BEST LEBRON JOKES, HOW COULD A SPORTS PSYCHOLOGIST HELP HIM?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

BEST LEBRON JOKES, HOW COULD A SPORTS PSYCHOLOGIST HELP HIM?

some of you may call it flip-flopping. i call it keeping it real based on NEW evidence. even for those of you who may have hated the man, i dont think any of you saw him crumbling that bad in fourth quarter and money time after money time. per example the man had ZERO points in the 4th when his team was down by 5 points or less, only made ONE (useless) 3-pointer in the 4th the entire series. his defense also got progressively WORSE. was called out by jason terry, was aboused by old man marion and even barea kept taking him to the hole and was drawing charges on him and forces bron into jump shots.  its been 2 finals now like this, he's 2-6 with lousy 4ths in all of them. bron's scoring performance is the WORSE in the history of the game by a guy averaging more than 25 points per game coming into the finals. his average was over 9 points LOWER. 

his quote about the fans was simply callous and unacceptable. bron has chosen not to manup and ever accept any accountability. kind of like tiger woods right now. he's whistling by the graveyard. its never his fault. bron may in fact be a borderline sociopathic-narcissist. doesnt seem able to grasp things out of his little bubble. it must be really great for the women who date him. man, i think cleveland WILL win a ring before bron!

its clear the talent and physical speciman is there. also clear that the WILL appears to be there . the MAIN issue is the ACTION, grind, heart and likely a very personal back story. as the games tighter, bron gets tighter as if he really doesnt want to be there. he's looking for the skirt of momma to run under. its obvious that even his teammates do not trust him and werent even looking his way. when you hear story after unrefuted story about very close women to him routinely betraying and humiliating him by their sexual and other choices and you hear him routinely downplaying the consequences of everything, one has to grasp that something from his childhood or background is at play much bigger than basketnall. in a sense, bron is a BASKET case!

the man needs help. his first insytinct appears to be to RUN +hide away, deflect, +turn to others as the going gets tough. this is tragic. kind of like dirk and some others used to be before they turned it around and got the bandwagoners on their side. the issue with bron though is that he doesnt strike me as the kind of guy open to asking for help and stepping outside of his little old boy sycophantic circle.  he needs some objective professionals to hug him and perhaps allow him to cry a bit before they can rebuild his jordanian nutts. i dont think its inherited or genetic, i think guys and fortitude can be learned. 

anyway, i still think mr. bron can end up in MJ's class but NO WAY can he ever be greater. perception is reality. like andre aggasii in tennis, even after he finally fully himself to tennis, the damage has been  done. there's now too much damage done. guys like sampras and federer never wasted years as bron is. obviously there's no such stain on MJ's record. we can never just ignore his full history. in some ways, bron is just a WASTED talent. kind of like tyson in a different way. as of now, i cant even justify putting bron in the NBA top 10. dirk obviously is now way up there. in no particular order as of NOW these guys are all ahead of him: dirk, jason terry, kobe, WADE, D-ROSE, pierce, durant, zach randolph, a'mare, chris paul, and dwight howard. TOP 15 at best. 

we have to measure heart, grindability, leadership, and desire for the ball as well as results, physical capacity and talent. bron is like an insecure, immature bully who needs love +popularity so badly. you hit him in the mouth and he crawls under a rock. you hit jordan, you could expect your entire family, yourself and everyone close to you to be bludgeoned not only for that particular game but for LIFE. mj would have been going after jason terry and talking to him like ali after every facial and dunk, looking to the cameras and bench to make it clear what happens when you dare to call him out. once buster douglas exposed tyson by just standing there and countering with haymakers of his won rather than flinching and retreating, mike was never the same. like the dude in the wizard of oz, this king-emperor has no clothes. he's been PUNK'D!

there's still hope BUT.....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mtrax. Show mtrax's posts

Re: LEBRON ISNT EVEN IN THE TOP 12 BASED ON THESE FINALS, HOW COULD A SPORTS PSYCHOLOGIST HELP HIM?

LeBron needs to meet Artest's therapist.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from startrightnow. Show startrightnow's posts

Re: LEBRON ISNT EVEN IN THE TOP 12 BASED ON THESE FINALS, HOW COULD A SPORTS PSYCHOLOGIST HELP HIM?

