Better Lucky Than Good Part 2

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Re: Better Lucky Than Good Part 2

I wounder if  NY fan think Celts got lucky or played better when it counted???? Because I watch play by play and it seems it was a good close game and thankfully the Celts prevailed........

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

They play the best team defense and almost give it away because of the boards. They will lose down the line unless this is corrected.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

how did we get lucky? did a ball go off a knicks shoe? did a camera flash go in melos eye when he was shooting a big shot? or did one of our guys make plays when it counted. for the second straight game. thats not luck.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

This should have never as close as it was, I got to admit, we got lucky with this win. Going forward, I would like to see Doc utilize the bench a little, Let Murphy and Wafer get some minutes.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MinnesotaCelticsFan. Show MinnesotaCelticsFan's posts

We had a lot of problems tonight.

Rebounds, defense, KG's offense, except at the end, Baby standing around, and one sided referee calls.

This was one of the ugliest Celtic games I have ever seen, but we won.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

^^^^ wow, pick a side...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

In Response to Re: Better Lucky Than Good Part 2:
    They play the best team defense and almost give it away because of the boards. They will lose down the line unless this is corrected.
    Posted by OneNation

Agreed, I would like to see Murphy get some minutes, The guy is 6'11. Why did we make the trades and get him, for him to sit on the bench? Come on Doc!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Waynestarr. Show Waynestarr's posts

I don't know. I feel we should blow out a team with only ONE superstar and a bunch of scrubs. Look at what the Heat did to the Sixers last night. The Knicks aren't on our level at all, we should have crushed them the same way.

It should be a cause for concern, because the Miami Heat is a way better ball club than the Knicks.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from MinnesotaCelticsFan. Show MinnesotaCelticsFan's posts

What is your point Getzo? We won, but it was too ugly to stroke the Celtic's ego. The facts are the facts.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

....on the offensive rebound differential, especially at the end....there were jump balls by multiple players on both sides after misses....the balls were tipped out and NY recovered them...at least 4-5 tonight....those tipped balls were counted as offensive rebounds for NY...but they were also "luck of the draw" tips...it's not like a Knick rose above everyone for the board under the basket...it's all part of the game folks....the important thing is that we won and we made the crucial plays down the stretch.........................again.....16 games to go....

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

In Response to Re: Better Lucky Than Good Part 2:
    This should have never as close as it was, I got to admit, we got lucky with this win. Going forward, I would like to see Doc utilize the bench a little, Let Murphy and Wafer get some minutes.
    Posted by CelticFanLA

we sure have to do something.  green comes in more often than not with his nuts in his stomach.  it kills me.  the guy is multi-skilled and can fill the role nicely.  now just do it.  i agree, delonte-wafer back court, give it a try.  we need offense!  some transition offense too, just like the first unit. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pancakespwn. Show Pancakespwn's posts

Hard fought game by the Celtics. They let the lead evaporate but responded well when the Knicks gave it all they got. The Knicks aren't the quitting Heat they will play till its all done.

They gave it their all we won again. Its 2-0 and we can easily leave NY with a 3-1 lead. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

We are the better team when it counts. We dont panic and take good shots in the crunch time. Luck had nothing to do with it. We won two because we make better plays out of the time outs simple. I agree we should not have been in that situation we should have been up by double digits. I agree with the Knicks are playing great swarming D and they playing har. I give them much respect for playing the way they have.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from MinnesotaCelticsFan. Show MinnesotaCelticsFan's posts

The Celtics played the Knicks second string, plus Melo,and almost lost. Wow!

If Amare does not play next game, maybe KG should play against Melo.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from kytroll. Show kytroll's posts

Too bad this troll won't honor that bet even though he has other usernames in his arsenal. He also wants one of this board's best posters to leave because of one unfortunate statement. Fierce messed up. However what he said was fundamentally different from a bet.

Sections
Shortcuts