BEST TEAM WON.. MIAMI will beat OKC?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CAPITALIST_AVENGER. Show CAPITALIST_AVENGER's posts

BEST TEAM WON.. MIAMI will beat OKC?

the monkey's off their backs now. this is house money, this team finally found their heart. bron will dominate durant. this is a definite changing of the guard in the nbal and eastern conference! frankly i'll bring ray and the others back. what if we had AB back as bosh came back? no bosh no win for miami. with bosh, it doesnt even go SEVEN! rondo got ounkeddd. thought after game 2 he had turned the corner of being mr. pound the ball. heat went back to free lancingand playing 4 on 5. i actually now like this miami heat, sorry diehards. i hope heat pull it out!

jeff van gundy just said it best "we got OVERWHELMED by greatness!"

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Re: BEST TEAM WON.. MIAMI will beat OKC?

In Response to Re: BEST TEAM WON.. MIAMI will beat OKC?:
    In Response to Re: BEST TEAM WON.. MIAMI will beat OKC? : OKC is a much younger team than the Celtics and don't have any injuries.  They have a more balanced team and should win the championship this year.  I don't see Miami winning.  As long as they can stop LeBron they should win
    Posted by susan250

That's one giant "as long as."

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from docomospur. Show docomospur's posts

Screw the Heat, I'm pulling for OKC and hope Ibaka and Perk really rough them up in a way our rag-tag team couldn't.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Rondo said at half time of one game that the reason the C's were playing so well was because the Heat were whining..................try doing that to the Thunder!!  Westbrook and Durant will fly past those whiners, and Perk will put Wade on his butt more than once.

The Heat are the new lakers!!  GO OKC!!!!!!!!!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jayco. Show Jayco's posts

In Response to Re: BEST TEAM WON.. MIAMI will beat OKC? : lbj has found his inner greatness and inner jordan! lbj will dominate the series and be the mvp. he reminds me of mj in 1991 after he finally got over the pistons hump and went into play the big favorite lakers and finally put his brand on the map! bron will be EQUAL to mj of 1991 in this series! he will not crumble like last year esp in the 4TH!
    Posted by CAPITALIST_AVENGER

LeBron ran through an immobile team of aging legs. I do not mean to sell the guy short, but this upcoming series will be night and day for both him and the Heat team.

What we saw of Miami in this series was LeBron and Wade and 3 other guys on the floor to set them up. Well, now that I think of it, they didn't do all that much setting up.

Chalmers is decent, but no one's going to mistake him for Rondo, let alone Westbrook. If he's going to have a bigger impact on the game, he must make a louder statement.

I like OKC from several standpoints. Starting 5. Better bench (especially players 6-8). Younger. Quicker. Faster. Much more athletic. And, maybe, better coaching.  Maybe.

The Thunder displayed excellent resilience in the San Antonio series,. This gives evidence of a nascent mental toughness that will be quite necessary in this series, and it should serve them well.

No matter how you slice it, James will get his points, regardless. The idea is to make him work for everything - on both ends of the floor.

Wade? He runs hot and cold. We'll see.

Bosh? Good game tonight, but against OKC, if stays outside like that, his impact will be limited.

An OKC sweep, while not a high probability, wouldn't surprise me, but I'll say 5, maybe (reluctantly) 6.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jamesandersonwho. Show jamesandersonwho's posts

The Thunder don't have a K.G to dominate inside. They also don't have  a Rondo to distribute the ball to shooters. 
    The Heat can matchup way better against the Thunder's main scorers. The Heat can go small and not worry about Perkins and Ibaka hurting them as much as K.G. did a couple of games.
     The thunder are really a 3 man team too,but they play in the wide open west.
    3 big factors. 
    1. Scott Brooks isn't close to Doc Rivers. 2. Westbrooke isn't close to Rondo in making his team better. 3. Thuinder aren't close to the Celtics as a defensive team. 

This Thunder team isn't the Mavericks from last year.

The Heat will win in 6,because Lebron is on a mission,and he knows Wade can;t carry the team this year. 
    The Thunder also aren't led by a good pg,and they don't have an unstoppable Dirk.
    Dallas also had alot of guys to throw at Lebron and Wade. The Thunder have 1 guy. The Thunder aren't as deep as Dallas was either.
     The Thunder were helped past the old Spurs by the refs too. The Thunder couldn't stop Parker and Manu,so how can they stop Wade and Lebron.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

OKC beats the Heat like a step child.  The biggest challenge for OKC is their youth.  Can they play to their potential in the finals.

I think OKC has more talent.  They certainly have more heart.  I want the Heat to see the Trophy before they go down in flames.

Durant is the anti-LeBron.  He seems like a nice kid with a ton of talent.  He has a sweet jumper and is explosive taking it to the basket.  OKC in 5.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

I thought that Stern and then the refs determined who wins a series?  Hasn't the Heat-Thunder winner already been determined late last night or early this morning?
    Posted by bellhorn_

They want the series to go long.  They don't care who wins as long as the series goes at least 6 games.   They tend to call the game even if it gets to 2-2.  A team can sweep or win in 5, but they have to be a far superior team to do so.

Sections
Shortcuts