You really shouldnt be allowed to post or start useless threads. Your the worst poster on here and add absolutely nothing to the discussion. Mostly in part bc you dont know anything about sports , combine that with the fact that slow to begin with and well ... you have this. How does it feels to have nobody take you serious ...seriously two weeks ago you were comparing LeBrick to MJ and now this??? Your old , your tired , your stuff is weak and everyone knows it! Why do you continue to post/thread when you have no idea what you talking about. Any serious people knows this , you want evidence that you have no clue??? Just go back 6 months through this guys post and see what you come up with. LMFAO!!! 18 pts through 6 games in the 4th qr and this guy was so ready to say hes better than 23. LOL I cant believe how much of a joke you are. I alomst feel bad for you , its like doing a job for 25 years and someone showing you that youve been doing it wrong the whole time. Thats your life! I pop in a few different sports forums and YOU BY FAR are the WEAKEST , DUMBEST poster ive seen. I few years back someone on here said that L.M. would have a better year than ALL Day ... hhmmm Bubba something or other. Obviously that was all time dumb , but you take it to that level everyday . If i were you i would sit back and learn something before i open my mouth and spew more nothingness garbage.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

In Response to Re: LEBRON ISNT EVEN IN THE TOP 12 BASED ON THESE FINALS, HOW COULD A SPORTS PSYCHOLOGIST HELP HIM?:
    You really shouldnt be allowed to post or start useless threads. Your the worst poster on here and add absolutely nothing to the discussion. Mostly in part bc you dont know anything about sports , combine that with the fact that slow to begin with and well ... you have this. How does it feels to have nobody take you serious ...seriously two weeks ago you were comparing LeBrick to MJ and now this??? Your old , your tired , your stuff is weak and everyone knows it! Why do you continue to post/thread when you have no idea what you talking about. Any serious people knows this , you want evidence that you have no clue??? Just go back 6 months through this guys post and see what you come up with. LMFAO!!! 18 pts through 6 games in the 4th qr and this guy was so ready to say hes better than 23. LOL I cant believe how much of a joke you are. I alomst feel bad for you , its like doing a job for 25 years and someone showing you that youve been doing it wrong the whole time. Thats your life! I pop in a few different sports forums and YOU BY FAR are the WEAKEST , DUMBEST poster ive seen. I few years back someone on here said that L.M. would have a better year than ALL Day ... hhmmm Bubba something or other. Obviously that was all time dumb , but you take it to that level everyday . If i were you i would sit back and learn something before i open my mouth and spew more nothingness garbage.
    Posted by startrightnow

Amen!  

Id place CC on ignore if it wasnt for all the entertainment I get from reading other, more intelligent posters, tear him apart. lol

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from JREwing. Show JREwing's posts

Lebron needs a lobotomy

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to Re: LEBRON ISNT EVEN IN THE TOP 12 BASED ON THESE FINALS, HOW COULD A SPORTS PSYCHOLOGIST HELP HIM?:
    Posted by startrightnow
    ouch! i'm destroyed. i will never post again. u have crushed and hurt my feelings. where's momma's skirt, i need to run under it. lol... dude, love how i've heard of you before and you have never initiated a thread in your life. its easy to attack those actually in the arena and wait for a handful of times out of a million i am wrong to spew your stupidity and venom. then again my friend, perhaps in time, you like many others, including quaggy and killa, will come around. its not about always agreeing with me but appreciating that i am a passionate boston pro sports fan who will go where many wont go and overall contribites something positive to these boards. per example, on jenn sterger, calling the bruins stanley cup run way back against the canadiens and philly (before the bandwagoners all came out of the woodwork) and so forth. 

i look at the great majority like my man bralon, not you and mr.karl-i am-lost. you guys are just haters. i enjoy engaging boston sports fan since i dont run into many here in the MD area. when my bold predictions are wrong, i have no beef standing up and admitting them. when i'm right, i want my cookie. this isnt life or death man, just a little respite. like it or not, from MOST of the responses of my threads on all the boards, its clear MOST enjoy engaging. if you dont my friend, there's a lot of water around boston harbor for you to jump in! 

its all gooood though, i won't IGNORE ya! just cool down the anger and venom, people die and get toxic from that!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

Re: BEST LEBRON JOKES, HOW COULD A SPORTS PSYCHOLOGIST HELP HIM?

best jokes i've heard

dont give lebron a dollar, will only give you 3 quarters for he doesnt work well with 4.

