Believe in the Bench Celtsfan

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

Believe in the Bench Celtsfan

Have faith in the bench celtsfan. You laughed at my suggestion in playing the bench more. What say you about Stiemsma and Pietrus now. Everyone has a role and knowing what it is is critical to success.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PeterParker2. Show PeterParker2's posts

Re: Believe in the Bench Celtsfan

In Response to Believe in the Bench Celtsfan:
    [QUOTE]Have faith in the bench celtsfan. You laughed at my suggestion in playing the bench more. What say you about Stiemsma and Pietrus now. Everyone has a role and knowing what it is is critical to success.
    Posted by antiqueman1[/QUOTE]
    In particular, RA and PP are injured. Why don't give Daniels some minutes?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Believe in the Coach and the starters, Antinqueman. Bass, KG, Pierce, Rondo, and even Ray's D was better than last game, wasn't it? The difference in game 4 vs games 3 and 5 was that the top players executed well. Or....do you deny that KG, Paul, Rondo, and especially Bass played better?

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

Because of all of our injuries, I said in order for us to win this series, we're going to need:
    1. KG scoring.
    2. Rondo consistently playing good.
    3. Production from the bench.
    With Bradley now as questionable as RA, the bench becomes even more important.
    Doc's gonna have to rely on them to step up more.
    Glad to see Steamer getting some minutes at at last.
    Maybe his foot's better too.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

In Response to Believe in the Bench Celtsfan:
    [QUOTE]Have faith in the bench celtsfan. You laughed at my suggestion in playing the bench more. What say you about Stiemsma and Pietrus now. Everyone has a role and knowing what it is is critical to success.
    Posted by antiqueman1[/QUOTE]

Have faith in Rondo antiqueman. you scoffed at my suggestions that rondo was a great player and more consistent than you suggested. what can you say now? Every team has a best player, and Rondo is ours. he is critical to our success.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

In Response to Re: Believe in the Bench Celtsfan:
    [QUOTE]Believe in the Coach and the starters, Antinqueman. Bass, KG, Pierce, Rondo, and even Ray's D was better than last game, wasn't it? The difference in game 4 vs games 3 and 5 was that the top players executed well. Or....do you deny that KG, Paul, Rondo, and especially Bass played better?
    Posted by Celtsfan4life[/QUOTE]

I never stopped believing in the starters. I criticized them and doc for blowing an 18 point lead. I admit that. But you laughed at my suggestions of putting in some subs to break up that debacle last game.
    Of course all the Cs played better tonight. Especially in the second half. It took until mid 3rd quarter for them to realize that they are the better team. And the bench played a large roll tonight. Do you deny that?
    Again I don't know why you accuse me of not believing in the starters. I merely stated that when they r stinking up the joint perhaps a sub or 2 might be helpful. You laughed. But no laughing tonight. Stiemsma played great. He and Pietrus did a good solid job. It gave the Cs a lift I think.
    All I know is that we may not see eye to eye, but in the end we are proud of the Cs.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

In Response to Re: Believe in the Bench Celtsfan:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Believe in the Bench Celtsfan : Have faith in Rondo antiqueman. you scoffed at my suggestions that rondo was a great player and more consistent than you suggested. what can you say now? Every team has a best player, and Rondo is ours. he is critical to our success.
    Posted by JamezHill24[/QUOTE]

Jamez. I never said Rondo was not a great player. I merely expect more from him due to his youth, talent and athleticism. I said over and over he has all the tools in his tool belt to make him the best point guard around, but he tends to disappear in critical moments(more than you seem to notice). And if you can't see that or just choose not to, well that is your fault not mine. And I never said he was not critical to the Cs success. Just the opposite. Hence, why I guess I expect more from him than you do.