Better without Rondo.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LakerDynasty. Show LakerDynasty's posts

Re: Better without Rondo.

In response to Fierce34's comment:

In response to Red-16Russ-11's comment:

You can't be down two games, avenger, you've only played one.

You notice that when we didn't respond to him, on the other thread, another Laker troll account suddenly appeared?

Too predictable!

HAHAHA

You are a machine gun poster.  You reply to yourself.  Even trolls like me get sick of your posts.  You are obnoxious as they come. 

BTW you were the biggest Rondo basher around here last year and now your acting like you are his biggest fan.  Someone said you cover all the bases so that you are never wrong.  Appears to be the case.  

You called him Mr. Brick,  and Anti Clutch, etc, etc, etc?  You called him a 4th quarter liability,  could only play the first 3 quarters,  now he makes the difference in the 4th quarter?  Gimme a break.

Come on over to the Laker squad.  On second thought don't.  Just finish out your bet that you welshed on and go away.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to LakerDynasty's comment:

In response to Red-16Russ-11's comment:

You can't be down two games, avenger, you've only played one.

You notice that when we didn't respond to him, on the other thread, another Laker troll account suddenly appeared?

Too predictable!

HAHAHA

You are a machine gun poster.  You reply to yourself.  Even trolls like me get sick of your posts.  You are obnoxious as they come. 

BTW you were the biggest Rondo basher around here last year and now your acting like you are his biggest fan.  Someone said you cover all the bases so that you are never wrong.  Appears to be the case.  

You called him Mr. Brick,  and Anti Clutch, etc, etc, etc?  You called him a 4th quarter liability,  could only play the first 3 quarters,  now he makes the difference in the 4th quarter?  Gimme a break.

Come on over to the Laker squad.  On second thought don't.  Just finish out your bet that you welshed on and go away.

LakerD! I owe you an apology. For a Laker Troll, you are a breathe of fresh air. Callin out the rediculous Fearce34 has won you my respect. Can't speak for the rest here, but glad to meet ya!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

That was then.... this is now!

Jeeze.... fierce doesn't even get respect from laker trolls after beating young Rondo to death last season at the trade deadline.

Did anyone see this coming?

Did anyone not?

Pud

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

In response to puddinpuddin's comment:

In response to kdp59's comment:

but yes...I WISH Rondo was playing right now ,assuming we would have played well enough to make the playoffs in the regular season (which we wouldn't have at the time of his injury).

Maybe if R9R were playing now, he wouldn't be rooting against his own team anymore as he's done since his injury.

I say MAYBE he wouldn't!

But who knows.

We can always hope... because we need his sort of leadership on the court... don't we? 

Pud

Wow!  Where did you hear this?  Or is this your conclusion?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

In response to snakeoil123's comment:

There are really only about 5 people on the entire board that thought the Celtics are better without Rondo.

They just happen to freak out about it all the time so it seems like more.

Actully there are about 5 reasonable people who thought that the Celts are better without Rondo.  Then there is bunch that never has anything positive to say under any circimstances.  At-least, I have not seen a single positive post from these guys.  I am assuming that you didn't consider them.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

In response to prakash's comment:

In response to snakeoil123's comment:

There are really only about 5 people on the entire board that thought the Celtics are better without Rondo.

They just happen to freak out about it all the time so it seems like more.

Actully there are about 5 reasonable people who thought that the Celts are better without Rondo.  Then there is bunch that never has anything positive to say under any circimstances.  At-least, I have not seen a single positive post from these guys.  I am assuming that you didn't consider them.

You only see what you want to see. Our beef is w/ his fanatics. Are you one of them?If so, there's a fitting for new members' daily. Here goes: Rondo does have the bluntest affect going(since Rain Man). I know bluntest isn't a word but it just rolls off the tongue so sonorously. Is there an award for lack of affect? I gots to know...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Rondo was the best weapon we had on the Celtics.  Yes he was a pain and held on to the ball trying to rack up assists, but he was a big game player all the way.  

Next year wiil be a tough one.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

You only see what you want to see. Our beef is w/ his fanatics. Are you one of them?If so, there's a fitting for new members' daily. Here goes: Rondo does have the bluntest affect going(since Rain Man). I know bluntest isn't a word but it just rolls off the tongue so sonorously. Is there an award for lack of affect? I gots to know...

hard to say, tomobo, but your post comes off as more weed-headed drek than anything clever. maybe one of your like-minded compadres would care to step in here and decipher for anybody interested in what you're talking about. i get the dirty harry, but the bluntest rain man reference, whuh?   