2. there's a promotion in illinois (near chicago) coming up with lebron championship ring replica day. all fans attending a baseball game will get free replicas. sounds great til you realize they will get NOTHING! they also will skip the 4th inning since bron  skipped the 4th in all the finals games. during the 6th inning they will bring out bron's finals MVP trophy. oh yep, there wasnt one. 

3. governor of ohio declaring monday to be DALLAS MAVERICKS day. cleveland seemed more happy than dallas. amazing! 

4. http://www.latimes.com/sports/sns-lebron-james-jokes-pg,0,831489.photogallery stolen from the la dude encroaching on our board.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from startrightnow. Show startrightnow's posts

LMFAO Dude you dont contribute anything , except make 2 useless threads a day. Not to go completely off topic , but let me try this. If i walk into a gym and see someone rolling their shoulders while doing  "shrugs" , i can tell that person doesnt have a clue. If i come into a sports forum and see someone posting about how 'Bron is more versatile , a better defender and will be a better player than MJ , i can tell YOU have no clue ... at all! All things you said btw! One has to LOL when reading your threads bc you really have no clue. How versatile was 'Bron 'Bron in the finals when it counted the most , how he do against Jet those last couple games. After Jet said he cant cover me for 7 games. Seriously if YOUR BOY is the defender you make him out to be then he would have been able to cover Jet np. If hes sooo versatile why doesnt the 6'8/270 beast you call 'Bron have ANY post up game? In one of your useless threads you actually tried to say that "Bron was a better defender than MJ , sorry "mr know nothing" but MJ NEVER EVER DISAPPEARED LIKE JAMES DID ... on both ends of the floor! James ISNT a shut down defender , period! Your telling me that with Dirk going what 1-10/2-10 in the first half and Bron lets Jet go for 18??? YOUR BOY DISAPPEARED!!! And sorry but hes always going to be YOUR BOY! 18 points in all the 4th qr's combined , how dumb do you feel??? Seriously question here , reading through your threads its clear that you have no idea what your talking about. You might love sports , but dont know much about them. 90% of your threads make you look foolish , you sound like that little kid in "Bad Teacher" , a 6 y/o.  Some may think its mean , over the top , but im sorry you just dont know what your talking about. LMFAO you dont have a "contrarian" pov , just a dumb one that NOBODY takes serious LOL! Your a joke on here , lol just look above lol. People dont want to ignore you bc you "serious" threads/post make people laugh!!! How does that feel? I mean here you are sitting in your mom's basement , so convinced of your knowledge ... LOL then you come in here and make a fool of yourself and show you know as much as a soccer mom trying to be cool in front of her son's friends. LOL I think your right between a soccer mom and the lint between the seats.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from startrightnow. Show startrightnow's posts

YOU ARE THE BIGGEST JOKE ON HERE!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gasthoerer. Show Gasthoerer's posts

Wow, a lot of hate just because you have a different opinion. If you hate an other boston supporter so much just because you disagree how do you treat other sport fans or people outside of the forum?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from startrightnow. Show startrightnow's posts

In Response to Re: BEST LEBRON JOKES, HOW COULD A SPORTS PSYCHOLOGIST HELP HIM?:
    Wow, a lot of hate just because you have a different opinion. If you hate an other boston supporter so much just because you disagree how do you treat other sport fans or people outside of the forum?
    Posted by Gasthoerer

LOL Im not 15 y/o so i dont " hate " on anyone. First of all you can have an opinion and be wrong , lol just bc its an opinion doesnt make it right. When you say that James is a better player than MJ , well thats not an opinion , just a dumb thing to say. Would you disagree , do you think that was a smart thing to say? Do you think its smart to say Bron is a better defender than MJ and than Bron just disappear in key times. If your a REAL hoops fan then these things do bother you and people should be called out for being morons. C.C. has absolutely no idea what hes talking about in terms of sports , makes useless threads everyday that make absolutely no sense and says stupid things in a sports forum ... and im not suppose to call him out for it??? I post on 2-3 forums and only have problems , as do many other posters with people like him. Hes an attention who re who doesnt have a clue. Why should i ignore him , people like him , trolls and espn when they make no sense. Are you ok with people distorting history??? Do you wtach Fox news lol as well? And btw i get along with many posters from different parts of the world. Canada , Brazil , Germany etc. One of the posters i respect most is from Canada and is sick n tired of his team flopping , diving , crying like a bunce of pus sies. I respect serious posters and sports fans but people like C.C. do need to be called out as "know nothings".

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to Re: BEST LEBRON JOKES, HOW COULD A SPORTS PSYCHOLOGIST HELP HIM?:
    LMFAO Dude you dont contribute anything , except make 2 useless threads a day. Not to go completely off topic , but let me try this. If i walk into a gym and see someone rolling their shoulders while doing  "shrugs" , i can tell that person doesnt have a clue. If i come into a sports forum and see someone posting about how 'Bron is more versatile , a better defender and will be a better player than MJ , i can tell YOU have no clue ... at all! All things you said btw! One has to LOL when reading your threads bc you really have no clue. How versatile was 'Bron 'Bron in the finals when it counted the most , how he do against Jet those last couple games. After Jet said he cant cover me for 7 games. Seriously if YOUR BOY is the defender you make him out to be then he would have been able to cover Jet np. If hes sooo versatile why doesnt the 6'8/270 beast you call 'Bron have ANY post up game? In one of your useless threads you actually tried to say that "Bron was a better defender than MJ , sorry "mr know nothing" but MJ NEVER EVER DISAPPEARED LIKE JAMES DID ... on both ends of the floor! James ISNT a shut down defender , period! Your telling me that with Dirk going what 1-10/2-10 in the first half and Bron lets Jet go for 18??? YOUR BOY DISAPPEARED!!! And sorry but hes always going to be YOUR BOY! 18 points in all the 4th qr's combined , how dumb do you feel??? Seriously question here , reading through your threads its clear that you have no idea what your talking about. You might love sports , but dont know much about them. 90% of your threads make you look foolish , you sound like that little kid in "Bad Teacher" , a 6 y/o.  Some may think its mean , over the top , but im sorry you just dont know what your talking about. LMFAO you dont have a "contrarian" pov , just a dumb one that NOBODY takes serious LOL! Your a joke on here , lol just look above lol. People dont want to ignore you bc you "serious" threads/post make people laugh!!! How does that feel? I mean here you are sitting in your mom's basement , so convinced of your knowledge ... LOL then you come in here and make a fool of yourself and show you know as much as a soccer mom trying to be cool in front of her son's friends. LOL I think your right between a soccer mom and the lint between the seats.
    Posted by startrightnow
    dude, u seriously need a therapist. ur a freakin joke. i 'm the FIRST to say i was WRONG with the bron evaluation. i certainly wasnt the first and only one. in my totality, i am far right more than i am wrong in my predictions and in my OPINIONS. like arseholes everyone has one, as the BIGGEST arsehole on this board, you clearly must have MANY! too bad ur mama forgot to have an abortion! 

had i gone to vegas with my bruins prediction to WIN the cup after game 1 of the playoffs, i would be a millionaire right about now. am i a moron on that one? even bruins diehards could not believe what i was concluding. you may go and check it out on the bruins forum you scrub. i will not be defined by one or 2 bad or wrong opinions. about who one is in TOTALITY! again, get out of your mom's basement and start taking initiative. i  run my own marketing management company with 16 people who work for me in the maryland area. i take risks and initiatives everyday. like here, i sometimes am WRONG. like here, i admit it and move on. over all, i am right more than i am right. thats y i am still SUCCESSFULLY in business!

ALways easy to react to other people's opinion  than to get your fat butt in the arena and actually take any INITIATIVE and start a thread or 2 that promotes discussion!

you arent man enough to stop my habits here BOY. if you dont like it you can grab some rope, wrap it around your useless neck and do the world a favor and enjoy a flying LAST leap!

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

I don't know about him getting help from a psychologist. I would suggest a urologist to help him grow a pair!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

In defense of Communist, she usually does get things right. We all make errors. I predicted a few months ago that we were going to see OKC and Chicago in the Finals. I was wrong. I admit it as she did. No big deal. I'd suggest that y'all get a life and just move on.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

startrightnow, dont let Commie get to you. That attention youre heaping upon him is what hes after.

Too many comeback with the catchall that everyones entitled to an opinion.. Therefore when a person claims Scalbrine has had a better NBA career than Tim Duncan, they hide behind "its my opinion"..

