Bass and Daniels should start now

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from henryfinkel. Show henryfinkel's posts

Re: Bass and Daniels should start now

Bass-yes / Daniels-no The latter is better coming off the bench. I'd like Doc to go with a three-guard alignment with the rookie Moore as the final piece, at least until Pietrus is up and ready.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Bass and Daniels should start now:
    [QUOTE]We can't keep giving up 30 points in the first quarter of every game.
    Posted by Kirk6[/QUOTE]

Definitely agree that having a bad 1st quarter makes it much more difficult for the rest of the game.  Hopefully, this will change tonight. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from henryfinkel. Show henryfinkel's posts

Take the points and NO tonight.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

The blame for the game last night was plain and simple.  We turned the ball over like crazy early and you CANT do that against the Heat or anyone else for that matter.  The major proble was the refs.  Even doc complained about them and that is unusual..  Their rookie got more questionable calls than our entire team, at the end of the game no less.  He should have gotten a charge on one play,  pushed off on offense on the other (and both announcers suggested the same)  Every questionable call went the Heat way.  Laqueen got his first foul with about 16 seconds left in the second half.  After watching the first quarter  i would never have believed we could get the lead down so small in the second half.

Now I am not totally blaming the refs.  The Heat should have got a lot of fouls called.  At the same time they were getting some calls on one end we were not getting the same on the other end.  And bingo another fast break.

One last note.  If the Heat get calls like this every game, there is no one in the league going to beat them. Period.