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

In response to BaileyPowe's comment:

You only see what you want to see. Our beef is w/ his fanatics. Are you one of them?If so, there's a fitting for new members' daily. Here goes: Rondo does have the bluntest affect going(since Rain Man). I know bluntest isn't a word but it just rolls off the tongue so sonorously. Is there an award for lack of affect? I gots to know...

hard to say, tomobo, but your post comes off as more weed-headed drek than anything clever. maybe one of your like-minded compadres would care to step in here and decipher for anybody interested what you're talking about. i get the dirty harry, but the bluntest rain man reference, whuh?   

I didn't get it either. all I know is it had nothing to do with Rondo on the floor.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

In response to RallyC's comment:

So now you never hated Rondo?

You really going to lie in front of all the Celtic fans that replied to your posts on all your Rondo bashing threads?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I can't really hate someone I've never met, stupid. Thats how I am...... and though I think you're ignorant and barely educated, I don't hate you. Nope, I actually loved watching RR play before he became a self centered, me first, non-team player. See Fierce, I don't love or hate the players on the Boston TEAMS. I love the TEAMS and what is best for them. The players are just parts of the whole, and RR was just the hole of the whole.  Thats not hate, just an observation. I have no issue with RR the person. HE DON'T FIT in TEAM is all. SHOW ME WHERE I SAID I HATE ANYTHING OR ANYBODY HERE. Otherwise, YOU ARE THE BIGGEST LIAR OF ALL. But then again, we all know that already. PEACE!

fierce-less is b/t the age of 14 and an incredibly under developed 20 and does not understand how the celtics franchise came to greatness- as a TEAM.  rondo is the most ANTI-TEAM player (from year 4 in the league to present) we have had since wicks and rowe.  only he was able to stack up stats, execute fancy moves, ball fakes and do just enough to cover up his own stench for some of the less education low information fans.

but for crying out loud give me jon bagley just as fat as he ever was as the PG of this team the last 3 years and we are so much better off.  no offensive sets running down to the last 3 to zero seconds for bad quality shots and every player gets to play their role because bagley, rory sparrow, mookie blaylock, old injured tiny archibald, even tony delk did not over-play and over-extend their roles in order to embellish their relevance and mask the problems in their game, to the MASSIVE detriment of the team overall. 

rondo has done all of that and to the uneducated portion of celts fans, his STILL inconsistent yet momentary higher levels of play in the playoffs (that inevitably and ALWAYS came to a crashing halt upon the third missed jumper or free throw) would justify rondo's otherwise malaise ridden existence in the regular season.

make no mistake- i think rondo haD the tools to be an all time great, one of the best.  but it's over now.  he's 7 years in and has the same old problems even more entrenched than ever.  it's too late.  if rondo had merely become a 6 out of 10 shooter of WIDE OPEN 15 foot jumpers then that's the matrix by which teams measure "do i guard him?" or "do i just watch him die because he can't shoot?".  that's not much to do for someone who is a pro level player.  rondo's shot mechanics are good.  i've watched him in the all star game a year or two ago shoot KEVIN DURANT to a near standstill on trick shots and then THREE's- yep, go check the tape.

the lack of pressure put on rondo to actually improve (danny to blame at first, then both danny and doc) was what caused him to never improve.  if he knew he wouldn't play, wouldn't get a good next contract, you can  better believe rondo would shoot a decent consistent J and probably average 18 a night with his eyes closed.  but since he never HAD to do that, he just figured he could fake it by just starting to really try to step into open J's the last two weeks of the season and the playoffs. 

and that system never paid off for him- he always crashed.  he had a few great games and then crashed.  think about those "few great games".  rondo's normal level of play for all 82 games should have been much closer to those "few great games" that are the 5% of the time exception than the ball hogging stat compiling creature we had to watch the rest of the time.  it's a real tragedy- not only could rondo have been great himself but he could have elevated this team to get another cup or maybe TWO if he had lived up to his physical potential for quickness and the coordination that he HAS but has never been interested or engaged enough to transform it into a nightly skill set.

because you recognize that, fierce and others will claim that you hate rondo.  rondo is a multi-millionaire who i will never cross paths with.  he's set for life unless he carries a posse to suck him dry.  i lament the fact that he could have been an all time great for the C's- right there in the top ranks.  instead he will be remembered for a half a$$er and rightfully so

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

In response to tomobo's comment:

You only see what you want to see. Our beef is w/ his fanatics. Are you one of them?If so, there's a fitting for new members' daily. Here goes: Rondo does have the bluntest affect going(since Rain Man). I know bluntest isn't a word but it just rolls off the tongue so sonorously. Is there an award for lack of affect? I gots to know...

Did I touch a raw nerve?  You became incomprehensible there.  I didn't get your point.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

Did I touch a raw nerve?  You became incomprehensible there.  I didn't get your point.

