Before the trolls come in and talk smack because we know it's coming...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Re: Before the trolls come in and talk smack because we know it's coming...

In Response to Re: Before the trolls come in and talk smack because we know it's coming...:
    In Response to Re: Before the trolls come in and talk smack because we know it's coming... : Since you're too stupid to get it...no one but you gives a   s h i t   about an exhibition game in Europe.  Yeah sure every team tries to win every game, even meaningless preseason games.  But you're so retarded, even if the Lakers Three-peat this year, you're stil be harping about that game.  
    Posted by victorlee1234

Don't you think it's STUPID for a Laker fan to talk trash in a Boston Celtics forum?

3peat? The Lakers haven't won yet, moron! 

HAHAHA!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

In Response to Re: Before the trolls come in and talk smack because we know it's coming...:
    In Response to Re: Before the trolls come in and talk smack because we know it's coming... : Since you're too stupid to get it...no one but you gives a   s h i t   about an exhibition game in Europe.  Yeah sure every team tries to win every game, even meaningless preseason games.  But you're so retarded, even if the Lakers Three-peat this year, you're stil be harping about that game.  
    Posted by victorlee1234

That's right, you only give a sh!t when the Lakers win. When the Lakers lose nobody gives a sh!t, right?

Like where were you when the Lakers went BACK TO BACK against the Nuggets and the Suns? That's right, Laker trolls like you disappear when the going gets rough. Pathetic!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUMcHale. Show RUMcHale's posts

Posted by victorlee1234

Brilliant....and correct!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PHX85014. Show PHX85014's posts

I'm ticked they lost last night because it's gonna be hard to beat Toronto in the daytime after a night of partying in Toronto and then they get Atlanta back to back.

Suddenly, a 3 game losing streak (Rondo should sit out the Toronto game) is a very real possibility...

That's why last night was important. I believe Rondo should take both the Toronto and the Atlanta game off. They are leaning on him way too hard. They've accomplished 9-2 with major injuries. I say give Rondo a week off and break Delonte, Von Wafer and (possibly if he's healthy) Avery Bradley in to the lineup.

It's been a great Bonus to get Semi Erden into the lineup for big minutes , I say Doc needs to TELL Rondo to chill for the weekend (at least)  and use the next 2 games to get Delonte into the flow, give Nate more minutes, and possibly get VOn Wafer and AVery Bradley into the mix....

What do you people think ?

PS: Big Baby has been big time !
    PS2: imagine if they DIDN'T have Semi for the first 11 games ? They might be 500 or less if they didn't have Semi giving them 10-15 minutes every night... another great draft pick from Danny Ainge !

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from KGLove. Show KGLove's posts

In Response to Re: Before the trolls come in and talk smack because we know it's coming... : Maybe your expectations are too high. According to the experts from ESPN and NBA TV the Celtics will not be winning the championship this season. Even some of the Celtic fans here don't believe the Celtics can get 57 wins.  What do you think, how many wins will the Celtics get this year?
    Posted by P34

So were we supposed to win against the Raptors or no?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

In Response to Re: Before the trolls come in and talk smack because we know it's coming... : So were we supposed to win against the Raptors or no?
    Posted by KGLove

We should have beaten the Raptors easily. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from KGLove. Show KGLove's posts

In Response to Re: Before the trolls come in and talk smack because we know it's coming... : We should have beaten the Raptors easily. 
    Posted by P34

funny

Sections
Shortcuts