Before Bloggety Bynum the Zero starts a Celtics had there grill punched in here are the facts....

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbostonceltics. Show bigbostonceltics's posts

Re: Before Bloggety Bynum the Zero starts a Celtics had there grill punched in here are the facts....

another thing i liked is 47 points from the bench in regulation.preseason or not thats a lot of points!

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbostonceltics. Show bigbostonceltics's posts

Re: Before Bloggety Bynum the Zero starts a Celtics had there grill punched in here are the facts....

first i tip my hat to the knicks,however the celtics held their own with mostly third stringers in ot.very good.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

In response to Fiercest34's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to bigbostonceltics' comment:
    [QUOTE]

another thing i liked is 47 points from the bench in regulation.preseason or not thats a lot of points!

[/QUOTE]

And Bradley is not even playing yet.

[/QUOTE]

One more time, sing with me Clueless34 AKA Bandwagon34:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtGBIOEf7ro&list=FLJjJgbLFjvdmFc8JXyZnUFQ&feature=mh_lolz

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

don't worry LA down by ten with 4 min to go....

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoctorCO. Show DoctorCO's posts

bloggety/dfury,

like the lakers did in 2008 in blaming the reffs..like last year against okl...

TROLL

TROLL

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertmont. Show vertmont's posts

In response to BloggetyBloop's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The Knicks. seriously, the knicks....

ROTFLMAO!!!!

Nice excuses guys/girls.

[/QUOTE]

ROTFLMAO!!!!  Thanks for the entertainment.

If we lose many more this pre-season games the Celtics may not make the playoffs.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Apparently Bloggity isn't very bright.  

I would never make fun of the Lakers for losing preseason games.  It would make me a moron.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Snake is correct.  Pre-season means nothing.  When Micah Downs is in the game in OT.......well, enough said!!

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Ah.....we lost???  And, ah, it's pre-season, so who cares???  What excuse do you have for thinking the Heat played in the 2010 Finals, other than total ignorance of the sport??

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Ah.....we lost???  And, ah, it's pre-season, so who cares???  What excuse do you have for thinking the Heat played in the 2010 Finals, other than total ignorance of the sport??

[/QUOTE]

That was a mistype. Everyone already knows who won in 2010 and more importantly for this blog, we all know who LOST. Thanks for playing right into my hand kiddo. If this were a debate, you would be Obama and I would be Romney. Hope all is well!

[/QUOTE]

Mistype - excuse - same thing!!

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

That was a mistype. Everyone already knows who won in 2010 and more importantly for this blog, we all know who LOST. Thanks for playing right into my hand kiddo. If this were a debate, you would be Obama and I would be Romney. Hope all is well!

[/QUOTE]

Mistype - excuse - same thing!!

[/QUOTE]

In that post, I was referring to the year the Mavericks beat the Heat in the Finals which was 2011. The Lakers won back to back titles in 09-10. Sorry if you got confused. It was an obvious mistype.

[/QUOTE]

Tell you what, I'll stop mentioning your total stupidity if you stop mentioning Steve Nash to the Knicks - which was true when I reported it.