Youre making a good point about Commie... his opinions change with the direction of the wind.. Its not based upon much other than some report he heard on espn or w/e that he can regurgitate as his own original thought. He carries on with long winded posts of nonsense and numerous new threads to feel important and in hopes of responses.

However, posters like yourself should know better than to confront the kid. Hes at a much lower basketball IQ tier than most others on this fourm, IN MY OPINION />>  Hes starving for attention and loves getting it.

Ive resigned myself to reading some of his stuff for a good laugh, cause thats all it is good for usually IMO.  So let him carry on and dont take it so seriously...  Youll notice others responding to him wondering whats wrong with him... soon, they realize its a lost cause, they make a disparaging comment to him and usually go away.

Its a funny cycle to observe... and all the while he keeps coming back with mini-book posts explaining all his logic  LOL

Enjoy it, its strictly entertainment, not to be taken seriously...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

startrightnow, dont let Commie get to you. That attention youre heaping upon him is what hes after. Too many comeback with the catchall that everyones entitled to an opinion.. Therefore when a person claims Scalbrine has had a better NBA career than Tim Duncan, they hide behind "its my opinion".. Youre making a good point about Commie... his opinions change with the direction of the wind.. Its not based upon much other than some report he heard on espn or w/e that he can regurgitate as his own original thought. He carries on with long winded posts of nonsense and numerous new threads to feel important and in hopes of responses. However, posters like yourself should know better than to confront the kid. Hes at a much lower basketball IQ tier than most others on this fourm, IN MY OPINION /> />  Hes starving for attention and loves getting it. Ive resigned myself to reading some of his stuff for a good laugh, cause thats all it is good for usually IMO.  So let him carry on and dont take it so seriously...  Youll notice others responding to him wondering whats wrong with him... soon, they realize its a lost cause, they make a disparaging comment to him and usually go away. Its a funny cycle to observe... and all the while he keeps coming back with mini-book posts explaining all his logic  LOL Enjoy it, its strictly entertainment, not to be taken seriously...
    Posted by Karllost

yes, karlost, i agree with everything you just stated. i hope startright will listen to you. what do i know? i just want responses. i mean y start a thread right? rather then writing on the blackboard over here at the asylum i rather be an attention who-re for others to boost my obvious narcissm. well that concludes the kar is a lost guy portion of this essay. but to make a short story LONGER...

as stated before, i hate many posts i read on here and elsewhere. what compels you to keep rambling on them, every time you and your kind share your 2 cents worth you overcharge! funny though, there are many who at one point were just like you to all my writings. now that they grasp the process insight that i'm about, no longer obsess over whether i get it right all the time. you must really kill meterorologists and the guys on football shows who are routinely wrong 6 out of 10 times. if someone brings out that much hate in you, y do you bother with the same drivel. you will NEVER change me or my peeps or those just neutral but enjoy my insight. for the LAST time mr. lost, i write for the latter 2, not for your kind or the other dude.  yes, i post for responses, in the same way a businessman trades for MONEY mr. moron! this is a DISCUSSION board. and your point is....

so yep just on this page, there are 2 very neutral individuals who clearly lean more toward my side of things. i will write for them and look forward to digesting their insights even if contrary to mine. but by all means d-0-u-c-h-e, dont let that stop ur venom. keep writing back about how much i stink, am a kid and a loser. as they say in hollywood, all press is good. there is no such thing as bad responses or press. if everyone said, COMMIE GOOD, i would start questioning y i bother to post or initiate threads in the first place. so yep, your opinion is a good reason for me to keep posting. 

if a tree falls and noone is around to hear it, does it really fall? well, if noone responds or cares, did i really write? so, go head brotha. clearly i touch you somewhere inside. i dont see you posting much elsewhere. perhaps as you get more educated and wise, you may learn to express yourself better in you disagreements and in your opposing views. for now, like a sarah palin, everything is a food fight for you are clearly stunted in your intellectual development. OH WELL... says more about you than those you summarily attack. 

just get my name right when you express your venom you still-immature, emotionally-handicapped little BOY!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to Re: BEST LEBRON JOKES, HOW COULD A SPORTS PSYCHOLOGIST HELP HIM? :   LOL Im not 15 y/o so i dont " hate " on anyone. 
    Posted by startrightnow
    well, you sure do sound 15! like bron, he's a 26yo man in a 30yo body with a 15yo IQ and personality!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

