Be Thankful toDanny Ainge

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from AaronWE. Show AaronWE's posts

Be Thankful toDanny Ainge

Ok people that are "When We Win Fans."  Can you all please be grateful to DANNY AINGE?  Danny, took this team from a 24-58 team to 172-94 record in four years.  We have been to the playoffs 4 straight years, 1 NBA title, and  2 Eastern Conference Championships. That's the problem with society we all want more, more, more. Be grateful for what you got!!!  Remember watching a game and Andrew Declercq was getting ready to start?  Danny has done a GREAT JOB with the Boston Celtics. As for people that bad mouth Danny I think that's Bush League. Danny, has given his soul for this team. Did we forget that day's after he has a Heart Attack we was at the office?  And don't give me "o he get's paid well."  Last time I checked "God gives us one life, not nine."  As for the fan's that are loyal to our team, I hope you all see my point and can share on this LOYALITY POST.

P.S.  I will say this to end my point.  Danny has brought in high CHARCTER players to the city of Boston. Last I checked, they were'nt getting arrested like let's say MATT BARNES.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticsfanmx. Show celticsfanmx's posts

Re: Be Thankful toDanny Ainge

I don't really care either. I'm thankful for what Danny Ainge has done with this team as a celtis fan.

even if MIA eliminates us from the playoffs I'm sure Danny will make us contenders again in less than 4 seasons.

GO CELTS!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

I am too. Whether the trade was good or bad, a mistake or a gamble he had to make. Doesn't matter. The Celtics have been relevant for the last four years. That hasn't happned since Larry Bird played. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

It was a great run and I am thankful to DA.  I am not so anxious to wait five or ten years like Fiercest.  I also believe this thing is not over by a long shot.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from cfaninla. Show cfaninla's posts

better luck next year...the fat lady has sang.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonsucks69. Show bostonsucks69's posts

1 championship since 1986. Thanks Danny!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from DavidB1. Show DavidB1's posts

Thankful for what? We should be thankful but to KEVIN MCHALE who turned down a package of Lamar Odom and Andre Bynum for Al Jefferson. The Perkins trade was uncalled for. Like it or not and even if stats don't support it, this guy (whom by the way I didn't like personally) had a huge influence in the locker room, the Celtics personality and the essence of the team in general.

And please people don't come back and argue that Al Jefferson for KG was a better package than Lamar Odom and Andrew Bynum for KG. In 2007 Bynum was  like 18, never had a serious injury and he had already have a number of stellar games where people saw that he could be really good.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

Thank Mchale for not being as good a GM as Danny Ainge? aie, aie, aie.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from fancy-shamanski. Show fancy-shamanski's posts

The Perk trade was a devasting blunder, BUT the guy isn't going to be correct 100% of the time.

Danny built this team, and made it great.  The garnett injury took away at least 1 championship.

I wish to death that we still had perk and maybe even tony allen, but you can't be right 100% of the time.  Its hard to say if they would still win this series with perk.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

Im sure like all of you guys, I am thankful for Ainge bringing us a title in 2008, but however after that I am not thankful for his decision making. Its not that hard to see that Danny missed out on re-signing Posey and Allen. Also, his drafts have always been very questionable. He missed out on DeAndre Jordan and took J.R. Giddens.

The Perk trade is done, but I never liked the trade of Semih and Luke for a 2nd round pick. We picked up Murphy and Sasha, but they have not played at all. Everyone talks about building for the future, and Semih was a part of that. He was a legit seven footer who was learning the NBA style of play. He was physical and most important a fan favorite.

This series is far from over, and I still beleive the Celtics can take it, but lets be real when talking about Danny Ainge.

12. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts