Best Chance to Win a Game

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

Best Chance to Win a Game

Our best chance to win a game is 1. player movement 2. plalyer movement plus ball movement  3 Secure a active athletic big to play with this bunch             There is no guarantee for a championship but our best chance is to do the three things listed.  The Rondo problem:  I have decided that the Rondo problem is more of a coch Doc Rivers problem.  That is, if Doc would require Rondo to up tempo the game and pass the ball up the court and keep the ball moving, like Jason Terry and others are doing now, THEN RONDO WOULD BE A GREAT FIT FOR THIS TEAM. Isolation ball and holding the ball by the dribble should be a very small part of the offense we run.  It is evident that Doc would have let us miss the playoffs before he would coach this team the way he is now doing it.  HE WAS FORCED BY INJURIES TO MAKE THE NECESSARY CHANGES THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN MADE BEFORE RONDO WAS INJURED.  Last year he did not discover the benefit of Avery Bradley until the injury to our shooting guard happened.  I watched one of the most enteraining games of the year between any teams last night, and I have, for the most part, enjoyed the games since Rondo's injury.  Not because we do not have Rondo, but because Doc is coaching this team and giving us a better opportunity to win on any given night.  TRADES  At this time we should be very careful who we trade on this team, our guard combo is as good as any, KG is great, Paul still hold the ball a bit too long but his overall game makes him valuable.  Lee and Avery are the best defending pair in the league.  Green needs more minutes.  We need a active defensive all around center that can play, without giving up our chemistry.   Old Coach  (the views expressed here are mine and have been consistantly expressed this entire year.  You must coach the talent you have.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

Re: Best Chance to Win a Game

xxx

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

In response to CHEisCHE's comment:

"I have decided that the Rondo problem is more of a coch Doc Rivers problem. "

hmmmmmm, i said it many times -- they laughed. Ainge & Doc stumbled a bad knee - the chalkboard changed....all of a sudden!

Blame on Doc & Ainge - but, find a way to trade-swap Rondo with a franchise player....i don't know who. If no franchise player,  Rondo stays for future big trade.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

In response to maryngary's comment:

Our best chance to win a game is 1. player movement 2. plalyer movement plus ball movement  3 Secure a active athletic big to play with this bunch             There is no guarantee for a championship but our best chance is to do the three things listed.  The Rondo problem:  I have decided that the Rondo problem is more of a coch Doc Rivers problem.  That is, if Doc would require Rondo to up tempo the game and pass the ball up the court and keep the ball moving, like Jason Terry and others are doing now, THEN RONDO WOULD BE A GREAT FIT FOR THIS TEAM. Isolation ball and holding the ball by the dribble should be a very small part of the offense we run.  It is evident that Doc would have let us miss the playoffs before he would coach this team the way he is now doing it.  HE WAS FORCED BY INJURIES TO MAKE THE NECESSARY CHANGES THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN MADE BEFORE RONDO WAS INJURED.  Last year he did not discover the benefit of Avery Bradley until the injury to our shooting guard happened.  I watched one of the most enteraining games of the year between any teams last night, and I have, for the most part, enjoyed the games since Rondo's injury.  Not because we do not have Rondo, but because Doc is coaching this team and giving us a better opportunity to win on any given night.  TRADES  At this time we should be very careful who we trade on this team, our guard combo is as good as any, KG is great, Paul still hold the ball a bit too long but his overall game makes him valuable.  Lee and Avery are the best defending pair in the league.  Green needs more minutes.  We need a active defensive all around center that can play, without giving up our chemistry.   Old Coach  (the views expressed here are mine and have been consistantly expressed this entire year.  You must coach the talent you have.

Mary - prior to the items you have listed, a team has to identify and sign the right players! 

Sections
Shortcuts