Becoming the 3rd seed still doable

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from celtic213. Show celtic213's posts

Re: Becoming the 3rd seed still doable

In response to Fierce34's comment:

The 3rd, 4th, and 5th seeds have 16 losses.

The 6th and 7th seed have 18 losses.

Celtics finishing 3rd in the east is not far-fetched.

Start another win streak tomorrow at Detroit.

easily doable remember the celtics were terrible last season at the all star break granted it was a shortened season and yeah slightly different team but if we win the games were suppose to before the trade deadline and DA pulls the right strings before the trade deadline i easily like the chances at at least being the 4 seed again

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

of course its doable...ppl on here overreact everytime we lose a game. We will be fine.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from teejaytee70. Show teejaytee70's posts

Doesn't matter.  They are a second-round-and-out team AT BEST.  They are not contenders as presently constructed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

If Melo keeps developing at a rapid pace in D-League, he should be able to help the C's late in the season! 

Adding a young athletic rim protector and rebounder just before the playoffs would be HUGE!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

I agree 100% .......do we win it all this year? ....not as far as I'm concerned....do we build for next year and afterwards? ....absolutely....we have youth and athletic talent on our roster....tweak it rather than blowing it up...if that's possible...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to JamezHill24's comment:

of course its doable...ppl on here overreact everytime we lose a game. We will be fine.

Jamez what do you mean by being fine?  What is acceptable?  We are not going to contend without a big man. I assume you know that.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In response to concord27's comment:

Jamez what do you mean by being fine?  What is acceptable?  We are not going to contend without a big man. I assume you know that.

I know people over react a lot, myself included.  But to just assume we will be fine because of a short 6 game winning streak followed up by 2 losses,  both of which we shouldn't have lost does not fill you with a ton of confidence.  Pretty obvious we need to add something to this team.  Maybe even 2 somethings.  If we continue to jump shoot game after game we will not go far.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

That's what the Captain on the Titanic kept telling them!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

In response to concord27's comment:

i think we are one of the best teams in the East RIGHT NOW. I think when healthy (that means getting Chris Wilcox back) we are the 2nd best team in the East. I think we can beat anybody in the league if we play our best. I do agree that we need a big man, but i dont think we need a Cousins to put us over the top. I think if we get a simple, defensive minded big man who will come in, protect the paint and grab boards (Darko...) we will be fine. 

the ship is not sinking in my eyes. we have work to do, we have issues, but you know what? So does Miami. So does NY. its not as if every other top team is clicking like crazy right now.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

and i will remind you that last year around ASB time, i stood on here and told everyone we were going to be fine. I took alot of schlack for it then too...so i wont be suprised if i do this year as well...ill just laugh around playoff time when we are killing it and everyone on here that wanted to trade rondo, break up the team, fire doc, trade everyone but sullinger for a big man, ill laugh when they are on this board talking about how great we are and how good doc and danny are and how they knew we could do it.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

and i will remind you that last year around ASB time, i stood on here and told everyone we were going to be fine. I took alot of schlack for it then too...so i wont be suprised if i do this year as well...ill just laugh around playoff time when we are killing it and everyone on here that wanted to trade rondo, break up the team, fire doc, trade everyone but sullinger for a big man, ill laugh when they are on this board talking about how great we are and how good doc and danny are and how they knew we could do it.

Excellent posts (by a true Celtic fan)! Go C's!!

I am hoping the big man that you speak of is already on the roster, in the form of Fab Melo! 

Sections
Shortcuts