Basking in Jimmy and Mitchies shear stupidity!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheOriginalDfury13. Show TheOriginalDfury13's posts

Basking in Jimmy and Mitchies shear stupidity!

Well maybe these two should embark on a trip to white castle like those two stoned guys instead of running that second rate organization in LA.

1. Yes it was me that said Dwight would never re-sign and this was the stupidest gamble in sports history.

2. Once again Kevin McHale is involved in your misfortune. Love it.

3. Yes my team is rebuiling, but at least we're not paying luxury tax with the likely hood of no playoff revenue.

So let's recap.

Lakeravenger, all the fake Fury wannabe's, and every other troll out there I enjoy the fact that I told you so and I enjoy the fact that you traded your cornerstone center for a one year rental of DH12.

Yes he was hurt, but the Lakers could have taken the hit, sucked last year and could negotiate a new deal with bynum, but noooooo Mitchie and Jimmy weren't going to lay down, so they ruined the Lakers for a one year rental. You are now over the cap even without Dwight, can't sign any max players maybe some veteren min deals, but that's it.

Also and Fierce can correct me if I'm wrong, I believe LA has no 1st rounder in the vaunted 2014 draft. So they have no center, may miss the playoffs and be a lottery team with no lottery pick. So LA is back where they were a year ago.

I also said at the trade deadline that mitch should have traded Howard for picks or a few guys and did the same with Gasol, but nooooooo mitch decided to gamble. You are not Danny dude, you have no poker face and no ace, you got dissed all over this place.

In closing I have to say ys I'll be paying more money to watch my team, but at least we aren't stuck in neutral, we have 17 banners not 11 and some blue piece of microscopic cloth that counts as five supposedly and might be entertaining. Kobe got his 30 mil and you got no chance. George miken is looking down from heaven with his arm around Dr. Buss and he's saying wow doc your kid and that gm are a couple of shmucks huh? Dr. Buss replies I should have let the girl run things.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dirty52. Show dirty52's posts

Re: Basking in Jimmy and Mitchies shear stupidity!

Dwight still might sign with the Lakers

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/story/_/id/9453534/source-dwight-howard-torn-los-angeles-lakers-houston-rockets

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheOriginalDfury13. Show TheOriginalDfury13's posts

Well they can tank for wiggins then. There is some hope. Hahaha you know they won't try it.

Jimmy - we could tank and try to get wiggy with it.

Mitchie - Tanking is a gamble.

Jimmy - like the one you took on Howard. Should have listened to sis she said trade him.

Mitchie - No Risk no reward.

Jimmy - and no cap space. Let's go for it!

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from shines01. Show shines01's posts

right down the pipe!

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from shines01. Show shines01's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

It's official. Dwight is a Rocket.

gee...that doesn't sound too helpful to the Lakers.  I hope Pau Gasol can hold up with all the minutes he is gonna be playing...this is the kind of thing that can shorten a big man's career.  Those aging knees and ankles can only take so much pounding.  Well, at least Kobe will still be...oh wait, that's right he is getting a step slower himself.  Nagging tendonitis; these above the rim guys come down to earth when that tendonitis flares up every single season.  Geesh, the NBA sure is a grind on one's body.  Well at least they still have Meta-World Trainwreck (or is it World B. Artest?) and the ageless Steve Nash.  Nash just gets better and better each year...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheOriginalDfury13. Show TheOriginalDfury13's posts

So the Lakers lost Howard, will lose Earl Clark, So they have Kobe, Gasoft, Metta Old Cheese, Broke Back Nash, Jamisold, Bleak Meeks, Bleaker Blake, Not That Jordan Hill, Duhonestly aweful, Sacre Bleu, to name a few. They should put up a new sign to replace the Stay signs. It should show ping pong balls and should say ping pong dreams for our tanking team. In stern we trust. Get ready to get Wiggy with it.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from fbombfury. Show fbombfury's posts

In response to TheOriginalDfury13's comment:

Well maybe these two should embark on a trip to white castle like those two stoned guys instead of running that second rate organization in LA.

