Bavetta must mean blind in Italion

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

Re: Bavetta must mean blind in Italion

In Response to Bavetta must mean blind in Italion:
    He once again missed a good game. The Fred Cusick of the NBA neads to retire. He couldn't ref a youth game.
    Posted by freedomofspeech13

love it.  what does jake o'donnell mean in gaelic?  he was one for the ages.  i can't tell you how many times i wanted to pull those already too high up pants all the way over his head.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

HAHAHAHA!  You BOTH hit the nail on the head with those two!

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

Rico, come off it.  Did you even watch the game?  We're talking about ONE specific incident, late in regulation when the Celts had this one in the bag and Hellen Keller-Bavetta called a triple shot foul on the C's that never even came close to happening.  It was disgraceful.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rsalas67m. Show rsalas67m's posts

Joey Crawford anyone? At a stage/age the NBA needs to find some younger more competent refs. There is too much inconsistency in calling the game. The league needs to create a school where refs are thoroughly prepared for calling fouls and managing the games more effectively. The credibility of the game is at stake.

Palming the ball, traveling violations are constantly ignored. When the offensive player initiates the contact, expect that he will be rewarded far too often. Reggie Miller was quite creative at kicking out his foot to get a cheap free throw.

And flops are now down to a science. Kevin Durant, Pierce and Kobe swing the ball around to get a cheap foul. Manu Ginobili and Derek Fisher should win academy awards.

And moving screens. Whoever plays the Heat will have their hands full with Bron and Wade's initating contact.

Just another vent and I included 2 of my Lakers.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from justlikeitis. Show justlikeitis's posts

In Response to Re: Bavetta must mean blind in Italion:

Posted by MsLithium21[/QUOTE]

Some dope can't even spell ITALIAN

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Knicks-Power. Show Knicks-Power's posts

In Response to Re: Bavetta must mean blind in Italion:
    Rico, come off it.  Did you even watch the game?  We're talking about ONE specific incident, late in regulation when the Celts had this one in the bag and Hellen Keller-Bavetta called a triple shot foul on the C's that never even came close to happening.  It was disgraceful.
    Posted by aciemvp

I guess that means you don't want him officiating any games in the in the Celtics first round play with us? lol  Here's your problem, the Knicks are coming with Big Sticks so beware.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MuellerTime19. Show MuellerTime19's posts

The Best is yet to come guys!!! the Playoffs! I can't wait for Bavetta to royally screw a game up...and probably have a suspicious back door cover at the same time. Ahhhhh the fixed NBA. 

I know it, but I still love it. 

Sections
Shortcuts