Beasley Buyout By Suns

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

Re: Beasley Buyout By Suns

Beasley needs to catch on with Nuggets or Supersonics (Colorado & Washington state)  where simple possession of weed is legal now.

Can the rest of the country be far behind?

Indeed they can be very far behind.

Pud

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

In response to Mployee8's comment:

In response to puddinpuddin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Beasley needs to catch on with Nuggets or Supersonics (Colorado & Washington state)  where simple possession of weed is legal now.

Can the rest of the country be far behind?

Indeed they can be very far behind.

Pud

He can be a user in MA as long as he has a medical waiver ...

[/QUOTE]

How about bad hair?

Pud

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from skinnyrexraptor. Show skinnyrexraptor's posts

Well...let's see ...we already have  amegomaniacal, talentless PG.....A lame GF beating PF....why not a dope fiend PF to go with them...

LMAO..can't make this up!!!

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

If the uninvited guest to my thread had any knowledge of what's going on on this side of the pond, he'd know that CO, CA & MA (others as well no doubt) have passed new loaws allowing for the use of pot for medical purposes once sanctioned by a physician and approves by the state.

NOW GET OFF MY THREAD YOU IGNORANT SOB ... YOU ARE NOT WANTED HERE

Colorado and Washington allow possession and  use for recreational purposes.

No medical waiver required.

Pud

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBigTicket05. Show TheBigTicket05's posts

no need to add beasley

better find pg who can start for the meantime.

bring back telfair

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

In response to skinnyrexraptor's comment:

Well...let's see ...we already have  amegomaniacal, talentless PG.....A lame GF beating PF....why not a dope fiend PF to go with them...

LMAO..can't make this up!!!

why not TWO of them? 

sign o-dumb and beasley and let them split the power forward time 24 mins each- the bong will never get too cold that way

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

what's wrong with Beasly isn't that he smokes weed. what's wrong with him is his attitude on the court and apparent lack of interest in the game of basketball.

Allowing medical marijuana is not condoning drugs ... weed shouldn't be considered a drug or at least it should be in the same class as alcohol, tobacco and caffeeine. There is exorborant amounts of ignorance when it comes to weed and its sad because it retardes the progression of society.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

[QUOTE]

In response to Fierce34's comment:

[QUOTE]

What happened, Mployee?

Did you use the stretch provision on your ignore list to see my posts?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm monitoring my thread and I don't want your BS on here ... so respect my wishes and keep your drivel to yourself.

[/QUOTE]

Did you just reply to a post of mine?

Whether this is your thread or not, you should not be able to see what I post because you claim to have me on ignore.

Looks like you just proved me right, that you're indeed a SERIAL LIAR!

HAHAHA

[/QUOTE]

Hell has no fury like a FUNGUS ignored.

Pud

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

In response to R9R's comment:

what's wrong with Beasly isn't that he smokes weed. what's wrong with him is his attitude on the court and apparent lack of interest in the game of basketball.

Allowing medical marijuana is not condoning drugs ... weed shouldn't be considered a drug or at least it should be in the same class as alcohol, tobacco and caffeeine. There is exorborant amounts of ignorance when it comes to weed and its sad because it retardes the progression of society.

for a 6 foot 9 guy who is an alleged #4, his rebounding numbers are horrid and his shot selection is like knitting needles in the eyes.  don't think he's much on D either

"medical" marijuana is a complete oxymoron when it comes to these dispensaries divvying up "prescription" greasy green buds.  the "medical" part of pot really is hard to find in rolling up a doobie or snargling a 3 foot bong hit of some winnipeg wheelchair. 

Mmmm.  yummy tar.  nothing medical about that.  the larger issue is that we will now have an entire class of "disability" people seeking to have gov't subsidies to go down and get a greasy sack o' weed from the "dispensary" to go back home and sit around and toke on the taxpayer dime.....   BIG PROBLEM with that movement!

25. This post has been removed.