Belichek/Brady-----Stevens/Sullinger

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bosoxmal. Show bosoxmal's posts

Belichek/Brady-----Stevens/Sullinger

I'm hoping we'll see a new Belichek-Brady combo developing: Stevens-Sullinger! I can't see Doc Rivers sitting there and watching a game-deciding 3 point shot by his 6-10, 21 year old center! I would guess Stevens has told this kid, "if the shot's there, take it". Also, I noted that Stevens has restrained comments; that is, "Sully had a VERY GOOD offensive game. Like, "don't get a swelled head, kid, you defense still needs a lot of work". Is his defense improving? I notice he's not fouling out quite as often.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bosoxmal. Show bosoxmal's posts

Re: Belichek/Brady-----Stevens/Sullinger

In response to melswitt's comment:

In response to bosoxmal's comment:

I'm hoping we'll see a new Belichek-Brady combo developing: Stevens-Sullinger! I can't see Doc Rivers sitting there and watching a game-deciding 3 point shot by his 6-10, 21 year old center! I would guess Stevens has told this kid, "if the shot's there, take it". Also, I noted that Stevens has restrained comments; that is, "Sully had a VERY GOOD offensive game. Like, "don't get a swelled head, kid, you defense still needs a lot of work". Is his defense improving? I notice he's not fouling out quite as often.

Sully is more like 6-7, not 6-10...but he is pretty stout and has guts and heart...however...it's a long way away from BB/Brady...don't go there until after the third championship...right now, he's not even close to cowens/heinson

I'm looking out at a ten year+ relationship; that's the connection. It's not even the same sport. New coach + new player + development = THAT KIND of unique coach/palyer relationship.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bosoxmal. Show bosoxmal's posts

In response to melswitt's comment:

In response to bosoxmal's comment:

Sully is more like 6-7, not 6-10...but he is pretty stout and has guts and heart...however...it's a long way away from BB/Brady...don't go there until after the third championship...right now, he's not even close to cowens/heinson

And Sully is listed at 6-9, and looks it!

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

In response to Mployee8's comment:

Did Mel get kicked off BDC?

Yes, I heard he spoke negatively about MJ's movie "Space-Jam"

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

In response to BCSP's comment:

What a loss! You better be careful ... stick to your bedtime curfew son!

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

What a loss! You better be careful ... stick to your bedtime curfew son!

You and Fungus stick together on everything ... I warned him about incestuous relations among family.

Nice pool Mployee!

12. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts