BDCDottie is on the Job

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

BDCDottie is on the Job

The Troll started laker threads after they beat the Bucks and then within minutes they were gone.

Way to go Dottie

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

Re: BDCDottie is on the Job

Yes, way to go.  But there are glitches.  The thread started by Kirk about not taking New Orleans lightly is also gone.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

In response to 34wheelchair's comment:

I AM SURE SHE IS VERY MAD THAT THE LAKERS ARE SOOOOO DOMINATING RIGHT NOW!!!!

SHE SEES DWIGHT AND THEN SEES JASON COLLINS!!!!!!!!!!!

IT WOULD GO THROUGH ME SIDEWAYS TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANKS JUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hurt feelings?

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

In response to Kirk6's comment:

In response to prakash's comment:

Yes, way to go.  But there are glitches.  The thread started by Kirk about not taking New Orleans lightly is also gone.

Just start a nhew thread just make sure you use Celtics in title too.

How weird.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANONMD08. Show ANONMD08's posts

I was thinking about this, if we ignore the trolls and don't feed into them then maybe they will go away. They're like kids trying to get attention. I can understand if you're a fan of another team and you want to talk intellectually, I see no problem in it. to come on a board and bash a team who's fanbase is on this board is totally unacceptable.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

Hey, their team now has a winning percentage of .447......and they are 7-16 vs winning teams...of course they are happy...!

Just kidding......but seriously, they still have a tough road to hoe....the current projection for the 8th spot in the West is 43 wins...so the Lakers need to go 26-18 over their last 44 games (.590%)...they play more road games in the second half and they also have to pass two teams...it can certainly be done but it won't be easy...they just started a pretty tough 10 game stretch but they did get the first one at home..

now comes the test....vs Miami...@Chicago and Memphis on back to back nights...vs Utah and OKC....that is not an easy schedule...but that's why they play the games right...?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

This is a Celtics board.  If posts are not about the Celtics, they should be removed.  The trolls are free to comment on topic which adds some color, despite the fact that they are advertising how pathetic and immature they are. Best policy is to ignore them and they will go find somewhere else to satisfy their disorder begging for attention.  

Sections
Shortcuts