the Caveliers enough said. The idiot and the rest of the idiots on that show are just that. I love reggie miller when he said Lebron did nothing on the call he stepped out on Rondo and checked him to the ground and not that stevie wonder wouldn't be able to see that one at full speed but they played it back in slow motion and you could clearly see he picked up his right foot and was moving to his right when he did it and still Miller said he didn't foul him? What a bunch of jack a$$es on that program i have to mute most of the time.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Well i hate to say it but the refs did all they could to help the heat.  That non call on Ray was horrible and the announcers never even mentioned foul. We lived in the paint and LeQueen shoots nearly as many free throws as the entire C's team.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Awfully nice win. Drove me a little nuts with the end game, but you gotta love it!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Wonder if lone Heat troll JimmyJack will show his face tomorrow!!!

And Barkley wonders why no one will give him a front office job!!!!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaytf25. Show jaytf25's posts

I remember opening night in 08-09 he picked the Cavs to beat the Celts. Celts struggled but won by 8 or 10 I think. He does not like the Celtics. No doubt.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

Who cares about Barkley- he couldn't predict the sun rising the east.  The TWO BEST THINGS about this game tonight was watching D-Wade Superstahhhh mope around the floor while Ray burned the nets, and secondly, watching PAT RILEY the greaseball age exponentially and 2a, listening to waterboy spoelstra tell them to forget their egos at half time after they looked sad in the first half!  Love it, love it, love it.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from edcap99. Show edcap99's posts

Barkley ended up with his foot stuck in his mouth again. Ha ha!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from charlespaul. Show charlespaul's posts

You'd think that Barkley would appreciate great team basketball, hustle, passion, and defense-- that's who the Celtics are and he just seems to want to ignore them.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

Barkley foot was stuck somewhere else and it wasn't in his mouth. Wanna guess !!

Hetchinspete.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from edcap99. Show edcap99's posts

In Response to Re: Barkley says Heat will kill Celtics tonight:
    [QUOTE]Barkley foot was stuck somewhere else and it wasn't in his mouth. Wanna guess !! Hetchinspete.
    Posted by Hetchinspete[/QUOTE]His other foot was stuck up there! Nice one Hetchinspete.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from tdmboss12. Show tdmboss12's posts

Barkley is funny but often wrong.  We must remember that we're doing this with our three biggest guys unhealthy in the Oneils and Perkins.  We also don't have Delonte West who on most rosters would be a servicable starting point guard.  Once he comes back, it will spell Rondo a lot and open up more opportunities for Nate to score.  I also love the fact the KG as a ton of spring in his step...looks like KG even before the Celtics.  There will be injuries but lets hope not bad ones.  I love the look of this team....they should win 60+ games...1 on 2 seed as well.  Miami will be lucky to win 50-55. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from KGLove. Show KGLove's posts

Barkley likes to get people going thats his job... I love it its pretty funny

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

i knew we had this one wen he said that haha.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BoylestonBB. Show BoylestonBB's posts

Furthermore Chuck always used to say points in the paint won.  Did he forget who has the better inside game?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from binbones. Show binbones's posts

In Response to Barkley says Heat will kill Celtics tonight:
    [QUOTE]Man that gets me going, giving the Heat so much credit and completely discounting the Celtics.  heat are 5-3, will need to go 70-4 the rest of the way for their 75 win season  lol I like Barkley but hoping he eats crow tonight
    Posted by Karllost[/QUOTE]

thanks charles.......we needed that....keep up the good works....

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.............

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUWorthy. Show RUWorthy's posts

Barkley may just enjoy ribbing teams and supporters because he knows he'll get them talking and start up some mild controversy. It's his job, he's funny and he's not a role model (LOL ;P)

I would love to know what the mindset of that Heat team is at the moment. They must be shattered. But it is very entertaining.

Nice win Boston. I hope we have as much success against them this season as well.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Refs were indeed horrible last night.  Did Nate get a T for blinking?

I saw so many fouls on the C's let go.. Ray got mauled on his dunk attempt. Nate got hammered on his layup...

Was listening to WEEI while watching the game.. they were watching Lebron have a dialogue with the ref complaining... then 5 secs later they whistle Pierce on a foul he barely touched Lebron 20 feet out. Pierce got so many bad foul calls on the goldenboy. Lebron just gets away with murder, its really disgusting.

I mean, they used to allow Shaq to slam his shoulder/elbow into a defender in the post... was terrible, now Lebron just looks for someone to run into and almost always gets the call. Hes a great talent but the favoritism is ridiculous

How about Lebron whinning to the ref,s saying thats BS?? No T? 

I was really expecting us to maybe lose last night after such a good game. Was hoping to lose that rotten feeling I had about the refs last year but I can see thats not gonna happen

Sections
Shortcuts