Bench Versatility

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from henryfinkel. Show henryfinkel's posts

Bench Versatility

BB can play the 4 or 5
    Green the 3 or 4
    West the 1 or 2

Gives Doc a lot of flexibility in his line-ups. I like it!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Re: Bench Versatility

There's not a spot on the court where Jeff Green can't score from. And the Celts are now a better free-throw shooting team thanks to Krstic and Green.

Don't forget that Krstic is a 7-footer and Jeff Green is a long 6-9 player. Definitely an upgrade over Perk and Daniels on the offensive end. Defensively it remains to be seen.

Baby
    Green
    Krstic
    West

VS.

Odom
    Barnes
    Blake
    Brown

HAHAHA!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

Re: Bench Versatility

In Response to Bench Versatility:
    [QUOTE]BB can play the 4 or 5 Green the 3 or 4 West the 1 or 2 Gives Doc a lot of flexibility in his line-ups. I like it!
    Posted by henryfinkel[/QUOTE]kristc can also play the 4 in a pinch! i can see a situation where we have both shaq and him in the game at the same time with jeff green at the 3 and perhaps pierce at the 2 with west at the point in some form of a jumbo lineup that can still play defense and have some athleticism! thats y this trade is so awesome.. very belichickian.. got a few troy browns now to weather adversity and injury.. there's nothing anyone can throw at us that we cant counter! talk about the 4th or last few minutes and we are in the BEST position of any team. with or without a perk, all these big games tend to come down to the last 5 minutes or so..we can throw more variations than any team in the leage. all bigs, super small ball, mixture.. just awesome!