BEST LEBRON JOKES, HOW COULD A SPORTS PSYCHOLOGIST HELP HIM?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from startrightnow. Show startrightnow's posts

Re: BEST LEBRON JOKES, HOW COULD A SPORTS PSYCHOLOGIST HELP HIM?

So two weeks ago James will surpass MJ , two weeks later he'll never be as good as Pip. This is why you get ripped , you say dumb things. Then change your mind two weeks later and PRETEND your right. Dude nobody takes you serious , they tell you as much. And stop pretending like your getting killed for having an opinion , yea poor CC. I rip your threads apart bc you insult real sports fans.
    And as far as me being a right or left wing nut , couldnt be farther from the truth. And i have VERY FEW opinions that are set in stone. List such who are the greatest basketball players are always changing bc of the new talent that comes in the league , guys from the 90's replaced guys from the 80's and so on. But any hardcore basketball fan would never say that James would be better than Mike based on what hes done so far. If you werent such a casual fan you would know that Jordan was much much farther ahead of James at this point in their careers. MJ won DPY in his 3rd full year while putting up 35ppg 6apg 5.5rpg 3.2spg 1.6bpg. Put up better numbers the next year all the while warming up for a few three peats , buzzer beaters and iconic moments ... funny you missed you of that. I guess thats what happens when you start watching basketball last week. Oh i forgot you were ALMOST friends with Pip right. LOL Not sure if i can think of a worst poster on the whole internet than CC.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to Re: BEST LEBRON JOKES, HOW COULD A SPORTS PSYCHOLOGIST HELP HIM?:
    [QUOTE]So two weeks ago James will surpass MJ , two weeks later he'll never be as good as Pip. This is why you get ripped , you say dumb things. Then change your mind two weeks later and PRETEND your right. Dude nobody takes you serious , they tell you as much. And stop pretending like your getting killed for having an opinion , yea poor CC. I rip your threads apart bc you insult real sports fans. And as far as me being a right or left wing nut , couldnt be farther from the truth. And i have VERY FEW opinions that are set in stone. List such who are the greatest basketball players are always changing bc of the new talent that comes in the league , guys from the 90's replaced guys from the 80's and so on. But any hardcore basketball fan would never say that James would be better than Mike based on what hes done so far. If you werent such a casual fan you would know that Jordan was much much farther ahead of James at this point in their careers. MJ won DPY in his 3rd full year while putting up 35ppg 6apg 5.5rpg 3.2spg 1.6bpg. Put up better numbers the next year all the while warming up for a few three peats , buzzer beaters and iconic moments ... funny you missed you of that. I guess thats what happens when you start watching basketball last week. Oh i forgot you were ALMOST friends with Pip right. LOL Not sure if i can think of a worst poster on the whole internet than CC.
    Posted by startrightnow[/QUOTE]beginning to think you and lostguy are and the same! fyi, my dad used to teach at unc in the 80s. his first year there was MJ's rookie year. so yeah, without BS, i got to meet him, observe practices and watch a ton of their games. so yep, i would consider myself somewhat of a basketball connoisseur! i follwed mj all thru his career. by the way, had the internet been around back in the day, i would have started a thread stating: MJ will be ultimately better than wilt, jabbar and dr.j. your type would have been all over me as my dad was. thought i was being blasphemous. he wasnt sold on mike at all. thought he was way too pompous and pampered to ever put in the time and effort to be truly great. felt he would just settle on talent. after mj made that jumper against geaorgetown when all the vets were gaging all over themselves and had leakage streaming down their shorty shorts, my dad got on the bandwagon and never left!

noone else ever remoinded me of mike til i saw bron in those 2 series and the first game versus the mavs. again i was wrong. bron will turn out as my dad thought mj would be initially. his mind will limit his capacity. he doesnt have the will or the depth to ever hold himself fully accountable and make the necessary adjustments. hope i am wrong but thats how i see it TODAY! I'LL REVISIT MY ASSESSMENT AFTER NEXT SEASON.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

