Barnes signs with Lakers for 3.6 mil for two years

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Olives-Only1. Show Olives-Only1's posts

Re: Barnes signs with Lakers for 3.6 mil for two years

This is a great pick up for the LAKERS, given who was left.  Barnes agreed to take less money in order to have the privilege of playing in Los Angeles.  Ratliff is a big body that will provide some defense.  Mitch's quest this off season was to improve the bench and he has done this quite nicely.  Bring on the Heat!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdandCowens. Show BirdandCowens's posts

I think Barnes is over-rated.  When healthy, Daniels is the same player.  Barnes had his 15 mins of fame.  The lakers bench is better, though.  Blake over Farmar and Brown, Barnes over Sasha and Walton and Ratliff over Powell.  Mildly better, but their average age (saw on LA Times) is now approaching 31.  Only Bynum is below 30.  It may not catch up with them this year, but it will catch up with them.  Meantime, we have added JON who is better on offense than Perk.  Bradley should take TA's mins, and be an upgrade on offense.  And he's only 19!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from croc. Show croc's posts

As it stands the Back up C is Wallace.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonsucks69. Show bostonsucks69's posts

Lakers get Barnes and the Celtics re-sign Daniels! LOL

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MartiniLover1000. Show MartiniLover1000's posts

Thank God I am not a celtic fan.  This is so pathetic.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdandCowens. Show BirdandCowens's posts

In Response to Re: Barnes signs with Lakers for 3.6 mil for two years:
    Thank God I am not a celtic fan.  This is so pathetic.
    Posted by MartiniLover1000

We don't want you as a fan of our team, and neither does HE!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MartiniLover1000. Show MartiniLover1000's posts

In Response to Re: Barnes signs with Lakers for 3.6 mil for two years:
    In Response to Re: Barnes signs with Lakers for 3.6 mil for two years : We don't want you as a fan of our team, and neither does HE!!
    Posted by BirdandCowens

Fool-

You told everyone including the Lord oour God that you were not going to respond to me.  What happened?  Decided to continue your stalking way.  God would not be happy with you.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from tmot1234. Show tmot1234's posts

Did you see his twitter post?

"Its official I AM A LOS ANGLES LAKER. I wanna thank u for all ur patients and understanding"

Wow.

9. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts