Better without Rondo.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

Re: Better without Rondo.

Ah!  I got it.  Probably I am dumb (as you will conclude).  But as I see it, your points get lost in the froth.  Relax and breathe easy.  There is no need to put in this much effort into simple stuff.

I agree that he seems to be wasting a lot of effort just to say " I don't think Rondo is that good" 

Less is more, unless one actually has something substantive to say.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

i'd say for such a peculiar monkey he tosses the term "we" around rather loosely.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

In response to 37stories' comment:

Ah!  I got it.  Probably I am dumb (as you will conclude).  But as I see it, your points get lost in the froth.  Relax and breathe easy.  There is no need to put in this much effort into simple stuff.

I agree that he seems to be wasting a lot of effort just to say " I don't think Rondo is that good" 

Less is more, unless one actually has something substantive to say.

The funny thing is, he is bent out of shape for me laughing at people who claimed that the Celts are better off without Rondo.  It was not about Rondo being that good or not.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

In response to snakeoil123's comment:

In response to kyceltic's comment:

In response to tomobo's comment:

In response to 37stories's comment:

In response to prakash's comment:

Actully there are about 5 reasonable people who thought that the Celts are better without Rondo.  Then there is bunch that never has anything positive to say under any circimstances.  At-least, I have not seen a single positive post from these guys.  I am assuming that you didn't consider them.

You only see what you want to see. Our beef is w/ his fanatics. Are you one of them?If so, there's a fitting for new members' daily. Here goes: Rondo does have the bluntest affect going(since Rain Man). I know bluntest isn't a word but it just rolls off the tongue so sonorously. Is there an award for lack of affect? I gots to know...

Did I touch a raw nerve?  You became incomprehensible there.  I didn't get your point.

Sorry that you didn't get my point here. Sarcasm. I was given Rondo 'positive' credit for having a face that is void of all emotion, all the time(blunted affect, a psychological term). It  really isn't hard to follow if you read anything other than this forum; however Baily Powell didn't appreciate it and never does. I wish I knew the 'Dirty Harry" reference he was referring to. Perhaps he should put the pipe down. On 2nd thought, he should perhaps increase the dosage so that he might forget to put so much starch on his undies...However, he is definitely one of the Sniffers' and will defend his mancub like some overly protective lioness(I could have swore Rondo was full grown). His feelings get hurt quite frequently these days(my site wouldn't allow me to address you directly, sir).

No offense but I don't think anyone has any idea what you are talking about. 

Full Disclosure: My Dime.

To simplify: We think Rondo is unworthy(Haters'). They(Sniffers') believe he is way worthy. We disrespectfully disagree(both sides). The term Hater actually predates Sniffer. Their preemption has cause us to respond w/ overwhelming logic that is missed by lesser minds. I will end this with further simplification by writing that everyone one w/ an average IQ & above can grasp: The blueprint for beating the C's since 2009 has been to allow Rondo to beat you from the outside. That blueprint remains successful to this day. Rondo is a pass first PG by default, not disposition. He simply can't shot well enough to put us over the top! We want a different approach. They want the same. We like rings. They like, well, use your imagination...I hope that helps.

Even a Snake should be able to understand that.  How could you possibly dumb it down anymore.   There's no hope for Bailey, don't bother.

I feel the exact same way about Rondo that Tomobo does. I think he is about the tenth best pg in the NBA. the Celtics are neither much worse, or better without him.

It's cute you still haven't figured that out. But then again you, tomobo and Pud still haven't figured out I've just been trolling the three of you.

the fact I mess with you guys has nothing to do with Rondo. Its how worked up you guys get about Rondo. I mean you guys REALLY get worked up about Rondo.

If I don't mess with the Monkeys on here there really isn't any reason to be here. No one talks hoops here, no one has for a long time.

just for fun, who would you puit as the 9 pg's better than Rondo?

p.s- i dont think Rondo is the best either, at least until the playoffs. I think in the playoffs he is a top 2 player overall in the league. but anyways, id put him 3rd. Behind Cp3 and Russ Westbrook. Closely in 4th i have Mr. Parker.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jump-ball-overtime. Show Jump-ball-overtime's posts

In response to jtkl's comment:

Okay, that convinced me. That magnificiant offense has made me a beleiver.

If the Celtics had continued its winning rate while Rondo played, they would have never made it to the play-offs. Nothing else needs to be said.

While he plays a different game in the play-offs, this year, he would not have had the chance, because he was too busy padding his own stats.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

Actully there are about 5 reasonable people who thought that the Celts are better without Rondo.  Then there is bunch that never has anything positive to say under any circimstances.  At-least, I have not seen a single positive post from these guys.  I am assuming that you didn't consider them.

You only see what you want to see. Our beef is w/ his fanatics. Are you one of them?If so, there's a fitting for new members' daily. Here goes: Rondo does have the bluntest affect going(since Rain Man). I know bluntest isn't a word but it just rolls off the tongue so sonorously. Is there an award for lack of affect? I gots to know...

Did I touch a raw nerve?  You became incomprehensible there.  I didn't get your point.

Sorry that you didn't get my point here. Sarcasm. I was given Rondo 'positive' credit for having a face that is void of all emotion, all the time(blunted affect, a psychological term). It  really isn't hard to follow if you read anything other than this forum; however Baily Powell didn't appreciate it and never does. I wish I knew the 'Dirty Harry" reference he was referring to. Perhaps he should put the pipe down. On 2nd thought, he should perhaps increase the dosage so that he might forget to put so much starch on his undies...However, he is definitely one of the Sniffers' and will defend his mancub like some overly protective lioness(I could have swore Rondo was full grown). His feelings get hurt quite frequently these days(my site wouldn't allow me to address you directly, sir).

To simplify: We think Rondo is unworthy(Haters'). They(Sniffers') believe he is way worthy. We disrespectfully disagree(both sides). The term Hater actually predates Sniffer. Their preemption has cause us to respond w/ overwhelming logic that is missed by lesser minds. I will end this with further simplification by writing that everyone one w/ an average IQ & above can grasp: The blueprint for beating the C's since 2009 has been to allow Rondo to beat you from the outside. That blueprint remains successful to this day. Rondo is a pass first PG by default, not disposition. He simply can't shot well enough to put us over the top! We want a different approach. They want the same. We like rings. They like, well, use your imagination...I hope that helps.

Even a Snake should be able to understand that.  How could you possibly dumb it down anymore.   There's no hope for Bailey, don't bother.

I feel the exact same way about Rondo that Tomobo does. I think he is about the tenth best pg in the NBA. the Celtics are neither much worse, or better without him.

It's cute you still haven't figured that out. But then again you, tomobo and Pud still haven't figured out I've just been trolling the three of you.

the fact I mess with you guys has nothing to do with Rondo. Its how worked up you guys get about Rondo. I mean you guys REALLY get worked up about Rondo.

If I don't mess with the Monkeys on here there really isn't any reason to be here. No one talks hoops here, no one has for a long time.

You're welcome. I appear to have articulated what you have been unable to. Which is kinda funny and most certainly ironic. However, you never give as good as you get. Your Editor in Chief persona conveniently surfaces against certain factions and silent against other offenders. Why? You like to point out spelling errors(incorrectly sweet!) and comma misplacements selectively. Which means that you not only have a bias, but you also are not as studied as you like to portray. Which is why you always come back for more. Bruised and battered. Ultimately fanning my workout without actually laying a glove. For that I am eternally grateful. Come again. I could use a man like you.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

You're welcome. I appear to have articulated what you have been unable to. Which is kinda funny and most certainly ironic. However, you never give as good as you get. Your Editor in Chief persona conveniently surfaces against certain factions and silent against other offenders. Why? You like to point out spelling errors(incorrectly sweet!) and comma misplacements selectively. Which means that you not only have a bias, but you also are not as studied as you like to portray. Which is why you always come back for more. Bruised and battered. Ultimately fanning my workout without actually laying a glove. For that I am eternally grateful. Come again. I could use a man like you.

Certain factions are obsessed with Rondo and respond when I poke them. The fact that the long con you have been a part of continues to escape you even when I am brutally honest is sweet.

I started with Pud, then you joined in because you just couldn't take it anymore, then KY joined the fray because all my teasing made him so upset. I have never cared a whit about Rondo...and I said that over and over.

All I do is make monkeys dance.

see above for an apt example.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

In response to Jump-ball-overtime's comment:

In response to jtkl's comment:

Okay, that convinced me. That magnificiant offense has made me a beleiver.

If the Celtics had continued its winning rate while Rondo played, they would have never made it to the play-offs. Nothing else needs to be said.

While he plays a different game in the play-offs, this year, he would not have had the chance, because he was too busy padding his own stats.

yea but come on....be fair, the C's have been playing bad in the first half of the season for a couple years now. i dont think thats an accurate way to assess if they are better off or not.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

Certain factions are obsessed with Rondo and respond when I poke them. The fact that the long con you have been a part of continues to escape you even when I am brutally honest is sweet.

I started with Pud, then you joined in because you just couldn't take it anymore, then KY joined the fray because all my teasing made him so upset. I have never cared a whit about Rondo...and I said that over and over.

Irony eludes you once again. I have to hand it to you though. If one says something enough it may one day become true in the perpetrator's mind. Looking @ yourself in a mirror while repeating certainly helps. You  keep coming back a little more diminished each time. You may also want to clean those imaginary monkey cages that you have formed so elaborately in your own mind. That will help the delusion cement even quicker. Good luck!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Irony eludes you once again. I have to hand it to you though. If one says something enough it may one day become true in the perpetrator's mind. Looking @ yourself in a mirror while repeating certainly helps. You  keep coming back a little more diminished each time. You may also want to clean those imaginary monkey cages that you have formed so elaborately in your own mind. That will help the delusion cement even quicker. Good luck!

