Believe it?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

Re: Believe it?

That is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

I just heard the same thing on comcast.  They are expecting him to return.  This is definitely good news. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

i believe it when i see it

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ironceltic33. Show ironceltic33's posts

Finally, now just waiting from the Big Shamrock.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from allen2034. Show allen2034's posts

i really believe JO will make a difference...the guy can straight up play D...and aint to bad on offense...Who would you guys start JO or SHAQ...considering shaq may not be 100% come playoff time

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

That's a really good question Allen!  It's tempting to start JO, but I'd go with Shaq only because of how well the unit did with him in it before.  That said, I'd see them as platoon players.  Only one can start the game but they "split" minutes - kind of like a job share where the total equals what either of them would have played in their prime.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

In Response to Re: Believe it?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Believe it? : It's also a lie!!!!!!!
    Posted by RicoCeltic[/QUOTE]

Prove it.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Believe it? : Prove it.
    Posted by MsLithium21[/QUOTE]

Rico is an idiot, hes like the bad fan in the movie Major League 2. trust me, when we start killing in the playoffs he will be back on their butts.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

During the game, I get Tommy and Mike as well as the Pacers broadcast.  While watching the Celtics broadcast, Tommy and Mike showed JON at the shootaround.  They commented that he initially had some swelling but there is none now.  They also commented how he's lost about 12 pounds and is in basketball shape.

I STAND CORRECTED!  I, for one, did not believe JON would return this season and I was WRONG.  I admit it.  Now please JON, don't have a setback in 3 days and be inactive for the SA game.

Having JON return is huge.  Great news.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

[QUOTE]i believe it when i see it
    Posted by aciemvp[/QUOTE]

I with you here, I will believe it when I see it too.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from victorlee1234. Show victorlee1234's posts

JO, the Blazers, Pacers, Raptors, and Heat castoff is now the Celtics savior.  Hilarious.  Delusional is too kind of a word here.  Let's not forget Shaq's return.  Then the Cs will have two over-the-hill centers who'll probably need an oxygen blow with each timeout.  You guys crack me up.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Rico calm down.  We'll see soon enough.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

Simmer down.
    Maybe JO is targeting Thursday at SA, but Doc ain't

Jermaine O'Neal, who has been limited to 17 games this season because of his troublesome left knee, was with the Celtics in Indiana and will practice with the team on Wednesday. He says he'd like to play Thursday at San Antonio, CSNNE.com reports, but coach Doc Rivers doesn't see that happening.

http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/celtics

I'll be rooting for the C's, but I'm not expecting anything until the playoffs.
    Blowing HCA.  That is sooo stupid

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Believe it? : You need more proof????????? Did you start watching the C's today??????? You can't be that naive. Do you know about JO's career with all the injuries????? Isn't it enoght with what you have seen this year (if you didn't start watching today) from JO???? and I am not an Idiot, I'm just not a Tommy Heinsohn Green glasses fanatic like some here. Now do you have any proof for me?????

http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/celtics/post/_/id/4682257/jermaine-oneal-joins-cs-eyes-wednesday-practice

Now pipe it down.  You're being a real jerk.  Worse than the Laker trolls.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Believe it? : Are the insults necessary?????? Have I insulted you because you think different than me and have blind fate, I mean green fate????? If you don't like what I post and can't give a good argument without insulting it's simple there is a little button with a red cross under my post that says ignore, you hit it and won't see my post. What has this world come to. I feel your frustration but don't take it on me, it wasn't me who traded Perk I refuse to go that low and call you any names it's just not in me. Have a good night and God bless you.

What I mean by jerk is that you insulted my intelligence as follows:

"You need more proof????????? Did you start watching the C's today???????
    You can't be that naive. Do you know about JO's career with all the injuries????? Isn't it enoght with what you have seen this year (if you didn't start watching today) from JO????"

You need to be able to hear differing opinions without assuming that the other person just doesn't know the Celtics or basketball the way you do.  I have been following the Celtics and the NBA for 27 years, though I shouldn't even have to defend that.

Anyway, the article is about how JO can practice without limitations for the 1st time this season.  I believe that.  In part because I also realize that's not the same as being ready to PLAY in a GAME without limitations.  But it is a big step.  And until I know for a fact that he's lying about that, then I'm going to believe it and look forward to him returning when he's ready.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Believe it? : Rico is an idiot, hes like the bad fan in the movie Major League 2. trust me, when we start killing in the playoffs he will be back on their butts.
    Posted by JamezHill24[/QUOTE]

Jamez, I am definitely seeing what you mean!  And I can't wait for the Celtics to start figuratively killing in the playoffs.  That cannot come soon enough!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

I see JO as a limited difference maker at best. I hope I'm wrong but I think this all comes down to Shaq now.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Rico, I love your icon of Pitino one of the greats in Celtics infamy?  Just like you, you big phony I respect the out and out Laker trolls more than you.  Your are not fooling anybody. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

By the way nobody call them the C's.

Sections
Shortcuts