In Response to Re: BEST LEBRON JOKES, HOW COULD A SPORTS PSYCHOLOGIST HELP HIM?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: BEST LEBRON JOKES, HOW COULD A SPORTS PSYCHOLOGIST HELP HIM? : beginning to think you and lostguy are and the same! fyi, my dad used to teach at unc in the 80s. his first year there was MJ's rookie year. so yeah, without BS, i got to meet him, observe practices and watch a ton of their games. so yep, i would consider myself somewhat of a basketball connoisseur! i follwed mj all thru his career. by the way, had the internet been around back in the day, i would have started a thread stating: MJ will be ultimately better than wilt, jabbar and dr.j. your type would have been all over me as my dad was. thought i was being blasphemous. he wasnt sold on mike at all. thought he was way too pompous and pampered to ever put in the time and effort to be truly great. felt he would just settle on talent. after mj made that jumper against geaorgetown when all the vets were gaging all over themselves and had leakage streaming down their shorty shorts, my dad got on the bandwagon and never left! noone else ever remoinded me of mike til i saw bron in those 2 series and the first game versus the mavs. again i was wrong. bron will turn out as my dad thought mj would be initially. his mind will limit his capacity. he doesnt have the will or the depth to ever hold himself fully accountable and make the necessary adjustments. hope i am wrong but thats how i see it TODAY! I'LL REVISIT MY ASSESSMENT AFTER NEXT SEASON.
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]

Just cause you got to watch UNC basketball  practice  and games doesnt mean you have any clue about basketball.  There are plenty of kids that go to class everyday, watch & listen to what the teacher says and flunk all their exams. 

That's about where you & your opinions come in. 

Stop trying to always get the last word and understand no amount of HS that you post can repair the idiocy youve posted on this forum

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BEST LEBRON JOKES, HOW COULD A SPORTS PSYCHOLOGIST HELP HIM? : Just cause you got to watch UNC basketball  practice  and games doesnt mean you have any clue about basketball.  There are plenty of kids that go to class everyday, watch & listen to what the teacher says and flunk all their exams.  That's about where you & your opinions come in.  Stop trying to always get the last word and understand no amount of HS that you post can repair the idiocy youve posted on this forum
    Posted by Karllost[/QUOTE]COMRADE, when i laid out y memphis would BEAT san antonio even BEFORE the playoffs started and bandwagoners like you got onboard, were you calling me a moron? when i laid out y perk would get jerked by dirk was i an idiot? when i laid out how perk was a total waste and that danny got it right as he would be a bust in okc and not play in any meaningful minutes, was i a moron then? was i wrong when i said bluntly that as talented as bron was i wouldnt trade pierce for him straight up due to the heart issue? was a i wrong about rondo? can go on and on and on... just keep hyping on my bron and shaq miscalculations all you want. 

overall, i've been far right with my basketball acumen then you or i think i'm a straightguy. i must have hurt your feelings in the past for all shenanigans in effort can not be just due to lebron. funny how you and your alter ego never had a word to say about my basketball intelligence during the entire season and you even complimented me on a regular basis. so the same guy is now a moron? sound like the little gals here who get all over doc's and ainge's jock when we are winning but want to crucify them at the first back to back loss. give it a rest!

btw, when does the guylost basketball IQ school start so i can enroll since its so obvious to u that noone else can possibly have any basketball smarts with a difference of opinion or who is ever WRONG even once on anything? where is this school where everyone is soperfect in every view and opinion? you must be a billionaire from your vegas winnings!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BEST LEBRON JOKES, HOW COULD A SPORTS PSYCHOLOGIST HELP HIM? : COMRADE, when i laid out y memphis would BEAT san antonio even BEFORE the playoffs started and bandwagoners like you got onboard, were you calling me a moron? when i laid out y perk would get jerked by dirk was i an idiot? when i laid out how perk was a total waste and that danny got it right as he would be a bust in okc and not play in any meaningful minutes, was i a moron then? was i wrong when i said bluntly that as talented as bron was i wouldnt trade pierce for him straight up due to the heart issue? was a i wrong about rondo? can go on and on and on... just keep hyping on my bron and shaq miscalculations all you want.  overall, i've been far right with my basketball acumen then you or i think i'm a straightguy. i must have hurt your feelings in the past for all shenanigans in effort can not be just due to lebron. funny how you and your alter ego never had a word to say about my basketball intelligence during the entire season and you even complimented me on a regular basis. so the same guy is now a moron? sound like the little gals here who get all over doc's and ainge's jock when we are winning but want to crucify them at the first back to back loss. give it a rest! btw, when does the guylost basketball IQ school start so i can enroll since its so obvious to u that noone else can possibly have any basketball smarts with a difference of opinion or who is ever WRONG even once on anything? where is this school where everyone is soperfect in every view and opinion? you must be a billionaire from your vegas winnings!
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]

Wel;l, when you have a prediction for everything, youre bound to be right sooner or later, just the law of averages gives you a 50/50 shot.