In Response to Re: BEST LEBRON JOKES, HOW COULD A SPORTS PSYCHOLOGIST HELP HIM? : yes, karlost, i agree with everything you just stated. i hope startright will listen to you. what do i know? i just want responses. i mean y start a thread right? rather then writing on the blackboard over here at the asylum i rather be an attention who-re for others to boost my obvious narcissm. well that concludes the kar is a lost guy portion of this essay. but to make a short story LONGER... as stated before, i hate many posts i read on here and elsewhere. what compels you to keep rambling on them, every time you and your kind share your 2 cents worth you overcharge! funny though, there are many who at one point were just like you to all my writings. now that they grasp the process insight that i'm about, no longer obsess over whether i get it right all the time. you must really kill meterorologists and the guys on football shows who are routinely wrong 6 out of 10 times. if someone brings out that much hate in you, y do you bother with the same drivel. you will NEVER change me or my peeps or those just neutral but enjoy my insight. for the LAST time mr. lost, i write for the latter 2, not for your kind or the other dude.  yes, i post for responses, in the same way a businessman trades for MONEY mr. moron! this is a DISCUSSION board. and your point is.... so yep just on this page, there are 2 very neutral individuals who clearly lean more toward my side of things. i will write for them and look forward to digesting their insights even if contrary to mine. but by all means d-0-u-c-h-e, dont let that stop ur venom. keep writing back about how much i stink, am a kid and a loser. as they say in hollywood, all press is good. there is no such thing as bad responses or press. if everyone said, COMMIE GOOD, i would start questioning y i bother to post or initiate threads in the first place. so yep, your opinion is a good reason for me to keep posting.  if a tree falls and noone is around to hear it, does it really fall? well, if noone responds or cares, did i really write? so, go head brotha. clearly i touch you somewhere inside. i dont see you posting much elsewhere. perhaps as you get more educated and wise, you may learn to express yourself better in you disagreements and in your opposing views. for now, like a sarah palin, everything is a food fight for you are clearly stunted in your intellectual development. OH WELL... says more about you than those you summarily attack.  just get my name right when you express your venom you still-immature, emotionally-handicapped little BOY!
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN

Did I hit a nerve?

Your phoney self confidence is easily tilted whenever someone posts disagreeing with you. You dont like being disagreed with, it sends you off into multiple, long winded responses detailing how right you are..... in your own mind, anyway

So, keep posting short stories and entertaining me cause thats what you are to me, just entertainment.... albeit brief.

Enjoy the forum..

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to Re: BEST LEBRON JOKES, HOW COULD A SPORTS PSYCHOLOGIST HELP HIM? : Did I hit a nerve? Your phoney self confidence is easily tilted whenever someone posts disagreeing with you. You dont like being disagreed with, it sends you off into multiple, long winded responses detailing how right you are..... in your own mind, anyway So, keep posting short stories and entertaining me cause thats what you are to me, just entertainment.... albeit brief. Enjoy the forum..
    Posted by Karllost
    getlost. i AGREE. for you its entertainment. and you think its what for me and others? i dont come here to solve the israeli-arab issue or to improve einstein's theory of relativity. disagreeing is not the issue. lots of people disagree with me, i tend to have a creative personality and do not shy from disagreeing with the mainstream and the truly safe route. i do not like your chronically PERSONAL drivel. you dont know me as i dont know you. you disagreed with me on lebron, i have come around to agreeing with you. that should not be a PERSONAL thing. it was for entertainment. it was entertaining when it lasted. bron's act is no longer entertaining! i'm sure i have shared views which you AGREE with as well. this is an escape, a good entertaining DISTRACTION. not interested in getting all metaphysical and existential.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from startrightnow. Show startrightnow's posts

I was +4 units for nba finals and +3 units for NHL finals. You would be flat broke if you bet your "predictions". And no you havent a clue about basketball. You dont say what you said about Bron and just come back from that. And the fact that other people felt that way doesnt make it ok? Are you that dumb. LOL So Pip says it and that makes it ok. Im the biggest Pip fan there is and he was sooo off here. LOL He called MJ a scorer? How can you back someone who says that when MJ was one of the best D player to ever play. And he played D when it meant something. Not like today , it shows how little you know if you really think hes a lock down defender. He picks and chooses when he wants to play D. Just like 95% of the players today. Fact is your way off on sports , are made that someone called you out and made you look stupid. Or dumber than you make yourself look with your threads. LOL How insecure are you btw , nobody cares or believes what you say lol. You really think people take you seriously , especially when you say things like " I will not be defined ... blah blah blah. Listen you werent "just" wrong , you jump on and carried Brons jock to the highest of points. Face it your a clown ... did you just call me "son"?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbrann. Show mbrann's posts

