Baron Davis to sign with the Knicks

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rickrand3. Show rickrand3's posts

Baron Davis to sign with the Knicks

Unfortunately this is a solid signing for the Knicks. Davis isn't what he once was but his numbers last year were solid and he knows how to distibute the ball to the open man. Man the Knicks are going top be tough.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BoylestonBB. Show BoylestonBB's posts

Re: Baron Davis to sign with the Knicks

Good on the Knicks however Davis is coming of a back injury and was of little value last year.  If he is focussed this is a good signing.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

In the back of my mind I was hoping the Celtics could get him.  If he knew he had a chance to contend, maybe he'd try

He's a beast if he tries.  And he can shoot.  Crunch time replacement for Rondo.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Baron Davis has wrecked every team he's ever been on!  A leopard doesn't change his stripes!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Baron Davis faked his injury to go to the Knicks for 1.4 mil.  I hope he has a horrible season.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Number6Fan. Show Number6Fan's posts

Davis is a head case and a known (and repeat) quitter.  He may do all right for the Knicks -- but I wouldn't want him anywhere near the C's.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from painter. Show painter's posts

In Response to Re: Baron Davis to sign with the Knicks:
    [QUOTE]Baron Davis has wrecked every team he's ever been on!  A leopard doesn't change his stripes!!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11[/QUOTE]

That's funny: leopard, stripes.  

Sections
Shortcuts