The fact that i can tell you over and over again that you have been played and you still don't believe it is icing on the cake.

I told you the truth. I was trolling Pud. I trolled pud relentlessly for no reason other than his obsession with Rondo is hilarious.  Then you noticed I was trolling Pud, then I started trolling you. then KY jumped in and I started trolling him.

I don't care at all about a single thing we have argued about. 

I even keep trying to let you off the hook, but you cannot grasp it. 

I think this is played out at this point. The imaginary battle is over.

Take care boo. Don't be so gullible. 

It's the internet.  Later.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

The fact that i can tell you over and over again that you have been played and you still don't believe it is icing on the cake.

I told you the truth. I was trolling Pud. I trolled pud relentlessly for no reason other than his obsession with Rondo is hilarious.  Then you noticed I was trolling Pud, then I started trolling you. then KY jumped in and I started trolling him.

Irony alert: No one danced any quicker to my song than you. I do admire your decision to cut your losses and bow out gracefully though. Even chimps instinctively know when the jig is up. Unfortunately, it just took you a little longer and you'll be resigned to viewing  the scars you've sustained while using the mirror trick to build yourself back up. If you're lucky, you will have learned to not pick on the Alpha. You're not getting any younger. Once again, good luck!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jump-ball-overtime. Show Jump-ball-overtime's posts

In response to JamezHill24's comment:

just for fun, who would you puit as the 9 pg's better than Rondo?

p.s- i dont think Rondo is the best either, at least until the playoffs. I think in the playoffs he is a top 2 player overall in the league. but anyways, id put him 3rd. Behind Cp3 and Russ Westbrook. Closely in 4th i have Mr. Parker.

you have to make it to the playoffs to play "Rondo ball". The way that we were playing before he went down that would not happen. He was more interested in Stats and winning on his terms than winning.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Irony alert: No one danced any quicker to my song than you. I do admire your decision to cut your losses and bow out gracefully though. Even chimps instinctively know when the jig is up. Unfortunately, it just took you a little longer and you'll be resigned to viewing  the scars you've sustained while using the mirror trick to build yourself back up. If you're lucky, you will have learned to not pick on the Alpha. You're not getting any younger. Once again, good luck!

The jig is up about what? bow out of what?

I've just been messing around with you. I have not taken a single word you have said to me seriously.

for your sake I hope you feel the same way. If you take this as seriously as your above post seems then you need to relax.

the "later man" was just to say that this is getting dull.  Don't you think?

We aren't even arguing about anything. Haven't you noticed? 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

I've just been messing around with you. I have not taken a single word you have said to me seriously.

for your sake I hope you feel the same way. If you take this as seriously as your above post seems then you need to relax.

Fair enough.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

The jig has been up for a long time!!  I don't blame you for wanting to bow out, while you still have a little dignity left.  You were getting whipped so bad, i almost felt sorry for you!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

The jig has been up for a long time!!  I don't blame you for wanting to bow out, while you still have a little dignity left.  You were getting whipped so bad, i almost felt sorry for you!!

Zhyte4brains has a need for humiliation.

It called masochism.

Don't feel sorry for him. He'll be back begging for more.

And he'll get creamed again and again when someone takes the bait and obliges him.

Pud

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Never seen anyone (except fierce) react so quickly as snake... under the guise of toying with you.. Yet he admits to trolling non stop several posters to get back at them for obviously getting under his skin.. lol

Now watch him bark back at me.. or his fungus pal to the rescue....

The best cons are the ones where the mark never knew what hit him... Im just surprised you guys kept snake on your puppet strings for so long.... he never figured it out that he was the mark..LOL 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Karl, Pud, Ky.

Ever get the feeling you;ve been cheated?

Ever get the feeling you've been arguing with someone that is just messing with your heads?

no?

I didn't think so.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

Karl, Pud, Ky.

Ever get the feeling you've been arguing with someone that is just messing with your heads?

no?

I didn't think so.

Good try!!!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Karl, Pud, Ky.

no?

I didn't think so.

Good try!!!!

Good try about what?

i can actually tell you that I don't care about anything we have talked about. I can spell the whole thing out to you.

but brave little Ky still thinks he is in a battle.

Fight on little soldier. what were we fighting about again?

Can you name one viewpoint that I have? 

Think my little friend.  

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

Karl, Pud, Ky.

no?

I didn't think so.

Good try!!!!

Good try about what?

i can actually tell you that I don't care about anything we have talked about. I can spell the whole thing out to you.

but brave little Ky still thinks he is in a battle.

Fight on little soldier. what were we fighting about again?

Can you name one viewpoint that I have? 

Think my little friend.  

Just two little words and you're hooked again. I'm going to give you some friendly advise. You got in over your head, i'm not talking about me, i'm just having a little fun with you, but it's pretty obvious that you're not in Pud or Karl or Tomobo's league. So if i were you i would try and find some other Monkey's. Later Boo!!!