Bench & Pierce/Allen

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

Bench & Pierce/Allen

What a fun game to watch. We hadn't seen that type of game in awhile. THis is why I wanted to play the Knicks. They play no defense and just don't have enough good players with playoff experience. Great win!

Now this bench is really worrying me. They are doing absolutely NOTHING! I don't know what's going on. Doc was so disgusted that they were allowing the lead to dwindle and sat them for much of the 2nd half. I'm going to give BBD a pass this series but he's got to bring more next series. I'm ready to see Pavs, Wafer and even Murf. Krstic is doing nothing.

That was the best shooting exhibition we've seen from PP and RA together since they've been here. It was like shooting practice. Oh yeah whomever that guy #9 is played great too.

Let's take our talents to South Beach!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

Re: Bench & Pierce/Allen

In Response to Bench & Pierce/Allen:
    What a fun game to watch. We hadn't seen that type of game in awhile. THis is why I wanted to play the Knicks. They play no defense and just don't have enough good players with playoff experience. Great win! Now this bench is really worrying me. They are doing absolutely NOTHING! I don't know what's going on. Doc was so disgusted that they were allowing the lead to dwindle and sat them for much of the 2nd half. I'm going to give BBD a pass this series but he's got to bring more next series. I'm ready to see Pavs, Wafer and even Murf. Krstic is doing nothing. That was the best shooting exhibition we've seen from PP and RA together since they've been here. It was like shooting practice. Oh yeah whomever that guy #9 is played great too. Let's take our talents to South Beach!!
    Posted by BiasLewis

Oh yeah!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

What a fun game to watch. We hadn't seen that type of game in awhile. THis is why I wanted to play the Knicks. They play no defense and just don't have enough good players with playoff experience. Great win! Now this bench is really worrying me. They are doing absolutely NOTHING! I don't know what's going on. Doc was so disgusted that they were allowing the lead to dwindle and sat them for much of the 2nd half. I'm going to give BBD a pass this series but he's got to bring more next series. I'm ready to see Pavs, Wafer and even Murf. Krstic is doing nothing. That was the best shooting exhibition we've seen from PP and RA together since they've been here. It was like shooting practice. Oh yeah whomever that guy #9 is played great too. Let's take our talents to South Beach!!
    Posted by BiasLewis

Agree with you.  The bench has been horrible and definitely needs to improve.  They have been discussed many times during this playoff series and I still don't see any improvement.   I am still hoping for a better effort from the bench in the next game.  You can't continue to expect the starters to win all of their games during the playoffs.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnTAlouette. Show JohnTAlouette's posts

I wish Doc did a heat check just to see if someone on the bench could help. One sub at a time. After they get used to playing with the vets they have a better chance of getting into a groove as a unit. Sasha is bound to be good for a couple of threes. Same with Von. Get 6 quick points then sit them. We used to do that with E. House.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mchampion. Show Mchampion's posts

Sadly, the bench is atrochoious this year.  I am not sure why, maybe the midseason  upheaval but they look lost out there...even BBD is not playing well.  I thought Green was a little better this game but thats it.  Even West is not impressing out there.  I hope Doc can pull them together for the next round because we are going to have to wear down Miami with the second unit and energy.  Our starters aren't going to be able to outplay Lebron, Wade and Bosh, its going to have to be a team effort.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

Still haven't given up on the bench. Have we got a choice? So look for positives and support. Cause no bench=no bannar.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Posted by BiasLewis

Green has played well enough to give pierce the minutes he needs to stay fresh. I am more concerned with West and Baby. If we have a Baby West and Either Krytic or Shaq and green thats all we really need.

Sections
Shortcuts