Sorry that you didn't get my point here. Sarcasm. I was given Rondo 'positive' credit for having a face that is void of all emotion, all the time(blunted affect, a psychological term). It  really isn't hard to follow if you read anything other than this forum; however Baily Powell didn't appreciate it and never does. I wish I knew the 'Dirty Harry" reference he was referring to. Perhaps he should put the pipe down. On 2nd thought, he should perhaps increase the dosage so that he might forget to put so much starch on his undies...However, he is definitely one of the Sniffers' and will defend his mancub like some overly protective lioness(I could have swore Rondo was full grown). His feelings get hurt quite frequently these days(my site wouldn't allow me to address you directly, sir).

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

Sorry that you didn't get my point here. Sarcasm. I was given Rondo 'positive' credit for having a face that is void of all emotion, all the time(blunted affect, a psychological term). It  really isn't hard to follow if you read anything other than this forum; however Baily Powell didn't appreciate it and never does. I wish I knew the 'Dirty Harry" reference he was referring to. Perhaps he should put the pipe down. On 2nd thought, he should perhaps increase the dosage so that he might forget to put so much starch on his undies...However, he is definitely one of the Sniffers' and will defend his mancub like some overly protective lioness(I could have swore Rondo was full grown). His feelings get hurt quite frequently these days(my site wouldn't allow me to address you directly, sir).

LOL!  That is quite some effort you put in the post there.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

LOL!  That is quite some effort you put in the post there.

Not really. I should have made it longer since I'm on your clock. And you even took the time to read it and comment on it, so I'm chuckling pretty hardy now. I'm getting fit by clubbing seals(and it looks good on me!) Yeah Baby

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

LMAO!!!!  By far the best line of the season..

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

No offense but I don't think anyone has any idea what you are talking about. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

In response to 37stories's comment:

Full Disclosure: My Dime.

To simplify: We think Rondo is unworthy(Haters'). They(Sniffers') believe he is way worthy. We disrespectfully disagree(both sides). The term Hater actually predates Sniffer. Their preemption has cause us to respond w/ overwhelming logic that is missed by lesser minds. I will end this with further simplification by writing that everyone one w/ an average IQ & above can grasp: The blueprint for beating the C's since 2009 has been to allow Rondo to beat you from the outside. That blueprint remains successful to this day. Rondo is a pass first PG by default, not disposition. He simply can't shot well enough to put us over the top! We want a different approach. They want the same. We like rings. They like, well, use your imagination...I hope that helps.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

To simplify: We think Rondo is unworthy(Haters'). They(Sniffers') believe he is way worthy. We disrespectfully disagree(both sides). The term Hater actually predates Sniffer. Their preemption has cause us to respond w/ overwhelming logic that is missed by lesser minds. I will end this with further simplification by writing that everyone one w/ an average IQ & above can grasp: The blueprint for beating the C's since 2009 has been to allow Rondo to beat you from the outside. That blueprint remains successful to this day. Rondo is a pass first PG by default, not disposition. He simply can't shot well enough to put us over the top! We want a different approach. They want the same. We like rings. They like, well, use your imagination...I hope that helps.

Even a Snake should be able to understand that.  How could you possibly dumb it down anymore.   There's no hope for Bailey, don't bother.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

It did actually.  

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

Well, not in the playoffs but obviously we played better ball during the regular season after RR injury. My take is and was that playoffs is a slower game and C''s benefit from that ball pounding boring ball... But listen, those who praise Rondo as the best PG in the league (at some point i believed it as well) are wrong. And those who keep thinking that a PG is the road to a championship are wrong. We won in 2008 with three players HOF playing their best ball, our best a power forward...either we bring one heck of PF to complement Rondo or trade him to get one...

Rond or no Rondo, Woodson is OUTCOACHING Doc and that he doesnt get it, perplexes me!!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In response to kyceltic's comment:

Even a Snake should be able to understand that.  How could you possibly dumb it down anymore.   There's no hope for Bailey, don't bother.

I feel the exact same way about Rondo that Tomobo does. I think he is about the tenth best pg in the NBA. the Celtics are neither much worse, or better without him.

It's cute you still haven't figured that out. But then again you, tomobo and Pud still haven't figured out I've just been trolling the three of you.

the fact I mess with you guys has nothing to do with Rondo. Its how worked up you guys get about Rondo. I mean you guys REALLY get worked up about Rondo.

If I don't mess with the Monkeys on here there really isn't any reason to be here. No one talks hoops here, no one has for a long time.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

Ah!  I got it.  Probably I am dumb (as you will conclude).  But as I see it, your points get lost in the froth.  Relax and breathe easy.  There is no need to put in this much effort into simple stuff.