BEST TRADE NEVER MADE: Rondo&Ray for Amare and Barbosa !

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PHX85014. Show PHX85014's posts

BEST TRADE NEVER MADE: Rondo&Ray for Amare and Barbosa !

Amare Stoudmire is the most overrated player in the NBA , absolutely unreliable , weaker than wet tiolet paper with no tolerance for pain.....no D , doesn't rebound, doesn't care if his team wins or loses.

Barbosa is a very nice player to have, especially with Avery on the mend , with Barbosa, the Celtics absolutely have the best backcourt in the NBA , fast & physical like no other

60+ wins for this team , mark it down...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Re: BEST TRADE NEVER MADE: Rondo&Ray for Amare and Barbosa !

I don't remember that trade being tosse around...link??

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to Ortiz123's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I don't think there is one!  Ray Allen is mouthing off in MIA saying this is one of the MANY times he was almost traded - this and the OJ Mayo trade!

http://espn.go.com/boston/nba/story/_/id/8552139/ray-allen-left-boston-celtics-no-trade-clause-table

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

That would have been a horrible trade. But that was also when Ainge was discounting Rondo because of perceived bad attitude. Ainge has a lot more confidence in Rondo now and he would never pull the trigger on a fire sale type trade like that today. Of course, Amare was seen as having more upside then as well

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Sometimes the best trades are the ones you don't make!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Ortiz123's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I don't think there is one!  Ray Allen is mouthing off in MIA saying this is one of the MANY times he was almost traded - this and the OJ Mayo trade!

http://espn.go.com/boston/nba/story/_/id/8552139/ray-allen-left-boston-celtics-no-trade-clause-table

[/QUOTE]

Wow...if it was true, we dodged a bullet there..maybe just rumors to get Rondo in line....

im sure players hear about more rumors than we ever do..right now Ray for mayo sure looks good..don't it??..lol

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamLock. Show JamLock's posts

In response to PHX85014's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Amare Stoudmire is the most overrated player in the NBA , absolutely unreliable , weaker than wet tiolet paper with no tolerance for pain.....no D , doesn't rebound, doesn't care if his team wins or loses.

Barbosa is a very nice player to have, especially with Avery on the mend , with Barbosa, the Celtics absolutely have the best backcourt in the NBA , fast & physical like no other

60+ wins for this team , mark it down...

[/QUOTE]

Agreed.  I also feel the 60+ wins should be doable considering Celtics have "the best point guard in the Association, bar none."

As Always,

CELTICS RULE THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JamLock