1. Yes it was me that said Dwight would never re-sign and this was the stupidest gamble in sports history.

2. Once again Kevin McHale is involved in your misfortune. Love it.

3. Yes my team is rebuiling, but at least we're not paying luxury tax with the likely hood of no playoff revenue.

So let's recap.

Lakeravenger, all the fake Fury wannabe's, and every other troll out there I enjoy the fact that I told you so and I enjoy the fact that you traded your cornerstone center for a one year rental of DH12.

Yes he was hurt, but the Lakers could have taken the hit, sucked last year and could negotiate a new deal with bynum, but noooooo Mitchie and Jimmy weren't going to lay down, so they ruined the Lakers for a one year rental. You are now over the cap even without Dwight, can't sign any max players maybe some veteren min deals, but that's it.

Also and Fierce can correct me if I'm wrong, I believe LA has no 1st rounder in the vaunted 2014 draft. So they have no center, may miss the playoffs and be a lottery team with no lottery pick. So LA is back where they were a year ago.

I also said at the trade deadline that mitch should have traded Howard for picks or a few guys and did the same with Gasol, but nooooooo mitch decided to gamble. You are not Danny dude, you have no poker face and no ace, you got dissed all over this place.

In closing I have to say ys I'll be paying more money to watch my team, but at least we aren't stuck in neutral, we have 17 banners not 11 and some blue piece of microscopic cloth that counts as five supposedly and might be entertaining. Kobe got his 30 mil and you got no chance. George miken is looking down from heaven with his arm around Dr. Buss and he's saying wow doc your kid and that gm are a couple of shmucks huh? Dr. Buss replies I should have let the girl run things.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I knew it would not be long for the BIGGEST TOOL on this board to run his mouth.  To bad you do not have any clue about bball and how to run a team.  Would you rather the Lakers sign Bynum to a long term max deal?  Or try out Howard and determine if he will help win another championship to a max deal for two future 1st rounders that rarely make it on the squad for longer than a year?  Yeah, we're down the best defensive center in the league if healthy, but it will remain to be seen if Howard works out in Houston or will he remain to be hindered by his bad back or maybe re-injure that same back again.  Most intelligent Laker fans will admit it was a calculated gamble on Howard, but it has never stopped the Lakers on plan B which is clear cap space for 2014 in which a lot of possible top free agents be available.  Next time you plan to write an essay on the Lakers fall from grace do some dd and get your facts straight.  Maybe you better stick to what you know best and that is issuing F Bombs! hang2

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheOriginalDfury13. Show TheOriginalDfury13's posts

Fbomb, how the heck are you. Can't be doing great. I told you and your pals he was not a good fit and he wouldn't re-sign. You all ridiculed me, said he was the new shaq and he was every bit the flop I said he'd be, he wouldn't want to deal with kobe, and he left.

Ok 2014 you have Nash, and I gaurantee Kobe gets anothe max deal so that means you need another star and you need to sign a lot of mediocre players. You have to remember Mitch is listening to Jimmy.

I know more about your team than you do. You can quote all the caps space you want, your team is a debacle right now. Your spinning your wheels. Howard leaving forced you to amnesty Artest so you could get Kamen. Kamen won't start, you don't have Clark and theres very few vet minumum guys out there. Good luck.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheOriginalDfury13. Show TheOriginalDfury13's posts

Also while we're at it, if Mitch hadn't gambled you'd still have Bynum to negotiate with, if they weren't so hasty with Brown they might have been playing a style that would have helped them win more games and they were better suited for.

Right now Brown is still being paid by your Lakers and is now coaching Cleveland again. You are paying that fat dope to coach against you, and to boot they offered Bynum a deal so instead of being in a position to match any offer you lost that opportunity for a rental. You may see cleveland take your coach and your center. Thanks Jimmy!!!!!!

Sections
Shortcuts