Simmer down beavis (startrightnow). I find it very entertaining when the Commie goes off on a rant. And there is a lot of thought and heart within the ramblings if you look for it. Commie is cool because she's real. I especially liked the "...rebuild his jordanian nuts..." Keep it up CC!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from startrightnow. Show startrightnow's posts

What are you even talking about. Sorry i dont care if you or anyone else think shes cool , what does that have to do with her being completely wrong , bandwagon junkie and insulting real fans with her stupid threads. She reminds me of the Bush-clan that wants to re-write history. And before anyone freaks out , its common knowledge that they do and sports/politics arnt totally unrelated. Anyway , if she wants to start a thread based off the latest fade than i have the rigth to call her a moron. Sorry but if think James is better than MJ , your a moron. Your not wrong , its not your opinion , your pov etc. ... your a moron and shoud be called out for it. Again its not like she was just wrong on picking a game or w/e. LOL She SAID JAME WAS BETTER TAHN MJ! If your a serious fan , that bothers you. It bothers me and im not going to sit back and let her insult serious fans.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

Simmer down beavis (startrightnow). I find it very entertaining when the Commie goes off on a rant. And there is a lot of thought and heart within the ramblings if you look for it. Commie is cool because she's real. I especially liked the "...rebuild his jordanian nuts..." Keep it up CC!
    Posted by mbrann
    EXACTLY. thanks for expressing your truth. beavis really doesnt get its both about PASSION and ENTERTAINMENT. i dont post anything i dont mean but whats the point of just being boring. may as well go out there. there are enough celts great, lakers bad threads. they dont need me to add to that. with beavis, he's a right-wing nutjobb! wants absolute in everything and calls it being a diehard-bitterender. i just call it being a moronic, non-nuanced CHILD. everything is blak and white and you hold on to your wrong theories just because its been that way for generations. for the 10000th time, the key word in my thread was ULTIMATELY. as in bron will ULTIMATELY be better than mj. 

thats an opinion i independently concluded and found reinforced by many at thje time. after watching the evidence, my hypothesis was WRONG. so what? i now feel that ULTIMATELY lj will NVER be as god as mj or even a scottie pippen. he right now is a very poor man's scottie pippen. i knew scottie p, i watched scottie p, scottie p was almost a friend of mine... lj is no scottie p. dont you think its time to move on? idiots like beavis never initiate affirmative views on nothing for they just want to be in the luxury position in criticizing those who dare get in the arena, the active participants. he's a passive-aggressive counterpuncher with likely sexual hangups and a SMALL d---!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

What are you even talking about. Sorry i dont care if you or anyone else think shes cool , what does that have to do with her being completely wrong , bandwagon junkie and insulting real fans with her stupid threads. She reminds me of the Bush-clan that wants to re-write history. And before anyone freaks out , its common knowledge that they do and sports/politics arnt totally unrelated. Anyway , if she wants to start a thread based off the latest fade than i have the rigth to call her a moron. Sorry but if think James is better than MJ , your a moron. Your not wrong , its not your opinion , your pov etc. ... your a moron and shoud be called out for it. Again its not like she was just wrong on picking a game or w/e. LOL She SAID JAME WAS BETTER TAHN MJ! If your a serious fan , that bothers you. It bothers me and im not going to sit back and let her insult serious fans.
    Posted by startrightnow

Well said..

It's one thing to voice an honest opinion, quite another to jump on someones bandwagon when the goings good, then jump off when the wind changes direction.

Its not a matter of opinion, its a matter of not having a clue but needing to spew nonsense for some weird pyschological fix.

So Im all for CC posting its views (still not sure if boy or girl) .... just as Im all for allowing others to give opinions regarding the same. I happen to agree with much of what startrightnow has to say on this matter.

Feel free to agree/disagree with me.

Sections
Shortcuts