Baxter Holmes VS Fierce

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

Baxter Holmes VS Fierce

Baxtet Holmes tweeted a couple of fact that make Fierce look quite foolish:

9h

FYI, a staff member-for-players/picks swap is legal. Example is '97, when C's traded 2nd-rounder to Heat for Chris Wallace.

9h

Yep. Another good example. RT : The Magic gave up two picks to the Heat for Stan Van Gundy.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Re: Baxter Holmes VS Fierce

He will find a way to twist the story in 5....4....3....2....1...

PS: like he always does.

laugh out loud gif

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

In response to Mployee8's comment:

[QUOTE]

That's still a trade using the term "compensation."  Picks for a coach are a no brainer under the CBA as neither are afforded any value. If players were to be exchanged it's easy enough for the C's to let Pierce's contract become activated given a written comittment by the Clippers and use him as an expiring contract for a slew of Clipper players and picks in return for releasing Doc. The other possibility is the C's argue Doc is worth $7M/yr and Stern agrees to let the Clips match salaries with players and picks as he will have the final decision in any unchartered territory involving player or personel swaps. Coon himself is in unchartered territory and has no idea what Stern may rule in a decision like this.

But when asked if coaches can be traded, Larry Coon flat out said "no".

Can Doc Rivers be traded for Brook Lopez, like what BosoxJoe said?

[/QUOTE]

I never once said he would be traded. You did say the C's would get nothing if he left multiple times. You don't know what an adverb is or are spinning either way is extremely likely.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Fungus  WRONG AGAIN.. what a laughingstock he is

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

In response to BosoxJoe5's comment:

[QUOTE]

I never once said he would be traded. You did say the C's would get nothing if he left multiple times. You don't know what an adverb is or are spinning either way is extremely likely.

You're really going to stick to that story, that you didn't say Brook Lopez for Doc Rivers?

Ainge never gave any team permission to talk to Doc Rivers. That means if Doc leaves, the Celts get nothing!

Again, I'll give you another chance to come clean before I will post what you said about trading Doc Rivers for Brook Lopez.

[/QUOTE]

I never said trade Doc for Lopez. I used Lopez as compensation, in hypothetical situation to try to explain to you how compensation works. You know this, and were so embarassed by not knowing something you started screamming that I think the Nets want to trade Brooke Lopez for Doc. You are not that dumb, but you are that poor of a human being that you need to spin instead of taking it like man.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

In response to BosoxJoe5's comment:

[QUOTE]

You're really going to stick to that story, that you didn't say Brook Lopez for Doc Rivers?

Ainge never gave any team permission to talk to Doc Rivers. That means if Doc leaves, the Celts get nothing!

Again, I'll give you another chance to come clean before I will post what you said about trading Doc Rivers for Brook Lopez.

[/QUOTE]

And I encourage you to post that, you will just further embarass yourself, while screamming "Look how smart I am". I wonder if you are like this is real life or just choice to expose all your character flaws online.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

BoSox... don't get mad at FUNGUS. He was just "stylin on ya".... as some like to say.

Pud

Sections
Shortcuts