However, ever post made (from anyone) about your ridiculous statements is met with one or more of your own that carry on for pgh's... You need to get the last word no matter what.  Why?? Cause you cant be wrong until your argument becomes so indefensible that you finally  capitulate and ramble on about all your past brilliance and how youve become the voctim of all these forum bullies...

There's a clinical description for behavior like that.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

BTW, your predictions/opinions/evaluations are so well thought out and full of merit & intelligence that Lebron, after having a few bad games in the NBA finals, went from being the GOAT, better than MJ, to a joke.

Thats why your opinions are thought of as ridiculous because you base them on flimsey, opinion of the day, whats the latest fad .... flimsey support.

IF I say Larry is one the the GOAT, a few bad games in the NBA finals, even losing the finals cause of it isnt enough to change my opinoin cause the body of work is too strong and withstood the test of time. On the other hand, Dirk will soon be your GOAT cause he just won MVP in the finals...

Maybe some day youll get it

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from startrightnow. Show startrightnow's posts

[QUOTE]BTW, your predictions/opinions/evaluations are so well thought out and full of merit & intelligence that Lebron, after having a few bad games in the NBA finals, went from being the GOAT, better than MJ, to a joke. Thats why your opinions are thought of as ridiculous because you base them on flimsey, opinion of the day, whats the latest fad .... flimsey support. IF I say Larry is one the the GOAT, a few bad games in the NBA finals, even losing the finals cause of it isnt enough to change my opinoin cause the body of work is too strong and withstood the test of time. On the other hand, Dirk will soon be your GOAT cause he just won MVP in the finals... Maybe some day youll get it
    Posted by Karllost[/QUOTE]

Nice post , couldnt agree more.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from startrightnow. Show startrightnow's posts

In your 2nd or 3rd sentence you prove how dumb you are. Nobody could have seen this coming from LeBron ... thats the point everyone is trying to tell you. We , us , everyone already knew this , your the one without a clue. In the past week you compared Brady to Lou and James to MJ. Great job at failing life. As far as SA/Mem , well i parlayed Mem/Atl series plays and won 1900. Calling Mem wasnt an upset to those that follow basketball. Ill admit i didnt have as much confidence in my Atl play in the begining but they hung in there. Iv been calling Perk overrated for a while now , congrats if you did feel this way. OKC's best team was when he was on the bench. But like Karl said your opinions change with the wind , nobody can take you serious. Your write ups/analysis are terrible , you might as well write them in crayon and write them on your parents wall. Not sure if your high on meth again but ill bite ... w t f are you talking about , your father , where you pretend to went to school. LMF AO Who in their right mind says " I was almost friends with Pip " and then goes on and on about daddy. Seriously daddy issues much? You know nothing about basketball , less about football ... lol seriously how is that when you live on Boston.com??? Thats like working in a rest. and not knowing the menu. You post meaningless threads everyday when at least 1 person a day calls you the worst poster in history.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]In your 2nd or 3rd sentence you prove how dumb you are. Nobody could have seen this coming from LeBron ... thats the point everyone is trying to tell you. We , us , everyone already knew this , your the one without a clue. In the past week you compared Brady to Lou and James to MJ. Great job at failing life. As far as SA/Mem , well i parlayed Mem/Atl series plays and won 1900. Calling Mem wasnt an upset to those that follow basketball. Ill admit i didnt have as much confidence in my Atl play in the begining but they hung in there. Iv been calling Perk overrated for a while now , congrats if you did feel this way. OKC's best team was when he was on the bench. But like Karl said your opinions change with the wind , nobody can take you serious. Your write ups/analysis are terrible , you might as well write them in crayon and write them on your parents wall. Not sure if your high on meth again but ill bite ... w t f are you talking about , your father , where you pretend to went to school. LMF AO Who in their right mind says " I was almost friends with Pip " and then goes on and on about daddy. Seriously daddy issues much? You know nothing about basketball , less about football ... lol seriously how is that when you live on Boston.com??? Thats like working in a rest. and not knowing the menu. You post meaningless threads everyday when at least 1 person a day calls you the worst poster in history.
    Posted by startrightnow[/QUOTE]you know i can just boomerang everything you say to you but y bother. you are just an ignorant confrontationalist. no, you and lostguy do all the challenging. you are a 2-man oppositional envy committee. most others have something called PERSPECTIVE or get HUMOR... such as "i was almost friends with scottie pip".. never met the guy, was just making an ENTERTAINING =ironic or sarcastic comment. but for the block-headed everything is LITERAL! my points about unc was to mention i have been around the game for DECADES upon decades and know what the heck i am writing about. i've observed a lot of games and made a lot of bets and predictions. i love the feedback here on boston.com. i live in MD and never run into into boston sports fan. most of my friends are more business and entrepreneurial-oriented.  for a guy who is never here, you sure post and counter a lot! y dont you start some thread rather than criticize and spread venom to others?

