Bench has to step up.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

Bench has to step up.

They played great last night it was fun to see. But the remaining games are going to be very tough. We have chicago in chicago, followed by a back to back with the Wizards, one day off, then miami in miami, then a another back to back with the wizards in Washington, then a day off, then the knicks at home. 

That is the kind of schedule than can wear an old team out fast. The bench is going to have to step and win games for us. Particularly against the wizards, as those second games of back to backs tend to kill us. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Re: Bench has to step up.

At this point we will either lose several of these games and prepare for the playoffs.  We are most likely three seeds and possibly a two. The dye is set and we will win no matter what seed we are.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Whatever we need to do to draw the Sixers is fine with me...if anyone still thinks we are better off with the Knicks is crazy(Bias34)  sorry, but yeah, I dont care if they dont play defense.,...they can score into the 130's, and why subject yourself to a track meet with these old guys....The sixers have no bizness competing with this team as full strenght and I believe we could hold off on Shaq playing big minutes until rd 2.  We got an easy W and we werent even going full tilt.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

I think the bench is gelling nice. Delonte needs to stay healthy, I think he will be the key. This bench will be great barring the all dreaded injury bug.

Sections
Shortcuts