Better Lucky Than Good Part 2

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Re: Better Lucky Than Good Part 2

In Response to Re: Better Lucky Than Good Part 2:
    [QUOTE]What is your point Getzo? We won, but it was too ugly to stroke the Celtic's ego. The facts are the facts.
    Posted by MinnesotaCelticsFan[/QUOTE]

My point! Iiiissssss I meant to write that to another poster but you submitted too quickly, lol.  But for the sake of arguement a dub is a dub....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Better Lucky Than Good Part 2 : Murphy got duped by Ainge. Only reason why Murphy was signed is so that the Heat will not get him. Think about it, right now the Heat only have Joel Anthony as their reliable big man. If Murphy ended up in Miami and started playing well, it would haunt the Celtics in the 2nd round.
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

That's only a valid statement if Murph remains on the inactive list throughout the playoffs and that's not likely.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

[QUOTE]Too bad this troll won't honor that bet even though he has other usernames in his arsenal. He also wants one of this board's best posters to leave because of one unfortunate statement. Fierce messed up. However what he said was fundamentally different from a bet.
    Posted by kytroll[/QUOTE]

And he isn't even man enough to own up to it ... ignores or denies that he said it. A promise is a promise ... when he quits posting so will I.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickFox17. Show RickFox17's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Better Lucky Than Good Part 2 : we sure have to do something.  green comes in more often than not with his nuts in his stomach.  it kills me.  the guy is multi-skilled and can fill the role nicely.  now just do it.  i agree, delonte-wafer back court, give it a try.  we need offense!  some transition offense too, just like the first unit. 
    Posted by aciemvp[/QUOTE]

Agreed/  we need to play wafer and even Sasha cause for 2 games oue bench had not been productive against one of the worst defensive teams in the NBA.  If Rondo could drive to the basket and score imagine what Wafer can do and he also make FTs.  KG needs to score more in the paint.  They dont have a legimitate big man or play JO more too
    so he can score inside

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

Well, a win is a win.  But I have to say that the Celts look just a little ugly.  I am most concerned about KG's energy level.  They are just not playing with belief.

Looks like Doc has decided to win ugly given that he is playing against a team with excellent offensive players.

Here is hoping for a Knicks choke in game 3.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kybested. Show kybested's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Better Lucky Than Good Part 2 : And he isn't even man enough to own up to it ... ignores or denies that he said it. A promise is a promise ... when he quits posting so will I.
    Posted by Mployee8[/QUOTE]

You are quite the story teller. Fierce never denied anything, he said it was a hyperbole. There's a difference between a hyperbole and denying. 

What is so impressive about you is you have the thickest skin. You made a bet, you lost, then you make excuses to avoid the consequences. 

For the sake of argument why don't you post the part where Fierce promised he would stop posting for whatever reason. It would really help your credibility if you can do that.

The part where you said BBD is 4th string is what makes you a NOT reliable source.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigBaby11. Show BigBaby11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Better Lucky Than Good Part 2 : It wasn't a stupid bet ... your big time sixth man off the bench beat my scrub by 2 points! Get real! I'm playing your game ... my bet was hyperbole to make a point and I did just that. You're just so annoyed that you aren't looking so smart lately that you'd like me to leave. Like I said ... when you leave, I'll leave. You change your moniker and keep posting, I'll do the same ... what goes around comes around pal.
    Posted by Mployee8[/QUOTE]

How dare you call the great Big Baby a 4th string player! You are not a Celtic fan, you are a disgrace!!! Yell

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]It could be worse, like the Celtics lost to the Thunder when Durant and Green were not playing. Still, the Celtics should have blown out a team without 2 of its 3 best players. 

Agree with you.  This game shouldn't have been close.  The Celtics were lucky again to win another game.  They have to play better the next two games, especially since the games are in NY, to win.  Also have to improve overall to have a chance in the next round of the playoffs.  If they play like this against Miami they may not even win one game. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Celts were not lucky.  They were clutch as was Doc, again.  Doc keeps making the right calls for us on offense and defense down the stretch to get key baskets and key stops.  We do fail on the rebounding end and they get second chances - that's a hole just like last year.

But, KG's energy is fine.  Gotta remember that Stoudamire and Carmelo are allstar starters and two of the league's top scorers.  So they are going to score a lot of points at times.  But, notice they HAVE to have GREAT games for the Knicks to even be in it.   We will face this same thing with Lebron and Wade or with Rose.  But like facing it last year against Lebron or Howard, the Celts make plays to win.  

Its not always pretty, but there's a reason we win ugly and its not luck.  Its called being a Defensive team.   Ravens and Steelers win ugly, too but they win due to defense.   Defensive minded teams don't always win pretty, but they find a way to scratch and claw and win.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Better Lucky Than Good Part 2 : You really believe the Celtics will beat the Miami Heat if they played like last night?

Agree that the Celtics won't win many games against Miami unless they improve.   

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from IanJB. Show IanJB's posts

Rebounding was ridiculous in this game, especially since Amare was out. Where the F is Jeff Green posting up? He has the size to get a LOT of O-Boards but I only see it once a night. His effort overall is pretty disgusting so far in these playoffs. Prove me wrong Jeff.

I was up in the Balcony, two seats from a group of NY fans. Suckers.