btw, i forgot about that other successful prediction way in ADVANCE without any wavering. thats the one with atl over the magic. was calling that 2 weeks before the playoffs started when atl was scoffling. yep you are a "moron" for not anticipating it and waiting til AFTER the games started to join the bandwagon? it happens man. we both nailed it with perky and you were calling me every positive name in the book with those threads as fandom just couldnt let it go and way overrated mr. jabbar-russel perkins. did i ever change or waver on that? lets focus where we agree dude. this is moronic!

i could just hype up all the times i'm right as you nitpick all the times i'm wrong... come on! get a life and take some thread initiative and get the f--- out of my THREAD! time to move on dude...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]BTW, your predictions/opinions/evaluations are so well thought out and full of merit & intelligence that Lebron, after having a few bad games in the NBA finals, went from being the GOAT, better than MJ, to a joke. Thats why your opinions are thought of as ridiculous because you base them on flimsey, opinion of the day, whats the latest fad .... flimsey support. IF I say Larry is one the the GOAT, a few bad games in the NBA finals, even losing the finals cause of it isnt enough to change my opinoin cause the body of work is too strong and withstood the test of time. On the other hand, Dirk will soon be your GOAT cause he just won MVP in the finals... Maybe some day youll get it
    Posted by Karllost[/QUOTE]i must have the final word? look at who's calling the kettle black? i have no regret whatsoever about my bron initiative. thats y they play the games. i put myself way out there as did my boy scottie p coincidentally AFTER i started my thread! so scottie who actually played the game at an elite level is a moron too? how many times is barkley wrong on something? dude, i dont beat dead horses. if my prediction is wrong, i call it a day. i dont defend the indefensible. thought bron was over his "heart" issues based on his chicago and celtic performances but he clearly isnt! may change, may not. as of now, i say NO! I will now have to see him do it in the finals before i get back on his jock. i was wrong with the mavs all the way thru, never wavered. felt portland would win. dirk is barely top 15, not willing to put him anywhere near bird right now or higher based on the facts. he has more of a straight record than bron does. 

back in the day, i nailed it early with shaq, chris mullin, ralph sampson (felt he wouldnt translate to a great pro), kevin durant (never grasped y anyone would even consider oden over him), worthy and dwight howard and many others. missed it with dino radja (remember him?), marcus banks (rondo of his day), steve alford and christian laetner. it happens. i refuse to be defined by my FAILURES as you are apt to impose with your internet/forum bullying!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from startrightnow. Show startrightnow's posts

You dont make any sense at all. I cant understand 90% of what you just wrote or tried to write. LOL For someone that writes garbage everyday this was especially bad. Seriously i tried twice but have no idea what your talking about. I told you i parlayed Mem/Atl as series bets , i didnt wait on any of the games to start. Im done going back and forth with you though. Its pointless , you have no clue and dont have the mind or ability to add anything to any basketball discussion.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from cavaliersfan. Show cavaliersfan's posts

Each individual play Lebron needs to concentrate on his technique.  Forget all this distracting junk like being a global icon or even thinking that he has to be one of the better players in the world.  When the going gets tough on the court, ego won't help redirect focus towards peforming correct strategy and technique.  If a player outcompetes his opponent with energy and concentration, he/she shouldn't bother to second guess themself.  This will help to take the pressure off and increase confidence.  Don't hate losing, but rather enjoy winning.